NPP + Tren A?

Thantis

Awards
Has anyone used both compounds at the same time? I've seen some posts about people doing it on other forums but not sure how well they actually work together. Just finished a 12wk cut (205 down to 187) running Tren-A for the last 8 weeks and I started NPP today for rebound but I kind of want to finish this bottle of Tren off ive got another couple weeks left. I have basically 0 sides from 19-nors other then night sweats maybe once a week.

Current cycle -
400 TestC
300 Tren A
80mcg Clen (slowly ramping down over the next 4 weeks to 0)
300wk NPP starting today.

New cycle is 8 weeks then ill cruise @ 175 Test for another 6 and see where I want to go
400 TestC
300 NPP
(200 Tren A till it runs out)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most ppl will have issues stacking 19's. Im sure total mg will play a role and 300 tren ace is a fairly large amount of tren. Adding npp to tren id be very worried about gyno and ED, if you get issues just drop it.

The only ppl i know who stack tren and deca dont use testosterone

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, runnung tren multiple cycles back to back is just stupid for most, seriously, terrible idea if your even trying to be slightly health consious. If you could care less, then 🤷‍♂️.... skys the limits, go for it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, runnung tren multiple cycles back to back is just stupid for most, seriously, terrible idea if your even trying to be slightly health consious. If you could care less, then 🤷‍♂️.... skys the limits, go for it
Yeah, to piggyback on this, OP is not even running it in back to back cycles…he’s just been on it for 8 weeks already and will be running it up to 8 weeks more it sounds like.

You can do anything you want. You just need to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Thantis

Awards
Yeah, to piggyback on this, OP is not even running it in back to back cycles…he’s just been on it for 8 weeks already and will be running it up to 8 weeks more it sounds like.

You can do anything you want. You just need to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze.
Correct at most it would be 16 total weeks on tren a but I only think I have enough to run it 4 more weeks so 12wks of tren

mainly just trying to see if theres any downside to taking both at the same time like one cancelling the other out so to speak hindering any potential growth ect, im not worried about the sides as I dont get any with 19s and I have all the proper stuff in case things go sideways for some strange reason.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Correct at most it would be 16 total weeks on tren a but I only think I have enough to run it 4 more weeks so 12wks of tren

mainly just trying to see if theres any downside to taking both at the same time like one cancelling the other out so to speak hindering any potential growth ect, im not worried about the sides as I dont get any with 19s and I have all the proper stuff in case things go sideways for some strange reason.
No inhibition; people have reported big gains on test/nandrolone/tren cycle. It’s just higher side, bad for the cardiovascular system, and gyno-prone for many. You should definitely expect a better growth with the Tren on board (as long as diet is appropriate for the goal).

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No inhibition; people have reported big gains on test/nandrolone/tren cycle. It’s just higher side, bad for the cardiovascular system, and gyno-prone for many. You should definitely expect a better growth with the Tren on board (as long as diet is appropriate for the goal).
Totally agree here with @Hyde ( as usual) that's a beast of a cycle and if your diet is on point you will completely transform but you need to decide if the cost of that transformation is worth it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

When you say you "dont get any sides" are you saying your bloodwork looks great on tren or that you just didnt notice side effects.

Because sides arent the problem, longterm health is what were talking about.

And 16 weeks on tren is a very long time.

How many cycles have you ran in general?

Thantis

Awards
When you say you "dont get any sides" are you saying your bloodwork looks great on tren or that you just didnt notice side effects.

Because sides arent the problem, longterm health is what were talking about.

And 16 weeks on tren is a very long time.

How many cycles have you ran in general?
Its not anything abnormal, I got one done 2 weeks ago and my LDL was the only thing high everything else was in reference range, I check BP twice daily and its always good 117/60 usually up to 120/75 range.

This is my 2nd time running tren and 6th cycle overall.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So many times we say let your bloodwork Dictate your next move, qnd I don't see any red flags.

I still wouldn't get into the habit of using tren on a regular basis. Tren is the worst of all the injectables for health. I don't know what range of dosing you've experimented with, But I bet you'll find you can get just as much out of like a hundred and fifty to a hundred and seventy five milligrams as you can at a three hundred. Less risk for similar rewards. But again this is just my brain saying tren is bad because we know tren is bad, But right now you look like you're doing just fine. And I really can't argue against continuing

Thantis

Awards
:LOL:
I started at 25mg eod then worked my way up each week till now 75 eod, honestly felt the same at both doses but I looked vastly different once I got in the 200/wk range my veins started to come out like crazy. I appreciate all the insight and advise for sure 💪

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bloods look really good; I would not be worried about 4 more weeks of Tren with that draw from 2 weeks ago. You were healthy all around, so there’s only so much risk with 6 weeks of moderate Tren use from that point.

We’re not doctors, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bloods look really good; I would not be worried about 4 more weeks of Tren with that draw from 2 weeks ago. You were healthy all around, so there’s only so much risk with 6 weeks of moderate Tren use from that point.

We’re not doctors, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Speak for yourself, I got two doctorates from twelve years of broscience at clown College

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow someone actually doing their $hit right...eff it @Thantis blast your balls off

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TallyBigDog Anabolics 15
Neo@72211 Cycle Logs 13
Nickespo89 Anabolics 32
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 2
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 20