Noob needs some help

gettinbigger

Awards
I am new to this and I have been reading up a lot lately. I am 27 yrs old and weight 174lbs. I just started working out maybe 8 months ago and at the time i used to weight 150 -155lbs. I started working out heavy weight and really push myself. I can see the improvement but I want to see a bit more. i try to consume 1-2 grams of protein per pound of lean body weight daily but i still do not see the results i want. i know you Im probably just not being patient but I wanted to know what would you guys think would be the best cycle to see some good results. i am looking for lean muscle since I have a few pounds of extra body fat. I am not fat but i could loose some pounds from the waist if you know what i mean.

Anyway please let me know what would be the best cycle and how would i run it.

Thank you for all the help and im glad i found this site is amazing full with very experienced members.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Since its your first cycle i would run H-drol or Havoc. Moderate PH's with good gains.

Cycle:
H-drol or Havoc(Epistane)
Cycle Assist
Fish Oils
Hawthorne Berry
Taurine

PCT:
Most would say SERM but I feel that OTC could work as well considering Epi's AI properties and H-drol will not shut you down that bad IMO

So SERM or AI
Test Booster
Cycle assist or PCT Assist

Run the H-drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 since its your first cycle
or
Havoc 20/30/30/30/30

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
the "best" cycle that u asked for really depends on what kind of gains it is that ur seeking. wether it be strength, size, lean mass, etc. Epistane is a great PH to use for ur first run. But it really depends on what ur looking for. my first cycle was spawn (tren + Epi), it was not advised for a 1st timer, but i felt like i could handle it, and i loved it. to each is own.

gettinbigger

Awards
Im looking for lean muscle mass. i need to cut a little belly fat but continue my mass gains

gettinbigger

Awards
im just looking for some info on where to start for the first cycle and then ensure i get the right stuff to reduce the side effects