Noob needs help with CKD Diet-want to get shredded

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Hey guys, I am going to be doing the CKD diet and taking trenazone with it to preserve mass. I will be doing this diet til December 31st, when I come off my cycle. My goal is to lose .75-1% body fat per week through ckd. How many calories should I be taking in a day if I want to lose roughly 2 lbs per week if my maintenance is 3000? Also, what is a good macronutrient ratio for the ckd diet? This is literally a dream diet for me because I am very carb sensitive and addicted to fats.

Thanks for the help, and lets get shredded!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey guys, I am going to be doing the CKD diet and taking trenazone with it to preserve mass. I will be doing this diet til December 31st, when I come off my cycle. My goal is to lose .75-1% body fat per week through ckd. How many calories should I be taking in a day if I want to lose roughly 2 lbs per week if my maintenance is 3000? Also, what is a good macronutrient ratio for the ckd diet? This is literally a dream diet for me because I am very carb sensitive and addicted to fats.

Thanks for the help, and lets get shredded!
The CKD is a sweet diet for people like us ( love our fats ) .75 - 1% is a lot man but 1-2 lb a week is reasonable. A macro breakdown should be something along the lines of 50% protein 40% fats and the rest from trace amounts of carbs. With any diet you don't want too much of a deficit as this can be counter productive but I'd say around 500kcals under maintenance should get things rolling.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I'm gonna be running high dose trenazone too, so I'm not really worried about muscle loss. That sounds like a great breakdown, and I'll work my way down from 500 below maintenance.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subd for info

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go 2 weeks of keto before you load. It'll make everything better and ensure you're in full keto mode. To better answer your question, what type of cycling are you looking to do, 6 low:1high? 3 low:1mod? Crabs pre/intra with a moderate load?

A lot of viable options in my opinion. Workout split/volume will also help dictate what route you're gonna go with too.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Gonna do 5 low 1 high 1 moderate and I agree with waiting a while before 1st refers.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Here is my diet, went shopping bros. super cheap

Breakfast-6 hb eggs, bacon, shake
Snack-2 oz cheese
Lunch-chicken, cheese, almonds
Preworkout: 3 eggs, cheese
Postworkout: chicken, cheese
Before bed: olive oil, 3 eggs

154f, 221p, 30c

2380c