Noob that needs help pls!!

Prodogy

Awards
Ok well ever since I decided to seriously start lifting weights I have run into a problem... When I start working out I feel like I have lots of energy and I can fully exert my strength, but by the third set I can't exert my strength anymore my face goes red and I am trying to just do one more rep on the bench. I thought that I could solve this problem by talking gatorade and drinkning lots of it and it helped a little, but I can barely feel it so I need some suggestions pls.
so without verbally decapitating me pls HELP!!!

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
it might not necessarily be with energy. It could also be with your breathing and your fitness, endurance, or respiratory system in general.

What exercise are you doing btw?

I'm kinda a noob myself, well i been lifting for 7 months now.
The first time i did deadlifts, i almost passed out after my third set. I was dizzy as if i skulled some moonshine

i'm not too sure on gatorade. Athletes use it to replenish their potassium and a select few other elecrolytes. it wont "enhance" your ability like Creatine or something

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
EAT......dammit! You are fatiquing so fast due to poor nutrition...lack of rather. You may eat good but you simply not eating enough. Carb up around gym time, as in an hour before, fuk it all day. Also get plenty of rest and depending on your goals i'd lift a little bit lighter as most rooks are 'over' motivated and burning themselves out!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
EAT......dammit! You are fatiquing so fast due to poor nutrition...lack of rather. You may eat good but you simply not eating enough. Carb up around gym time, as in an hour before, fuk it all day. Also get plenty of rest and depending on your goals i'd lift a little bit lighter as most rooks are 'over' motivated and burning themselves out!
couldn't have said this better myself.

one time i had this problem. one time. it was day 3 of only mcdonalds diet - don't ask, i know it was stupid. put 225 on the incline bar, did one set. set two, i couldn't lift the bar. this was the only time i've had that happen. never again. carb up, eat better, grow better.

Prodogy

Awards
I appreicete the help btw I am doing:

Monday: shoulder, traps
Tuesday:Legs
Wednsday:Back
Thursday:Chest, abs
Friday:bicep,tricep,forearm

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established