NON reps: what is the best 8 week test booster??

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah wont be avail. at NP till about the 12th.........in the mean while your going to go witha $100 nat. test booster stack?
At 34 yrs of age, and in the best shape of my life (currently 5'11...189lbs...decently lean)...im seriously considering running a cycle of something along these lines.....could use some help though with the arrangement

DTH
bulk nettle root
TTE
NOS ETHER

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bash on everyone who is 18 and wants to use roids. CHAPS is 21 years old and has done TONS of cycles and is an expert with injectibles. He's a very well respected member of our board and hasn't gotten ragged on for juicing... all this guy wants is to boost his test with some non-steroidal products.
First, this guy had at least one thread locked down for talking about steroids, as it is against board rules to do so. That's why he changed his age to 21, to make it look like it's OK for him to post about roids. So, he's done more than troll for test booster options.

Second, I don't know Chaps, but if I did I would tell him that it was probably a bad idea to mess with roids as a teenager. Maybe he "feels fine" now and is some sort of expert. But who knows what kind of damage he did that could rear it's ugly head later in life? Perhaps he doesn't care about that. Fine. But I, as well as many others, reserve the right to flame the hell out of any young person who wants to start steroids or even test boosters at an age I feel is inapproptiate. Maybe Chaps knew what he was doing when he started. But for every one guy like that, there are hundreds who have no idea what they're doing or even what these substances are. They need to be warned.

Hence, the "bashing." In my opinion, the vast majority of noobs asking about roids NEED to be bashed over the head with the potential risks. You may disagree and that's fine.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah ecto i get what ure saying. i was just looking over at that other board to learn stuff. I know ten or fifteen people on my team that use everything from epistane to testonate and was just wondering what was up with them. I had only considered to run a cycle of epistane if i had needed another hernia surgery which i dont. I know the risks and im sure u belive im some dumb 18 year old which im not. Im a pre med major, have a trainers certification and have interned at a sports rehabiltation place for minor league baseball players. Ive seen steroids used and have talked to people who use them, i know the risks and understand ure concerns 100%. Ill take the bashing and listen to whatever u have to say, but i will take whatever will keep me on the feild for the next 4-5 years. Thats the way i see, only 40+ games left in my life.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so i got a pretty damn good stack from grila jujitsu. what u guys think?

mass fx
alpha drive xl
NOW DIM

this is not the stack i set up for you......

im done here. given too much time to a person who does not listen.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
go to User Cp and click on unsubscribe for the thread. Helps to relieve attacks of stupidity.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
First, this guy had at least one thread locked down for talking about steroids, as it is against board rules to do so. That's why he changed his age to 21, to make it look like it's OK for him to post about roids. So, he's done more than troll for test booster options.

Second, I don't know Chaps, but if I did I would tell him that it was probably a bad idea to mess with roids as a teenager. Maybe he "feels fine" now and is some sort of expert. But who knows what kind of damage he did that could rear it's ugly head later in life? Perhaps he doesn't care about that. Fine. But I, as well as many others, reserve the right to flame the hell out of any young person who wants to start steroids or even test boosters at an age I feel is inapproptiate. Maybe Chaps knew what he was doing when he started. But for every one guy like that, there are hundreds who have no idea what they're doing or even what these substances are. They need to be warned.

Hence, the "bashing." In my opinion, the vast majority of noobs asking about roids NEED to be bashed over the head with the potential risks. You may disagree and that's fine.
Actually I more than agree. I wish someone was around a couple years ago to bash me over the head as well... honestly... And now, I see a buncha idiots who treat these legal steroids like they're merely some anti-catabolic/anabolic agents that they can loosely use while not taking the rest of the regimen seriously enough.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
go to User Cp and click on unsubscribe for the thread. Helps to relieve attacks of stupidity.
LOL! Where are you going! Don't leave a fallen soldier on the battlefield!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
At 34 yrs of age, and in the best shape of my life (currently 5'11...189lbs...decently lean)...im seriously considering running a cycle of something along these lines.....could use some help though with the arrangement

DTH
bulk nettle root
TTE
NOS ETHER
if u run the bulk nettle u can leave the TTE extreme out unless you want the added libido boost that comes with the TTE with the nettle, but honestly with DTH you really dont need more libido. Just cap the nettle and take about 1400mg/day, maybe less if u go with 5 DTH/day. NOS ETHER will just work in with that stack.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
if u run the bulk nettle u can leave the TTE extreme out unless you want the added libido boost that comes with the TTE with the nettle, but honestly with DTH you really dont need more libido. Just cap the nettle and take about 1400mg/day, maybe less if u go with 5 DTH/day. NOS ETHER will just work in with that stack.

I'm doing 5DHT/day & im feeling an increased leebeedoo.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Actually I more than agree. I wish someone was around a couple years ago to bash me over the head as well... honestly... And now, I see a buncha idiots who treat these legal steroids like they're merely some anti-catabolic/anabolic agents that they can loosely use while not taking the rest of the regimen seriously enough.
Well said.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
yeah ecto i get what ure saying. i was just looking over at that other board to learn stuff. I know ten or fifteen people on my team that use everything from epistane to testonate and was just wondering what was up with them. I had only considered to run a cycle of epistane if i had needed another hernia surgery which i dont. I know the risks and im sure u belive im some dumb 18 year old which im not. Im a pre med major, have a trainers certification and have interned at a sports rehabiltation place for minor league baseball players. Ive seen steroids used and have talked to people who use them, i know the risks and understand ure concerns 100%. Ill take the bashing and listen to whatever u have to say, but i will take whatever will keep me on the feild for the next 4-5 years. Thats the way i see, only 40+ games left in my life.

Fair enough. While I don't agree with doing something because everyone else is, at least you're aware of the risks. Good luck.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm a chemical enigneer - not a pre-engineering major. 4.0 gpa.

I'm tell you now, Pav, that you are dumb at 18. I thought I was smart (read again my GPA in college) when I was younger. Book smart yes - wise, hell no!

You don't have the wisdom to be able to reflect upon the big picture that is your life. Example - saying "I only have 40 games left". Short sided thoughts.

You need to be thinking big picture here man and longer term.

You stack MassFX and Hyperdrol now. What are you going to take when you are my age and want to get back to your 6-pack (as I am now)?? 4 bottles of DTH??
Don't think you'll just stop supplementing with cutting edge stuff like this (if you continue to lift). I'll tell you right now that doesn't happen unless you fall off the wagon and quit lifting.

I wouldn't be using test boosters at 18. I'm glad I waited till 25 to start stuff like that.

I definitely wouldn't use Epistane or a steroid.

Good luck and use your brain.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm a chemical enigneer - not a pre-engineering major. 4.0 gpa.

I'm tell you now, Pav, that you are dumb at 18. I thought I was smart (read again my GPA in college) when I was younger. Book smart yes - wise, hell no!

You don't have the wisdom to be able to reflect upon the big picture that is your life. Example - saying "I only have 40 games left". Short sided thoughts.

You need to be thinking big picture here man and longer term.

You stack MassFX and Hyperdrol now. What are you going to take when you are my age and want to get back to your 6-pack (as I am now)?? 4 bottles of DTH??
Don't think you'll just stop supplementing with cutting edge stuff like this (if you continue to lift). I'll tell you right now that doesn't happen unless you fall off the wagon and quit lifting.

I wouldn't be using test boosters at 18. I'm glad I waited till 25 to start stuff like that.

I definitely wouldn't use Epistane or a steroid.

Good luck and use your brain.
Jmh80, good to see you! Come by and check out my log, homie. It'd be cool if you stopped by and popped in. :wave:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
jmh80, i see what ure saying, but i swear that i will not touch supplements period after college. nothing. I dunno, take that for what it is, but its the truth. I plan on coaching college football loosing about forty pounds and start cycling, not lifting.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jmh80, i see what ure saying, but i swear that i will not touch supplements period after college. nothing. I dunno, take that for what it is, but its the truth. I plan on coaching college football loosing about forty pounds and start cycling, not lifting.
You have those lift numbers at 18 and you're gonna give up lifting for cycling? And quitting every supplement? Huh, ok.

I can bench a little more than you, but am way under your squat and dead, and I plan on lifting til I'm 50 or more. And once I get older around 40+, you better believe I'll be on hormone therapy whether I need it or not.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i dunno bro i really dont have any more goals as far as numbers, i just benched 315 the other day, and im gonna hit 600 on dead and sqaut next winter no prob. and i love cycling. I dunno i really dont see a need to be over 200 pounds post football.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
when i want to boost my natural test i usually just super dose trib, and take ZMA at night and eat lots of red meat. always does the trick for me. no need for a bunch of fancy expensive supps. most are just some sort of trib and zma combo anyway.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunno bro i really dont have any more goals as far as numbers, i just benched 315 the other day, and im gonna hit 600 on dead and sqaut next winter no prob. and i love cycling. I dunno i really dont see a need to be over 200 pounds post football.
Oh, nevermind, I guess you bench a little more than me, lol. But where you're at is a really good start-off point for powerlifting or bodybuilding, especially being so young.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro i dunno if i wana do that though, i spend so much now on supps and so much time at docs trainers and stuff. Its such a huge time commitment. well see how it goes though, i really dont know

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah bro i dunno if i wana do that though, i spend so much now on supps and so much time at docs trainers and stuff. Its such a huge time commitment. well see how it goes though, i really dont know
I make good progress spending around $70 for around 2 months worth of supplements (not hyped expensive ones, tried-and-true inexpensive basics from nutraplanet) and 3-4 hours a week. Somewhat normal diet, way healthier than a normal person's but still far from perfect.

I think it'll only become an extremely huge commitment if you're at the very top, and that wouldn't be until somewhere around age 30 if it happens.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Bulk Testofen 700 mg ED. Cheap and is working great for me!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
3-4 hours a week?!!? oh geez im not lieing when i say this but i spend that in a day everyday working out running and getting treatment or stretching

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3-4 hours a week?!!? oh geez im not lieing when i say this but i spend that in a day everyday working out running and getting treatment or stretching
I'd have CNS fatigue in 4 days if I did that lol. I hope you have some good adaptogens like Rhodiola, Ginkgo, or Bacopa.

I go to the gym Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun every week. I cycle through days consisting of: Back/Triceps, Deadlift/Calves, Chest/Biceps, Shoulders, Squat/Forearms.

Workouts last anywhere from 45min to an hour.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah well i actaully went 5 months without ever taking a day off and doing 3-4 hours a day after jaw surgery. It wasnt smart and i got serious serious CNS fatigue, but i didnt actaully know what CNS fatigue was at the time. If i did i would never have done it. Unforuntly though having CNS fatigue screwed up my dead form while maxing and i got a bad hernia. I did however go from 182 pounds to 223 in 5 months and lose body fat. But i think i could of had even better gains if i took breaks,, but being 18 u learn things the hard way.