NON reps: what is the best 8 week test booster??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I go by the Ifpa/oco rules and regulations and this is how I define myself as a natural bodybuilder by going by their rules
i read part of your log on blue-up, i know you like it, but have you tried anything else to compare it to? btw i did try blue-up once and liked it. vitrex/dthc/and tribex were better,imo. but they do cost more.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
natural or not, force of green, does the stack u gave have adequate estrogen suppresion as to not worsen gyno

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
For sure there are 3 compounds that nullify the negative effects of estrogen in the stack that I threw out there. Absolutely.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I've used the RPM/Drive stack and I know I'll probly get a lot of shat for this but IMO it wasn't all that great. There were a couple times in the gym where I felt pumped up but 3 times out of 30 days isn't that great. Plus it's so difficult to time it to take on an empty stomach unless you're working out first thing in the morning. I think it was piston pump suggested a JW/ RPM/Drive stack and that does sound sick. Never tried JW yet, have a bottle sitting in my closet for future. IDK it may work for u but did no good for me.
I can vouch for Diesel test HC tho' I'm running it standalone now and it is some good shiz. I feel freakin great. Great libido, awesome pumps in the gym, gaining LBW. I love the stuff personally. Def pickin up another bottle or 12. Maybe a DTHC with Trib test extreme stack or if you can find Raw test by get diesel would be good too for a stack. or even DTHC with Hyperdrol or activate extreme would work. Chuck suggests against using an AI with it but thats b/c it will lower or kill ur libido. it may work great as a muscle builder. thats all my opinion tho' go with what u know.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
good post kbtoy. im looking at DTh a lot, i just wana look at every stack people post and see what people think.

so far i got

DTH/ 6oxo , 11 oxo

Primal Male, Trib Test Extreme, Stoked, and Phytotest.

AX triple stack

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i read part of your log on blue-up, i know you like it, but have you tried anything else to compare it to? btw i did try blue-up once and liked it. vitrex/dthc/and tribex were better,imo. but they do cost more.
I tryed biotest tribex(i think that was the name ) four years ago and had strength increases and good results. Good reviews(my diet was not as good as it is now) thats the main thing so yeah that worked for me.

I want to try nettle root

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
found phyto test- a little confused about it. can anyone provide an explantation regarding it?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
so i got a pretty damn good stack from grila jujitsu. what u guys think?

mass fx
alpha drive xl
NOW DIM

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
so i got a pretty damn good stack from grila jujitsu. what u guys think?

mass fx
alpha drive xl
NOW DIM
No offense to grila, but I wouldn't do that stack if I was endorsed to take it.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, dude. Looks like you've got alot to go off of. I do plan on running a stack soon of DTH, Stoked, and ?. the phytotest sounds like a great addition to me. I've been wanting to try Drive so bad though. The synergy with Drive/RPM seems tough to beat. I would love to throw drive into the mix, but seems it would work better with it's counterpart RPM. What I might do soon and I'll keep updates are DTH, Stoked, and one of the other....phytotest, x factor, nos esther, or drive.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JUNGLE WARFARE JUNGLE WARFARE JUNGLE WARFARE......:hammer:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
why what was wrong with that stack? and i see hear some bad stuff about JW.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
why what was wrong with that stack? and i see hear some bad stuff about JW.

JW caused some hair thinning issues for me.

I don't know if I would lump it into the 'natty test booster' category.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its natty to me! :twisted: lol.

j/k, im done with this.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
DTH is back at nutraplanet!!!! im kinda excited any intresting stack ideas out there with that? ive heard DTH 6 oxo and 11 oxo so far........

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah good call. How should i dose that stack? whats everyone else feel about that?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just follow the dosing protocal on the bottles, really. You could use the 11-Test by Fast Action instead of 11OXO. It's half the price so you can actually run two bottles at a higher dose for better results, IMHO.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
this is a bulking stack though, isnt 11 oxo a cutting agent

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
the 11 oxo would be real expensive and i really cant find 11 test on any of my sites. Could the the 6 oxo be stacked at 3 caps a day and work effectivly?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
crap i think the dth is out of stock again.... it may look like im gonna go with the hyperdrol and mass fx again with maybe some drive. i dunno i havent decided yet...

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah thanks i just wish it was easier to find a definitive answer to what the best test booster stack is out there

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
It does look good. IMO. Fairly cheap stack too. If thats the one u bgo with let us know how the Alpha Drive is. I've heard good stuff about it. I may try DTHC with the Mass FX in the future.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dont think im gonna go with it though, prob just mass fx and hyperdrol plus sdng as a stim. i dunno cant find any good ifno or stacks out there and AX has some good deals. Any last stack ideas before i go with that one????

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
throw some 3ad in there :twisted:

just playing :lol:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dont think im gonna go with it though, prob just mass fx and hyperdrol plus sdng as a stim. i dunno cant find any good ifno or stacks out there and AX has some good deals. Any last stack ideas before i go with that one????
ran this about two months ago. Best non ph stack I have run in a while.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
big Bama how did u dose it and how long did u run it for?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Kid, you're 18, not 21:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/87001-best-test-booster.html

Lay off the test boosters and change your user information to reflect the truth. Quit trying to fool everybody into thinking you're old enough to be messing with this stuff. 18 year old kids do not need to boost their testosterone. In fact, you probably CAN'T boost your test because it's already maxed out. That's because YOU'RE 18!! Your test can't naturally get any higher than it is right now.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Kid, you're 18, not 21:

Lay off the test boosters and change your user information to reflect the truth. Quit trying to fool everybody into thinking you're old enough to be messing with this stuff. 18 year old kids do not need to boost their testosterone. In fact, you probably CAN'T boost your test because it's already maxed out. That's because YOU'RE 18!! Your test can't naturally get any higher than it is right now.
Information falsification?! BLASPHEMY!

I think a divanil product would be for his benefit though... all that test that could be bound by SHBG would be released... released to be wild and free!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme, Stoked, Primal Male, and maybe a solid Testofen product.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
ecto i have in fact taken test boosters and had my test levels go up. Ive had great increases in strength with products like the ax triple stack, so that would lead me to believe i can increase my test.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Kid, you're 18, not 21:

I agree. Your test levels are as high as they are ever going to be. I take test boosters to get back to where you are now!

In your other post you say you 'can't gain weight'. Sorry but a test booster isn't going to do that, nor are the myriad of supps that you take daily. How about you eat more.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been hearing great things regarding DTH, thinking about running that in the future possible with RPM/Drive

Howefver as you are only 18, the best stack I can give you is

eat, train, eat, eat a little more, then when you are full eat again

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I have been hearing great things regarding DTH, thinking about running that in the future possible with RPM/Drive

Don't forget to SLEEP a lot!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't bash on everyone who is 18 and wants to use roids. CHAPS is 21 years old and has done TONS of cycles and is an expert with injectibles. He's a very well respected member of our board and hasn't gotten ragged on for juicing... all this guy wants is to boost his test with some non-steroidal products.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
thanks force of green for the help. I think i got the advice to eat sleep and eat more back in 8th grade. I dont think ill have any purpose to supplement after football so im doing it now. Its also not like im inexperienced either, ive been lifting for five years and have trained with some great people. I just want a little more help. Right now im 223.9 and 9.6% body fat, eating and sleeping can only do so much to improve that.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
thanks force of green for the help. I think i got the advice to eat sleep and eat more back in 8th grade. I dont think ill have any purpose to supplement after football so im doing it now. Its also not like im inexperienced either, ive been lifting for five years and have trained with some great people. I just want a little more help. Right now im 223.9 and 9.6% body fat, eating and sleeping can only do so much to improve that.
No problem Pav! Hey, consider Forslean for some great body comp changes (burns fat/builds muscle)! The AX stack seems like it's decent and if it works for you than 2 thumbs up, no doubt! I think the Activate Extreme would work well for you though.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I think im gonna try both, The activate extreme and the stack u proposed actaul has nothing banned in the NCAA in it, (i emailed them) so im gonna run it during football when test levels are crippled the most. The ax does though have a couple banned substances so ill run it this summer.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think im gonna try both, The activate extreme and the stack u proposed actaul has nothing banned in the NCAA in it, (i emailed them) so im gonna run it during football when test levels are crippled the most. The ax does though have a couple banned substances so ill run it this summer.
Good deal man! I think it'll be a good time stack! Definitely SOLID products; All of them!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
BTW can u add forslean to mass fx and hyperdrol?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
how would that stack look? How much and when of the forslean?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
or could i just use some drive
Drive is a good product... though I think the results from Forslean by itself will give favorable results for less cash money.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
crap i think the dth is out of stock again.... it may look like im gonna go with the hyperdrol and mass fx again with maybe some drive. i dunno i havent decided yet...
Yeah wont be avail. at NP till about the 12th.........in the mean while your going to go witha $100 nat. test booster stack?