nolvadex & Puffy nipples!!!

payner

payner

Awards
I've had somewhat puffy nipples since puberty I guess. Now that I'm running Anadrol/sus/masteron I decided to take 20mg's of nolvadex a day to help battle the Big E. I've been taking the nolvadex for about a week now and I have noticed a HUGE difference in the puffiness of my nipples. They have decreased drastically. I just wanted to put the word out for those other guys that are dealing with the same issues. I've never had lumps or any hard tissue, just the good ole fashion puff puff on the nip nip! But I can proudly say they are getting smaller everyday. So I will vouch for the Nolvadex and recommend it for anyone that wants to try and decrease puffy nipples! It may not work for everyone but by golly it worked for me! I also read up on the reason for the puffy nipps is high estrogen, could this just be temporary? And when I go through pct and take time off I'm wondering if they will just puff out again...only time will tell.

mdtech123

Awards
I have the same problem, puffy since puberty, but no lumps or pain. My qestion is can i start taking my nolva before i end my tren/ epi cycle?

payner

payner

Awards
of course

I'm running 20mg of nolv with a sus/anadrol/masteron cycle as we speak. I waited about 3 weeks into the cycle before I started on the nolvadex. Like I said I've been on it for about a week and a half and I can't believe the results. I'm just wondering if they will go back to how they have been i the past after I come off the juice and the pct.

mdtech123

Awards
You are taking 20mg of tamoxifene citrate right, so whats with ppl saying that its not the same as taking 20 mg of tamoxifene, cause its citrate there is less of the actual drug. I got liquid tamox citrate so should i take 20mg or should it be more cause its not straight tamox? does this make any sense to you? Thanks

rockinred

rockinred

Awards
I'm running 20mg of nolv with a sus/anadrol/masteron cycle as we speak. I waited about 3 weeks into the cycle before I started on the nolvadex. Like I said I've been on it for about a week and a half and I can't believe the results. I'm just wondering if they will go back to how they have been i the past after I come off the juice and the pct.
I would suggest for you to run Arimidex along with your current cycle and hold off on your nolva for PCT. The adex or ldex will do the same thing for your nipps. I have always had puffy's too. You don't want to run nolva for too long... how long is your cyce and what is your plan for PCT?

Apollyon

Awards
Thanks for filling us in on your success Payner.

I've had puffy nipples since puberty too, to make matters worse my right side is more puffy then the left so my chest has never looked symmetrical.

Does the Nolva or Adex permanently reduce the puffiness or does it return after use has stopped?

Any before and after pictures?

mdtech123

Awards
I'd like to hear some personal experiences with this as well.

Tyminator

Awards
Ive got a buddy on this forum that had/has sensitive nips, because of a lack of test. For his sake, For his sake, i hope his PCT works, i think he's planning on using nolva

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
This varies from person to person. I got puffy nipples from using havoc and nolva did nothing to correct the problem.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
OP: Thanks for sharing a positive experience!

Rugger: Tamox is better to keep gyno away while Letro will beat the crap out of it. IMO Letro faded into Tamox works well for Epi-induced gyno. Mine is fading nicely.

I've got a few cycles I'm planning now and I will be taking small dosage Letro while on to keep everything under control.