Puffy Nipps=Nolvadex

payner

payner

Awards
I've had somewhat puffy nipples since puberty I guess. Now that I'm running Anadrol/sus/masteron I decided to take 20mg's of nolvadex a day to help battle the Big E. I've been taking the nolvadex for about a week now and I have noticed a HUGE difference in the puffiness of my nipples. They have decreased drastically. I just wanted to put the word out for those other guys that are dealing with the same issues. I've never had lumps or any hard tissue, just the good ole fashion puff puff on the nip nip! But I can proudly say they are getting smaller everyday. So I will vouch for the Nolvadex and recommend it for anyone that wants to try and decrease puffy nipples! It may not work for everyone but by golly it worked for me! I also read up on the reason for the puffy nipps is high estrogen, could this just be temporary? And when I go through pct and take time off I'm wondering if they will just puff out again...only time will tell.:duel:

payner

payner

Awards
Well I'm running it while on cycle to help with E. But why don't you give us some reasoning behind your scientific structure!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
oo... not sure id be running that cycle w/possible prepubertal gyno.

i'd probably run a low dose of a-dex

if your going to run nolva, drop it to 10.

payner

payner

Awards
??

That's a first for me, I've always heard of running 20mg while on cycle (this is the first time I've EVER ran nolv while on cycle) but I never ran Anadrol before either and I did enough research that I was wise enough not to find out the hard way. I've ran through aas cycles with no gyno what so ever or any other sides! Just massive gains and great results. If you think I should break my nolv down to 10mg's then I may just take that into consideration. I've been running 20 for about a week and a half now.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The masteron could also have an effect on this.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
good to hear that nolva worked well for you, dont change anything

who cares if some say other ****, its working for you keep it.

anadrol shouldnt convert to estrogen looking at the structure but it will act like estrogen itself so good idea blocking the receptors with nolva

nolva is better than using AI, again why change anything right now if its all good.

make sure you run nolva all the way till the end of PCT

goodluck with everything