Nolvadex for cutting and puffy nips?

avenue Red

Awards
I am currently on a cut and on the Keto diet. everything is going great but still need to drop some more body fat. I have some Nolvadex thats sitting here. should i wait till i want to put on some muscle or will it help me cut even faster?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
How would a serm help you cut??? Are you doing a cycle while cutting?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hes probably hoping that it will cut some water.... save it for something else.

your on keto? daves keto? whats your diet and cardio and supp regimen.

if cardio is maxed at 2 hours a day, then you need fat burners,.... try yohimbine HCL 15 min before morning cardio, and 30 min before bed.... and youll loose some stuborrn fat.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex works fantastic in women precontest, but there is the risk of creating a chemically induced menopause....

I have not seen men use it and get the same results, nor would I expect them to.

holy

avenue Red

Awards
i was asking if it would be ok if i did it while cutting if it would help or hurt because i want to use it to get rid of my puffy nipples that are driving me insane no matter how much weight i lose

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Actualy guys, nolva has been used in cutting cycles over here for a long time, it is an anti-e. so it helps to cut fat from areas like your bum and hips, plus it raises test, so you get a little stronger, not much, but when combined with other drugs, its a nice addition.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
It is not an anti e, it is a serm that blocks estrogen receptors.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actualy guys, nolva has been used in cutting cycles over here for a long time, it is an anti-e. so it helps to cut fat from areas like your bum and hips, plus it raises test, so you get a little stronger, not much, but when combined with other drugs, its a nice addition.

it raises test but lowers IGF1. it also MAY look like it burns fat becuase those stubborn areas are made up of estrogen dependant fat, and if you bind some up it may go away a little, but if you have that fat, you may want to use yohimbine which works on the alpha receptors (which are aboundant in the estrogen dependant areas)

as far as puffy nips go........

.5mg arimidex everyday till it subsids, run it a few more days and taper the dose, althoguh i would rather use ATD because its a irreverisble inhibitor, so rebound is less likely

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Rebound increases A2 formation?

I read in several posts and such that increases in estrogen (ie: Rebound) post cycle can cause an increase in A2 numbers. I know Yohimbine BLOCKS the A2 receptors, but does anything either supplemental or pharmaceutical actually REDUCE the number of A2 receptors back down?

Could be a silly question, but I'm interested to know.