nokkT's on fire with BPS Combustion (Sponsored)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, I was looking into Recourse a little while back because I wanted to run a test booster. Truth be told, I ended up getting three bottles of Endo, was actually planning on running that in the near future. Sooo, what else would you recommend for my adrenal system? To really be honest, I've been off stimmed supplements for a long time. Only recently started back up about 3 weeks before I got into the Combustion when I picked up a tub of craze because I needed a new preworkout. I stopped the Craze to take Combustion when I received it. So, since then, I took an entire tub of Glycergrow from CL without stims. So, the only real stim I was getting was from energy drinks and that is maybe 3-4 a week. Before the Glycergrow was Jack3d and I didn't get a huge rush from that, but the BA and everything made me tingly which got me in the mood to lift.

I've been like this for a really long time. Since high school and college I can only ever remember getting one jittery crazy rush... at 7am trying to do lab work on a XXL monster and a bag of licorice snaps on an empty stomach. Who knows if it is from my left over fat nerdy days. :/
I have the wrong supplement, there is one that is for adrenal fatigue from Southland. I suggest that one, you did right with the EndoSurge, it is my absolute favorite outside of real test ;).

nokkT

Awards
Hah, I was a little confused, but maybe you knew something that I didn't. :) I haven't looked at Revamp; but I'd be willing to give it a try. Hah, thanks, I'm excited to give it a go. Too bad it won't be for another ~6-7 weeks

nokkT

Awards
Today was another good arms day. Since I started back on the 5x5's, was really super excited. Two pills in the morning, two pills pre-workout, like usual. Same feeling that i've been getting. Felt a good amount of energy again and ready to get the lifting underway.

I don't know if it has just been super hot in the gym lately or what, but I was sweating balls again today. Maybe its the Combustion... ;)

Started off with tri's today since I like alternating between the two. So, all lifts in here are 5x5s unless otherwise stated.

Weighted Dips: 45, 50, 55, 60, 65. Was freaking awesome, felt so good. Every rep felt freaking awesome.
Tricep pushdowns, using a cable: 140, 150, 160, 170, 180.
*Note: My elbow is a little sore, lol. I was doing something wrong! Stupid heavy weight.
Standing BB curls: 65, 75, 85, 95, 105x3
DB curls: 40, 45, 50, 50x4, 45.. 50s were a little rough and I knew I would continue to struggle with them, so, I didn't bother too much, and wanted to get all my reps in.

I wanted to do some strip sets in order to get some really good burn in my biceps since I feel like they've been neglected.
DB curls: 40, 35, 30
Standing BB curls: 85, 65, 45

DB overhead tricep press: 60, 65, 70, 70, 75
Forearm rope with 15lbs. Just down and up one time each direction nonstop, so a total of 4 up and down sets.

After this I just wanted to throw in some really light weight concentrated curls, so I stuck with 20s and really just wanted to feel a nice burn everywhere. Well, this definitely did the job! My arms were freaking huge. I went to put my shirt on (I wore a polo to work today) and the sleeves on them felt like they were going to cut off my circulation! Oh and today, my forearms looked so vascular, it was creepy. haha.

Tomorrow is my last day of Combustion. :( I'm looking to get my weight and body fat again by the end of the week so I can compare it to how it was when I started.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch that elbow man. I just spent the better part of 4 months fighting tennis elbow, it is about the worst hell you can wish on anyone and if the pain is right on the outside of the joint where the tendons come to connect to it, you have to get it checked out or at the minimum give it some rest. It will not get better I promise you if you ignore it.

nokkT

Awards
Watch that elbow man. I just spent the better part of 4 months fighting tennis elbow, it is about the worst hell you can wish on anyone and if the pain is right on the outside of the joint where the tendons come to connect to it, you have to get it checked out or at the minimum give it some rest. It will not get better I promise you if you ignore it.
Yeah, it is better now. Just a little tender when I was done lifting. However, I have had that before, I noticed it right away and actually just took a week off before it got bad at all and it wasn't great after that week. But, I took it easy and it was much better another week later. Trust me, man, I've had my fair share of injuries, not even working out related.

I had real bad tendonitis in my wrist, prevented me from lifting for 6+ months. I had scans done and every doctor told me it was fine. But, the tendon along the inside of my wrist was on the wrong side of the bone, happened one day while stretching. One day in a shower I was so ridiculously sick of it that I ran hot water on it for a while and then just kept twisting and shaking my wrist and I felt it pop and the tendon pop back over the other side of the bone. Took about another 3 weeks after that to heal, but it is much better now. It pops and moves every once in a while, but man, that was torture.

So, I didn't get my stats yesterday, will get them today. Will post up my workout from yesterday when I get the stats, too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So U hit the 100s on DB chest press back in the middle of this month, & you're the same size as me.

:thumbsup:

Edit: change I to U sorry lol

nokkT

Awards
So I hit the 100s on DB chest press back in the middle of this month, & you're the same size as me.

:thumbsup:
Feels good, doesn't it?! :approve:

P.s. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AaronJP1 again. :banghead:

nokkT

Awards
So, had a pretty typical shoulder day yesterday. Nothing really major to report. Sweating like a pig again, though!

Looking back, when I first started taking this I was about:

195lbs
17.2% BF

Throughout running this, I kept my diet almost exactly the same. I didn't change anything until just this past week when I cut about 200-300 cals out of my daily meals, which isn't much, and it was only for the final week. The one thing I did drastically change was my lifting. I had been doing mostly 5x5s up until I started this with zero cardio. When starting Combustion, I changed my workout to be more volume oriented and was doing higher reps with less weight, while still upping the weight. Trying to get in about 6-7 sets with pretty much as many reps as possible. Again, I had kept this workout until the final week when I switched back to the 5x5 to see how my strength had been maintaining.

Well, today, I took my stats again. Stats were taken at the end of my workout, the same exact time that my beginning stats were taken. This is mid day and after eating three times already.

Stats today:
188lbs
15.7% - took my reading three times, each time between 15.5-15.9, so I just pretty much called it even.

That is a difference of about 5-7 lbs and ~1-1.5% BF. Not too shabby! :D

For me, the product didn't really kick in until I was taking 4 pills a day. But when I did that I noticed that I was sweating more and more during my workouts and really feeling a good amount of energy. By good amount I mean any energy at all considering the ridiculous amount of stim resistant I am. Now, I don't know what the overall average loss of weight/BF is while running Combustion, but I'd say that I had decent results since I had meant to take it as a preworkout stim, which I did. I'm sure changing my diet near the end and changing my workouts played a little bit of a role in the results as well.

Again, big shout out and thanks to those at BPS for letting me run this product as well as the reps that provided insight, information, and guidance along the way. Thanks to those that followed along, too! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lost about 7 pounds and 2% b/f?

I ain't getting no where...

nokkT

Awards
Solid progress nokkt! :thumbsup: Thanks for logging for us!
Any time, man. I really enjoyed it. I'll be logging my Endo + DAA + Erase Pro stack when I do that, too. :D Thanks for hooking me up! Really solid start to getting my cut on!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed Combustion so much. :biglaugh:

I'm on Endosurge+DAA+Formestane right now - quite similar to the stack you will be running - and it is fantastic. It's my post-pct stack and I feel better than I did on cycle!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is some awesome results in a short time, thanks again for such a detailed log. Love me some combustion!

nokkT

Awards
That is some awesome results in a short time, thanks again for such a detailed log. Love me some combustion!
Any time! Thanks for letting me log it! It took some time to get ramped up and finding where I needed to be at. But, it was coming along nicely once I did.