Hadi Choopan Fires His Manager!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

There is such a thing as managers going too far or accountants not keeping the best books or social media managers treating the fans like trash. Wait what? What’s being said here? Well what’s being said deals with top tier celebrities making sure that their camps are in order. While mega stars have a great many obligations to attend to they have to be very careful when it comes to who they delegate duties to. This can get extra challenging when those being delegated to have a history with the star.

In the instant case Hadi’s manager was a longtime friend with whom he also had a real friendship. Some might argue that you should never mix business with pleasure and while that’s a valid point it’s also not entirely realistic. One can’t help but trust those who have a consistent track record of showing character and loyalty. I think that if someone worked their tail off for me and had my best interests at heart all the time that eventually I’d start to open up to them. That’s just basic human nature. The problem is when that other person begins to take actions without checking with their client that it can turn into a runaway train.

👉👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/hadi-choopan-fires-his-manager/