No One Man Should Have All This POWER! Tren/SD/TestP/MDXT

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
yea its glycogen storage from the sd tho lol. Should start packin some muscle on soon tho. tren takes a little to get rollin but once it does its all down hill haha
No matter what that 6 pounds is, it looks like you're in for a good ride.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Starting to feel the test this morning, brb I gotta go put this coat hanger somewhere....

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 Legs(well kinda haha)

10 min bike warm up

Leg press

180x16
360x8 x8 x8
450x8 x8

Calf Press

225x15 x15
180x20 x20

Alternating DB curls
60x10 x10 x10

Seated Hammer Curls
45x10 x10 x10

Preacher curls
90x8 x8
115x6

Single arm cable curls
80x6(both arms) x6(both arms)
70x6(both arms) x6(left only 5)

Cable curl machine(it has arms that go out on the sides and are on the floor)(motion as always slow n controlled but never went all the way down on negative and held at peak)
60x6
70x6 x6(man that was hard)

FRACTION curls( hahaha idk what theyre called, like hammers except come inside across your body, inside hammers?)

65x 12
70x 12 x12

Tried bent over concentration curls and back pumps said F off haha. brocepts were fried anyhow, o well.

10 min bike

Startin to get that feel good feeling you get on test. Libido is starting to increase(just in time to hit the city tonight :grin:) Dosed 5g taurine pre workout and it did nothing lol, will up that on leg/back days and probably just deal with it on other days. Strength was up a little for sure today. Almost got outta my car and beat the **** outta somebody for driving like an idiot today. No other sides to speak of really.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
you did them like this guy did, right? :crazy:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
O boy haha. looked like he was just doin normal hammers by throwin the wieght haha

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
what you know about 13 inch guns bro? super soaker 9000s :study:

haha that dude was staring me down and I have 17 inch arms...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
that was me in the video...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
you did them like this guy did, right? :crazy:

This guy at my gym was doing hammer curls, raising and lowering both arms at the same time. He would literally jump off the ground he was shaking his body so much. But it was on purpose. Like jumping jacks.

It was awesome. I get enjoyment watching people sometimes.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
This guy at my gym was doing hammer curls, raising and lowering both arms at the same time. He would literally jump off the ground he was shaking his body so much. But it was on purpose. Like jumping jacks.

It was awesome. I get enjoyment watching people sometimes.
i usually mess with guys doing back, i mean bicep workouts.

i say hows the back workout going. i love the bicep swing, especially in the squat rack.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do ur knees allow you to do squats?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
do ur knees allow you to do squats?
I literally get stuck sometimes when I crouch lol. unfortunately a no go.

Day 9: Growth day

Happy thanksgiving guys! Remember to eat all your vegetables to get big and strong :fing02:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Dad always said a growing boy needs to eat.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 ARMageddon

Superset rope cable hammer curls w/ rope cable pressdowns

curl
160x8
press
160x8

curl
170x8
press
170x8

curl
180x6
press
180x8

BW Dips

Seated alternating DB curls
45'sx 10 x10 x10

Seated tricept pressdown
230x8 x8 x6(damn it!)

Preacher curls
115x6 x6 x5

Skull crusher machine
70x8 x8 x6

Low/wide cable curl machine
70x7 80x7 90x7

Tried Overhead DB extensions but shoulder felt like ****

Vbar pressdowns
170x8 x8 x8

Incline curls
35x10 x10 x10

Weighted Decline crunches
45lb plate x10 x10 Absolutely nothing left in the tank...

Both of my shoulders feel pretty crappy today but the left one obviously is much worse. worked through it but hopefully im not makin the tear worse. Ordered joint repair stack from NTBM with the 25% code so im stoked for that. Started dosing some forma today, no particular reason just felt it was time. Also added in one scope ON Serious Mass to my post workout shake. Agression is UP, I was getting pissed at people just walking around near me in the gym. Im starting to look wider so I cant wait to check that scale out. No acne yet. Backpumps still present. To be honest not real impressed witht the strength gains.

Well Ive got some friends back in town and I havent gone out in a while so im gonna knock a few brews back tonight. Ive really been avoiding it but its gonna happen. Dosed an extra 800mgs Milk thistle today on top of my N2guard. Lookin forward to hittin some little ladies up tonight. I feel bad for whoever the lucky winner is as that bang is gonna be fueled by some serious rage ;)

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Shoulders

God my shoulders were hurtin today. The freezing cold coupled with this chick sleeping awkward as **** on my other arm last night made for a rough day.

Front Raises
25'sx16 x16 x16

DB Shrugs(3 second pinch and hold)
100'sx 6 x6 x6

Reverse Flys
30x10 30x10 35x10

Shoulder press
135x8 x7 x7

Lateral Raises
35x6 x6 x6

Cable Lateral Raises
20x8 x8 x8

And I feel like hell haha. Taurine worked for back pumps pretty well today. Noticed one or two little pimples on my upper back. Strength is still non impressive. pumps are gettin pretty sick though. not much else to report today.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I literally get stuck sometimes when I crouch lol. unfortunately a no go.Day 9: Growth day

Happy thanksgiving guys! Remember to eat all your vegetables to get big and strong :fing02:

man sorry to hear that.

no squats???

why live?

jk

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
man sorry to hear that.

no squats???

why live?

jk
:sad:

Im all sorts of fail lately haha. Weight seems to have stagnated. weighed in today 176, so up 8lbs. I guess I need to relax a little. The weight isnt the important thing, its how the weight looks. I am noticing some more vascularity which is a positive obviously. Hoping things really kick into high gear this week. Hittin some back after the Steelers poop on the Bills.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
im just playing man,

i knock on wood and thank the lord i have good knees still

i really hope your knees get better man.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
:sad:

Im all sorts of fail lately haha. Weight seems to have stagnated. weighed in today 176, so up 8lbs. I guess I need to relax a little. The weight isnt the important thing, its how the weight looks. I am noticing some more vascularity which is a positive obviously. Hoping things really kick into high gear this week. Hittin some back after the Steelers poop on the Bills.
hey bro! sorry i havent stopped by in here for a while! I hope things are going well man, and how are the knees doing?? keep killing it bro!:evil:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 Back attack

Seated mid row
210x6 x6
195x8

Wide Grip pullups (struggling!)
BWx6 x6 x4

Lat Pulldowns
165x7 x7 x7

Single arm row
70x8 x8
80x8(had to yank the last two grrr)

Rack Pulls
90x20
180x10
270x8 x8

Back Fly
100x10 x10 x10

Had to quit (pain) not worth it to screw up my entire cycle...

My effin shoulder was lit up today. the tear is in the supra sprinatus I believe but the pain seems to have migrated through the joint and now im gettin a bunch of pain in the rear part of my shoulder which is shooting down my arm. My arm went numb actually after my lift. (pinched nerve?) anyhow Im hoping my joint repair will help alleviate some of this pain and I will be able to move on from this.

My back obviously needs work and I noted that coming into this so its hard for me to determine any strength increase in this department. dosed 8g taurine still had pretty rough back pumps(bent over rows woulda sucked!)

ive been feeling nauseated since yesterday, not sure why. I almost puked again post workout. I feel like I need a killer workout to get outta this slump.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
hey bro! sorry i havent stopped by in here for a while! I hope things are going well man, and how are the knees doing?? keep killing it bro!:evil:
Thanks brother. they're usually fine unless I work legs or spend an extended period of time on my feet. After work I always had to kick back for a while before heading out or id be hurtin.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro you're having some bad luck with the joints/knee pain and stuff and the backpumps already! Sucks

Just gotta buck up son! JK. I think that joint repair stack will help a lot man!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Still no skelly balm today :( anyhow I weighed in this morning. 178 up 10lbs. Im gonna crush chest tonight at all costs!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
everyone blowing up on mdxt!

(minus that one guy)

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 Chest

Went with my one buddy to his gym. **** was like a dungeon but it was cool to get away from the clean overpopulated katy perry blastin **** Im used too haha. They had this sick Arnold Mural on the wall wish I took a pick. Anyhow **** was old, dusty, rusty, and kinda threw me off in some places but here it is lol

Dosed Pre-workout
1g Motrin
3 scoops Jack3d
8g Taurine
10mg SD

Flat Bench
BB warmup 135x20

DBs 90's x8 x8 x6

Seated Chest fly machine (weight clearly differed from my normal machine)

130x 10 felt like 160
140x 10 170
150x 10 180

Decline DB Bench(this thing was effed haha angle was wrong n leg pads were wrong)

70sx 6 ( I was like wtf I could do this with 90's at my gym if i wanted to)
65sx 10 x10

High Cable Flys

70(each side)x8
75x8
80x10

Low Cable Flys
40x8 x8 x8

Was able to bump weight a touch and keep a nice slow tempo and not sacrifice form. I still dont understand all the rage behind sd. Everyone seems to report this insane power and although Im packin on some poundage I havent felt much stronger. Could be in part from my shoulder feeling like hell, and today was no different, but who knows. I am noticing some more fullness for certain though.

Pumps were pretty good today. back pumps still present but werent as nagging today. will probably try 10g taurine tmrw. Nuts seem to be experiencing some atrophy. I started using the extra tren from buddy and Im wondering if its under dosed or has lost potency. I was starting to sweat and feel it but past two days nothing. No other sides to report.

Think Im better off lifting by myself to keep my focus but I promised Id help him out when I can so we'll see how it goes...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're disappointed with SD? Try 30mg.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice so far bish

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah most likely it is cause of your shoulder. You're not able to give it 100%, so obviously you can't push yourself to see those strength increases.

Cause for me as well my strength goes thru the roof on SD.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
nice so far bish
Dont lie to me biotch!

Yeah most likely it is cause of your shoulder. You're not able to give it 100%, so obviously you can't push yourself to see those strength increases.

Cause for me as well my strength goes thru the roof on SD.
Yea I just thought I would see better strength with lower weights. I dont necessarily need to push anything heavier I just wanted it to seem a lot easier.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 lbs is nice- i wanna start my cycle tommorrow- I havent even been off a month lolzzzzzzz

the only reason im waiting is im going to meet my gf family at end of december and she dont want me to start.....if i can convince her i start LOLLLL

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive been doin 30 since day 1
Oh ****. Well I am sorry you don't respond as well as me. I can't even describe how magical 30mg makes me feel. The strength I get is crazy. The first time I ran SD 10/20/20/30, back in 2008, my last set of bench went from 265*4 to 315*5.

But being up 10 pounds is nothing to scoff at.

I think more strength gains will come later. With SD I'll put on size before strength, and continue to make strength gains even after the size slows down to a stop.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
10 lbs is nice- i wanna start my cycle tommorrow- I havent even been off a month lolzzzzzzz

the only reason im waiting is im going to meet my gf family at end of december and she dont want me to start.....if i can convince her i start LOLLLL

take it easy killer haha. You know you can get consumed by stuff so its better to be safe man.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Oh ****. Well I am sorry you don't respond as well as me. I can't even describe how magical 30mg makes me feel. The strength I get is crazy. The first time I ran SD 10/20/20/30, back in 2008, my last set of bench went from 265*4 to 315*5.

But being up 10 pounds is nothing to scoff at.

I think more strength gains will come later. With SD I'll put on size before strength, and continue to make strength gains even after the size slows down to a stop.
thanks man I hope it gets better. your lifts went nuts haha. I certainly am not dissapointed with the weight i just tend to think since the strength isnt increasing the weight cant be much usable muscle.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 Legs -- still at 178 up 10lbs

10 min bike warm up

Leg Press

180x20
270x12
360x12
450x8
540x7 x7 x7

Calf Press
230x20
250x12 x12
270x10
300x6

Leg Extensions
180x10 x10 x10

Weighted Decline Crunches

No weight x40
45lb plate x10 x10 x10
No weight x20

Flutter kicks till exhaustion
3 sets ( ended up bein several minutes each n I ended up sweaty as ****)

Lookin good today. Im noticing some awesome vascularity in my inner bis and outer pecs. Strength increase was apparent today after bitching yesterday haha. Could have crushed a lot more but I need to walk tomorrow n dont need another injury so slow and steady wins the race.

Couple more random pimples popping up. Back pumps suck as usual haha. getting inceased pumps just ****in around, was lookin swole just washing dishes today. My shoulder feels AWFUL! rainy day not helping! Where the f word is my skelly balm!?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
ahahahah ; damn bro; that workout looks fckin intense!! hahahah and those calf presses look painful just reading it haha; keep killin it in here!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
ahahahah ; damn bro; that workout looks fckin intense!! hahahah and those calf presses look painful just reading it haha; keep killin it in here!
Thanks buddy. Yea I always see people doin the calf presses wrong too. If your form is good it hurts like a mother lol.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Got my joint repair! arms later lets ****in go!!!!!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 Arms

So I started my joint repair, thank god its snowing out n my shoulders hurt. They should definately tell you that the skelly balm will make you smell like a car freshener in a wood grain station wagon circa 1974 but I go to the gym to get big not pick up chicks.....
Anyhow, slapped that **** on and decided to let the monster out a little today!

Seated alternating DB curls
50's x10 x10 x10

BW Dips
x16 x16 x16

Superset rope cable hammer curls with cable rope pressdowns

curl
170x8
press
170x8

Curl
180x8 x7
press
180x8 x8

One arm cable curl
80x8 (PR) 80x8 (PR) 80x8 (PR)

Seated tricept press
180 x10
230 x8 x6

Preacher curls
115 x8 x6 x6

Skull Crusher Machine
80 x6 x6 x6

Alternating Incline DB Hammer Curls (8-9 sec reps)
40's x10 x10 x10

Alternating Incline DB Curls (Kept these under constant tension never went past 45 degrees)
40's x10 x10 x10

Pretty fried haha. I was still gettin shoulder pain but I feel like the skelly balm did something. Anyhow hopefully the longer I take it the less achy I am all the time n can push a little harder. It was definately nice to feel like I was doin some serious work again.

Acne is creepin on my back. back pumps still blow. strength is more than evident now. hoping to put some serious weight on this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today was my first hcg pin. 5000 iu vial. So obviously adding 5ml would make for a nice conversion. (1ml=1000) Just by lookin at the vial I didnt think I was going to be able to get 5ml in there but I pulled 3 into a syringe went in fine then pulled another 2.

At this point i was positive it wasnt going to fit. I did not have another vial to transfer it into so I figured I would push as much in as I could and just do the math. got about another 1ml in (I think ...must have been some air cause it started to push back)
So with rough 4ml in a 5000iu solution should be 12.5ius/tick. 20 ticks on the slin pin yielding my 250ius which will be taken bi-weekly.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 Shoulders

Probably shouldve taken today off lol. Felt lethargic but I always want to make the most of things so I went anyhow.

10 min bike warm up

Front Raises
25's x12 x12 x12

DB Shrugs (3 second hold n pinch at peak)
100's x6 x6 x6

Shoulder Press
135 x10
175 x8 x6 x6

Lateral rasises
25's x8 x8 x8

Bent over reverse flies ( these put some odd tension on my elbows cause they effin HURT after these)
35's x8 x8 x8

One arm cable laterals
30 x6 x6 x6 (both sides)

Weighted Decline Crunches

no weight x30
45lb plate x10 x10 x10
no weight x10

Acne is starting to get annoying.(think i may try some acnetame) Back pumps cannot be tamed with less than 10g taurine. Strength is up but shoulders are the last muscle group I will test this on. Muscle fullness is nice. Stopped in GNC to grab some extra taurine and more fish oil. Guy goes didnt you just buy fish oil, I was like well it doesnt last very long when you take 25 of them a day. with the funniest face hes like have you **** you pants yet? lolol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finally bish i would expect you to make some gains with all those fried twinkies yo fat ass been eatin on

sd treating u nicely i see?!

mehh i lost 2 lbs despite upping my calories 600 to 2900 lol WTF?!

keep killing it