No One Man Should Have All This POWER! Tren/SD/TestP/MDXT

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
drink lots of water bro... it will help with headaches, keep back pumps at bay and will help control bp...also will help with the tren...if you drink a piss load of water before bed your night sweats wont be as bad...just ask SC about it that dude got it down to a science.
Yea im actually finding the water goin down easier than I thought. over a gallon today probably will get down another 20 oz and then my bed time shake.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
for some reason I thought you were black... hmm this is like when you read a book and then they make a movie to it and it screws your visual all up

alpomartinez

Banned
Awards
for some reason I thought you were black... hmm this is like when you read a book and then they make a movie to it and it screws your visual all up
10b's that's got to be the funniest **** you've ever posted just lol hard! My bit h just asked WTF I was laughing at from the other room...

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne berries, celery seed extract and of course water will make a big difference in blood pressure. As will watching sodium intake while on sd/tren since both easily jack up bp. Best of luck bro!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont worry in my world everyone is white here :lmao: So just so everyone knows unless I have seen a pic of u or I obviously know u r not white... well then I think u r white and pasty.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
awww I am pasty :(

Gotta be honest Ive got some serious work to do on my legs and back this cycle (knees are too effed to do squats tho. soooo lm doin some legs and weighted abs today wrap it up with some cardio.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established

Gotta be honest Ive got some serious work to do on my legs and back this cycle (knees are too effed to do squats tho. soooo lm doin some legs and weighted abs today wrap it up with some cardio.
i think your knees deserve some deep ass to grass squats to rehabilitate that mother! hahaha j/k good luck in there today man:sgrin:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day2

10 min warmup on bike

Leg press

180x20
360x12 x12
450x6 x10 x10

Calf press

225x20 x20 x20

Decline crunches with 25lb plate on my chest
x30 x15 x15 x15 x15
no plate x20

Leg Extensions

235x6 x6

180x20

Hanging leg raises
x25 x20 x20

10 min bike

Not terrible for having worked legs 3 times the past year haha.

No headache today but I did almost puke after walking outta the gym. had to wait in my car a couple minutes before headin home.

Feelin mopey lately so I cant wait to feel this stuff hit me. these pu$$y lifts arent helping.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i bet that 10 min bike set it off son, after those leg extensions, add some ham pulls before the bike next time, youll probably be walking out the gym looking like you just had to sh1t a basketball

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
i bet that 10 min bike set it off son, after those leg extensions, add some ham pulls before the bike next time, youll probably be walking out the gym looking like you just had to sh1t a basketball
Yea thats what im goin for haha. The cardio stuff is upstairs in my gym and my walk back down definately got some giggles...

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
So I had to help my step dad move today. thought it was going to be a small chore but ended up takin me over 4 hours. I was exhausted and wasnt able to make it to the gym today.

Not sure if its just soreness from yesterday or the dreaded back pumps lol but my lower back was definately bothering me today. I have taurine on hand but Im going to hold off for now.

Lookin forward to some rest and killin it tomorrow! Arm Day!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brendan im up in this bish for sure

tear it up

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Kill it man.

Beast rocks. Carb it up.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be interesting to see how the gains come? Watch out for your body bro, you put together a rough cycle.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be interesting to see how the gains come? Watch out for your body bro, you put together a rough cycle.
Thanks man I will certainly be on top of things. my supports are pretty solid and Im on the lookout for sides :drillsergeant:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man Im hopin I dont turn into a tubby im crushin so many carbs. With the beast n N2slin im sure itll quality mass tho
No worries bro, with Beast & Need2Slin you can devour the carbs. I sure as hell did and didn't add ANY BF.. Eat eat and eat buddy :food:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats what im goin for haha. The cardio stuff is upstairs in my gym and my walk back down definately got some giggles...
haha, you gotta learn to love the soreness, those who dont are n00bs

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Haha seriously, cause its even worse today lol. Headin out to bust my arms up. takin 3 scoops N2KTS and drivin there like a maniac!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established

Haha seriously, cause its even worse today lol. Headin out to bust my arms up. takin 3 scoops N2KTS and drivin there like a maniac!

hahahahah 3 scooops? dont kill anyone while you're driving there bro haha

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Arms!

Started off a little sluggish despite the 3 scoops lol. The gym was PACKED! not to mention I knew a bunch of people and they all wanted to talk. God I hate it. It messes my rhythm up!

DB curls

65x10(tempo a little quicker than normal)
45x10(Sloooooooow on these guys)
45x10
45x10

BW Dips

Superset: Rope hammer curls with rope pressdowns

curl:160x8 Press: 140x8
curl:170x8 Press: 150x8
curl:170x8 Press: 150x8

machine skull crushers:
70x6 70x6 70x6

Finally gym/friends filtered out n I got into the swing of things

Single arm cable curls

70x8 80x6 80x6

Seated tricept pressdown

180x8 230x8 230x8

Incline DB curls

40x10 40x10 40x9

Weighted Decline Crunches(abs still pretty sore from thursday)

25lbsx15 25lbsx15 45lbsx10 (ugh abs were exhausted haha)

Probably coulda done another round of both but another buddy of mine showed up as I was finishing abs and I knew if I didnt leave he woulda talked my ear of lol.

SO: No sides today really. also only minimal strength increase if any(hard to tell sometimes, some days are just naturally bad/good). Actually towards the end of my workout I noticed a single stream of sweat roll down the inside of my arm. I dont really sweat much but on tren Id break a sweat almost instantly so looks like its warmin up! Feelin pretty good today overall.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol drivin like a maniac LOVE IT!

I take 2 the most ive taken is 2.5 man when i dose on that ish IF ANY MUTHAFOCKA BE DRIVIN SLOW YOU BETTER BELIEVE SCHWELLI LETS EM KNOW WHATS UP

I do not engage in road rage

i just pass them or ride their ass-for a short period of time

mostly i just weave in and out of lanes to get to the gym

ugh lucky bish i cant start my cycle for 6 more weeks and i have to loose 10 lbs in those 6 weeks- 2lbs a week is not out of reach tho

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Nah man you got that keep hittin the cardio.

I gotta watch the Steelers crush the Raiders then Ill hit up some shoulders later. My tris are kinda sore so we'll see how the shoulder presses go.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you man.

Haha those little jerks better start blowin up or im gonna rain down some real pain on them!
Im alwayz tellin my lil bit ches to get ready for a hurtin, up to 135 on bb curls can only rep for 4 but thats a far cry from where i started at lol, start weight wuz embarrassing, maybe 45 for 8. that wuz only 2 yrs ago

arms have gone from 13's to 16's cold yeah baby, finally tyte t shirt sleeves

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Im alwayz tellin my lil bit ches to get ready for a hurtin, up to 135 on bb curls can only rep for 4 but thats a far cry from where i started at lol, start weight wuz embarrassing, maybe 45 for 8. that wuz only 2 yrs ago

arms have gone from 13's to 16's cold yeah baby, finally tyte t shirt sleeves
I know how that's gonna be. I've been in afghanistan workin out for a year. Gonna go back and none of my clothes are gonna fit anymore. Turn my once loose fitting jeans into skinny jeans!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Some of my shirts are already pushin it haha. Im going to have to invest a ton of money in new clothing.

Side note: Steelers are blowin em out!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm still wearing shirts that fit me when I was 155 :crazy: This girl I know asked me if I shopped at baby gap.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I'm still wearing shirts that fit me when I was 155 :crazy: This girl I know asked me if I shopped at baby gap.
Ahahaha. Just got back in. I had dinner plans right after my lift then straight over my buddies to whatch the Michael Vick show. Im exhausted Ill update shoulder workout with my back workout tomorrow. This one is important. my back is weaksauce plus im a little nervour for back pumps OOO NOEZ!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Ahahaha. Just got back in. I had dinner plans right after my lift then straight over my buddies to whatch the Michael Vick show. Im exhausted Ill update shoulder workout with my back workout tomorrow. This one is important. my back is weaksauce plus im a little nervour for back pumps OOO NOEZ!
Post up the sauce!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Shoulders

Front Raises
25s x 20 x 20 x20

Lateral Raises
35s x 10 x10 x10

BB Shoulder press(tricepts feelin the burn still even with wide grip)
135x8 x8 x8

Upright row
Wide Grip
135x10 x8 x6
Close Grip
135x10 x10 x10

I have no idea what the hell you call them( standing straight up raise dbs from side out laterally over head and pinch/hold overhead)

30sx10 x10 x10

DB Shrugs(3 second hold at peak)
100s x6 x6 x6

Felt pretty good no sides today. Was a little rushed tryin to get around to some stuff before and after workout.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what exercise you're talking about, but it sounds not fun lol.

Needs more traps! :)

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 Back

Seated Close grip rows
195x8 x8 x8
210x6 (held last rep for 5 seconds then 5 second return)

Lat Pulldowns
175x 10(wasnt happy with my form)
160x 10
145x 10

Bent over rows
135x 10 and then HO LEE SH!T back pumps from hell! literally close to crippling. I painfully walked to the locker room and had to sit down for 10 min. no more of these today

Single arm rows
70x8 x8 x8 (still feelin it in my lower back)

Tried doin some decline crunches thinkin maybe it would help stretch it out and after 10 decided today was just an epic fail...ugh.

By the time I drove home they were gona and i was pretty pissed. Will definatley be usin the taurine Preworkout on back days especially.

Also last night I pinned my tri for the first time. sucked hard. injection was 2 1/3 ccs and after I pushed half in I could feel my arm tightening up. Like an idiot I slowly finished instead of switching arms. It effin hurt! still super sore now almost 24 hrs later.

Weight check Tomorrow! Will also be hittin chest so Im hopin my tri is feelin better

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ouch i guess i know that when i pin quads if it starts hurting to switch

is ur stuff RX grade or ugl

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
ouch i guess i know that when i pin quads if it starts hurting to switch

is ur stuff RX grade or ugl
UGL. Your quads can take a lot more liquid than your tricepts tho. I knew this and Im payin the price now.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol note to self stay away from tri's/delts

rx here

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
ahh damn, i just read ur update hahaha; no swelling in ur tris right? i hope you can still crush it at the gym and the kitchen table with your arms! :)

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
ahh damn, i just read ur update hahaha; no swelling in ur tris right? i hope you can still crush it at the gym and the kitchen table with your arms! :)
No noticeable swelling just feels super sore. Yea I refuse to let anything mess me up two days in a row.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmmm is the pain keeping u up at night?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I slept awesome last night. Woke up with a very mild sweat so the tren is gettin closer!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Weigh In!!!!

Day 7 first thing(after peeing haha) in the morning naked: 174- Up 6 lbs guys. off to do some chest. my one tri is still pretty sore so wish me luck!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
X i think the shoulder exercise you are thinking of is lateral raises, and i actually looking forward to pinning delts 25g 5/8 and go super slow

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Chest

Flat DB Bench
85's x6 x6 x6

Decline DB Bench
75's x6 x6 x6

High Cable Flys
60(each side) x8
70 (each side) x8 x8

Low Cable Flys
40(each side) x6 x6 x6

Seated Pec flys
165 x8
180 x8 x8

Decided to try incline chest press machine since dbs hurt last time
180 x6
165 x6 x6 (lowered weight to get some solid 8 second reps, felt great)

My abs are seriously not used to weighted work haha. I could sit n do 100 decline crunches normally but theyre still sore from this week.

Decline crunches with 45lb plate

x8 x8 x8 ( O god it hurts lol I did several no weight crunches after each set)

10 min bike

Tricept was not an issue today at all. First noticeable strength increase today, although slight. Started gettin more sweat rollin down my arms today from the tren. Very mild back pumps actually more noticeable when i got home than during workout. Slight increase in my intensity. I dont want to go crazy though cause Id really like to keep my movements clean and controlled. Ok fine maybe let the rage go every once in a while lol

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
X i think the shoulder exercise you are thinking of is lateral raises, and i actually looking forward to pinning delts 25g 5/8 and go super slow
I always thought lateral raises were when you were bending our knees bent over doing basically a reverse fly

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work in here X...

Ya when i started doing weighted ab work, they'd get sore as ****... Now i can never really get them sore anymore...;)

Chest

Awards
Weigh In!!!!

Day 7 first thing(after peeing haha) in the morning naked: 174- Up 6 lbs guys. off to do some chest. my one tri is still pretty sore so wish me luck!
six pounds in seven days sounds pretty good to me man. cant wait to start my tren cycle ahaha

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
six pounds in seven days sounds pretty good to me man. cant wait to start my tren cycle ahaha
yea its glycogen storage from the sd tho lol. Should start packin some muscle on soon tho. tren takes a little to get rollin but once it does its all down hill haha