NitroNOX Pro Review/Testing Opportunity

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello?!

I am interested in trying this product. It has been many months since I have used any sports supplements and I would be very interested in giving this a go.
There is no doubt that I will log appropriately and in a timely manner.

Thanks for the log opp!

-Reg

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Buddy!!!!

First serving about to go down in 5.
Let's see how NitroNOX Pro does like deads SS with pullups and light squats.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Initial review is pretty good for me!!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I received mine but I'm not far from Genisis. gotta say energy is absolutely awesome.

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
I received mine but I'm not far from Genisis. gotta say energy is absolutely awesome.
Thanks.The goal was to provide as much "usable" energy as possible without crossing the line into that jittery,zoned out feeling you might get from overstimulating the cns.That being said our second run has been adjusted for just a little more Alpha male aggression at the request of some of our larger accounts.:yup:

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving it! I'm gonna give it 2 more workouts but expect a vet positive review!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
UPS Just dropped mine off Let you know but intial finger taste test seems right on

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Thanks.The goal was to provide as much "usable" energy as possible without crossing the line into that jittery,zoned out feeling you might get from overstimulating the cns.That being said our second run has been adjusted for just a little more Alpha male aggression at the request of some of our larger accounts.:yup:
I have 2 scooper pres with much higher caffeine totals and don't touch the energy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to Monday Am, First test drive !

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm loving it! I'm gonna give it 2 more workouts but expect a vet positive review!
That's great!!Have my popcorn ready for all these reviews that will be rolling in.Thanks for the initial thoughts brotha!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Guys gave my NitroNox a try this morning ! 1 scoop and split wood. Damn Good stuff here if it works in the gym like it does with an ax . Oh Yea I be bustin some PR's :slomo:

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Guys gave my NitroNox a try this morning ! 1 scoop and split wood. Damn Good stuff here if it works in the gym like it does with an ax . Oh Yea I be bustin some PR's :slomo:
TeamGSN Bro. What I gotta do to get one of those shirts. Thought I needed a new shaker instead of shirt. Seen the pic of the shirt now, I'm wishing I'd went with the shirt

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Reviewed in the product reviews section! Great pre in my opinion! Just about the only complaint I have is the betaine!

orangewaldo

Awards
got back from Orlando last night. Cant wait to try it out!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Might just be my computer but the link isn't showing up.
Think he forgot the link. Lol

I'll get my log/review up today or early next week.
So far it's all pros and no cons.
I'm usually really sensitive to BA but even with 3.5g per serving im not getting the itch/tingles and I really like that it doesn't have that effect at all.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way! With condense (2g as opposed to 3.5g) I get the tingles pretty good but not with nitronox, don't get me wrong I feel it but it's not strong or annoying

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm more than happy I don't feel the BA at all. It would be a con if I did but at 3.5g I'd expect to feel it so I'm wondering if there's something good going with the formula and mixed with E9.
Maybe I'll take some bulk BA to see if I still get the itch/tingle because it's been a while since I used BA because of the annoying itch/tingle.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Used mine yesterday for an arm workout and the pumps were killer deff a good product for sure!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Haven't got a link up yet. Have yet to use it for a workout. Used it to get going to split wood and earlier today building fence. Two Thumbs up for both of these activites !!!! Good Stuff

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Leave the tingles in the bedroom, take the monster to the gym!"

You are going to get some "Tingles" in the gym with NitroNOX Pro

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
3-4 servings in and not a single BA tingle...
Not sure how it's possible with 3.5g of BA in every serving but I sure don't mind it as long as I'm still getting all the effects other than the tingles.
So far so good.
NitroNox is a great EARLY AM fasted cardio killer. Bench plus chest accessory work to come right after I get off the bike.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took my first dose this morning, I went with about 1/2 because of all the BA and got some good Ear Tingle's 1 hour in the gym, 1/2 hour snow shoveling, good energy, Great pump no crash. 1 full scoop tomorrow !!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose this morning, I went with about 1/2 because of all the BA and got some good Ear Tingle's 1 hour in the gym, 1/2 hour snow shoveling, good energy, Great pump no crash. 1 full scoop tomorrow !!!
How much snow you get Rocket ?? I took 1 scoop prior to splitting firewood split a rick and still was ready for more. Split it the old fashioned way with an axe and maul. Wife wouldn't let me play with my gas powered splitter. Still mad bout the Table Saw ordeal. LOL

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much snow you get Rocket ?? I took 1 scoop prior to splitting firewood split a rick and still was ready for more. Split it the old fashioned way with an axe and maul. Wife wouldn't let me play with my gas powered splitter. Still mad bout the Table Saw ordeal. LOL
Splitting wood old school style is definitely a hell of a workout!Good use of nitronox right there!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We only got about 2" but it rained on top of it, which made it very heavy. My father-in-law is a retired wood shop teacher, I think he is missing a few finger tips !!!

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys just wanted to call attention to a special coupon code for anabolic minds members for the teamgsn.com website.Use the code at checkout and receive $20 off purchase of nitronox making the price $29 per can.see code below.

GSNAM20

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
We only got about 2" but it rained on top of it, which made it very heavy. My father-in-law is a retired wood shop teacher, I think he is missing a few finger tips !!!
I can see how that would happen for damn sure. LOL Wet snow makes for one hell of a workout Bro.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Awesome product! I've had some great workouts with it! Review is up.

orangewaldo

Awards
anyone else getting a lot of tingles with this Pre? I used a rounded scoop this morning and felt like i rolled naked in a hay field. I crushed the workout but couldn't wait for the tingles to go away.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anyone else getting a lot of tingles with this Pre? I used a rounded scoop this morning and felt like i rolled naked in a hay field. I crushed the workout but couldn't wait for the tingles to go away.

orangewaldo

Awards

I tell you what rocket, you are not lying. I like a few tingles, but holy cow this was intense. It maybe because the extra 1/4 scoop put me over the edge, ill find out tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For loggers I'd make sure you are drinking enough water. I just got off cycle but I had a day where my BP was slightly elevated while on this, but after water consumption was good to go.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For loggers I'd make sure you are drinking enough water. I just got off cycle but I had a day where my BP was slightly elevated while on this, but after water consumption was good to go.
Thanks for the Heads-up as I have had some BP issues in the past with some supplements !

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Heads-up as I have had some BP issues in the past with some supplements !
Yeah no problem, I usually never have problems, so it was odd. Pretty sure it was because I wasn't keeping properly hydrated and lack of sleep.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
how did you test?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
BP cuff, have one at home
got it. Sometimes people just say they feel like its high without testing. Interesting.. I will have to keep an eye on it.. I don't have a tester though. I have no reason to think its high as I feel pretty level when on it.