NitroNOX Pro Review/Testing Opportunity

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
why only one gram of betaine?
Some literature suggests that stomach upset can be an issue in the 1-2.5 gram range.Our beta testing panel has not found that to be the case but we decided to play it on the safe side as not to alienate any potential users.we added the other gram to our post workout product wich will be released shortly so if used in conjuction will still provide the effective daily dose.We may flip that gram back into nitro once we are 100% sure there will be no issues here.

orangewaldo

Awards
Is there still a slot open? I'm finishing up a sponsored log for AGGRO by chaos and pain, and I'm doing an log for Ferox and Alpha on my own. I'm always up for trying a new pre. Or preety much any supp with a label not hiding anything.

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is there still a slot open? I'm finishing up a sponsored log for AGGRO by chaos and pain, and I'm doing an log for Ferox and Alpha on my own. I'm always up for trying a new pre. Or preety much any supp with a label not hiding anything.
Yes sir.It's all yours.Just PM your shipping info and preferred flavor (strawberry-kiwi or watermelon) and which promo item you would like gsn shaker cup or nitronox shirt

chefp3

Awards
Would love to try it and get my first log on this site

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Would definitly like to give this a shot. Interesting profile looks like a awesome PWO. Logging a PWO at the moment . But log should be done by the time i recieve the Nitronox. If chosen and need a new shirt to rock at the gym current ones a getting small. A 2 0r 3 workout review would be no problem at all.

As always a day late and a dollar short see all spots taken. Congrats guys that got in on this. Be watching to see what you all think. Be keeping my eyes on this for another opportuinty

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Some literature suggests that stomach upset can be an issue in the 1-2.5 gram range.Our beta testing panel has not found that to be the case but we decided to play it on the safe side as not to alienate any potential users.we added the other gram to our post workout product wich will be released shortly so if used in conjuction will still provide the effective daily dose.We may flip that gram back into nitro once we are 100% sure there will be no issues here.
two grams is still underdosed. you would need to get another gram from somewhere. I havent heard of anyone having stomach problems with betaine. just a thought. I would at least do 1.5g per product if that is what your intended use is for

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
two grams is still underdosed. you would need to get another gram from somewhere. I havent heard of anyone having stomach problems with betaine. just a thought. I would at least do 1.5g per product if that is what your intended use is for
I know the target was 2.5 grams/day.They were discussing providing that in all in the preworkout powder (NitroNox) but ultimately ended up dividing the doses (for now anyway)pre and post as per the university studies on athletic performance and works by Dr.jim stoppani.When things slow down a bit for him the formulator will be coming on here to explain his thought process/intentions.For now you're stuck with me just holding the fort down with info from conversations I've overheard,lol.We are also putting a deal together with a "veteran board rep" knows all the various rules and lingo etc so i'm sure he will be a lot more dynamic than I as I have never done this part of the biz before.Hope that helps a little :)

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Their Lose could be my gains Sweet

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Started up a mini log in supps section for this. Just giving us guys a heads up.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard from marms or tchirico so we will give them til tomorrow and if we don't hear back you and chefp3 are in.
Sweet Deal be watching tomorrow then

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
PM sent Thanks Bro !!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was unclear on if this was a review or logging opp. Either way I would love to try your PWO. I'm currently not taking any PWO at the time & have not in about a month.
My workout is a 5,3,1 split & light cardio. Latley I've been sluggish halfway thru my lifts & am most def looking for a new PWO to kick my butt! I'll give honest opinion.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Was unclear on if this was a review or logging opp. Either way I would love go try your PWO. I'm currently not taking any PWO at the time & have not in about a month.
My workout is a 5,3,1 split & light cardio. Latley I've been sluggish halfway thru my lifts & am most def looking for a new PWO to kick my butt! I'll give honest opinion.
5/3/1 is a good program. I believe they were looking for reviews after a few days of use, but I made a mini log that I will end on friday and put my final review up.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/3/1 is a good program. I believe they were looking for reviews after a few days of use, but I made a mini log that I will end on friday and put my final review up.
Yeah , I'm really digging the program myself. Only been doing for about 2 1/2 weeks so far.
Cool on the mini log... I'll be looking for it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah , I'm really digging the program myself. Only been doing for about 2 1/2 weeks so far.
Cool on the mini log... I'll be looking for it.
Yeah ran a few cycles of it last year, after giving that a go for sometime check out Sheiko, it is pretty fun and much higher in volume. hah cool, I just got a thing for making logs.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love to try this if theres still a chance

szZXsquid

Awards
Has anybody else recieved their product in the mail yet ? I havent yet maybe today

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Has anybody else recieved their product in the mail yet ? I havent yet maybe today
Mine is supposed to be here today. They mailed it last week. Mail carrier must be running slow I guess

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Mine should be showing up today or tomorrow.

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quick update on those either delivered or on truck for delivery today.Looks like everyone else is pretty much tomorrow and Friday.

Delivered:
orangewaldo
multivitamin

On truck for delivery today:
Koltink
Koi
Rocket
Jayo 84
3 others (only have real names in front of me via ups tracking)

will give you guys more detailed info later today when it slows down a bit around here,either by posting or PM.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
According to ups.com mine is waiting on my porch!! :banana:

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'll check my POBOX today if it's not on my steps.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine is waiting for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine today. I will use it next week and than review after a week !!

Nitro.JPG

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've had mine and been logging it's, final review will be posted this Friday!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in today! Review will be up in a few days!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Didn't have time yesterday so I'll swing by the post office this morning to see if mines there.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there is any left at all, I'd love to do it. I have done many logs both full and reviews.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Product received! Initial thoughts today hopefully before working out. Saturday or sunday will be the first workout! And it will be chest and or legs!

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Receive my goodies today !!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mine is waiting for me when I get home! Whooooohooo!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Decided to do a video first impressions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVTpwUbFFG8

**UPDATED** It was brought to my attention that this video was private. This has been fixed!

Its not that good anyhow.. LOL Still trying to get used to talking to a camera.