Taking off with a blast of NitroNOX Pro (sponsored)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to thank GSN for the opportunity to give a brief log on NitroNOX Pro pre workout. I will log this for 5 workouts. I train in the mornings and will use this in 5 different ways. I will simply change up the dosages and then I will try it fasted and not fasted. I will not log this 5 workouts in a row, but I will complete this log within the next two weeks, with a final review at the end.
image-1873971935.jpg

I want to say thanks for the shirt as well :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will start off tomorrow with 1 scoop of NitroNOX before heading to the gym at 5:30am. I will give an update tomorrow sometime.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Trial day 1 update: I think it's not a good idea to brush your teeth and then drink NitroNOX. It was a little bitter. I will try again on Friday reversing that order. It mixed well. I took it about 30 minutes ago and can definitely feel it kicking in. The tingles are tingling. Heading into the gym now. Workout update to come later. Happy day everyone!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great workout today powered by NitroNOX! Great focus and energy to get things done. Really pushed through some super sets on leg curl and leg extension. My legs were shot before I needed to quit. Just about fell over getting my drink :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Resting for the weekend. I will pick this up again with 2 usages next week. Probably Wednesday and Friday.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Used 1 scoop this morning. This supplement works really well. I took it within the first 5 minutes upon waking. I was feeling great about 30 minutes later when I hit the gym. Great energy, focus and drive. No stomach problems that I have had with some other pwo's. It mixes nice in my shaker cup. I'm not sure about the taste yet. So far this is a pwo I would recommend. Thursday I will try 1 1/4 scoops :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Used 1.25 servings today. I think this worked very well for me. To start, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. When I did get up, all I thought about was going back to bed. I took NitroNOX and headed to the gym for one of my best workouts! Great focus, drive and energy. No crash at anytime. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for increased drive, focus and energy in the gym. Special thanks to the people at GSN for giving me the opportunity to use and log this supplement. Full review will be post sometime today in the supplement review section and a link posted here :)