New Stack...Very excited

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
So I have been doing a semi-bulk recomp for the past 6 weeks, only supps have been rpm, whey, bcaa, creatine. Well well my nutraplanet order just arrived, and along with the great free samples I recieved, I ordered 2 bottles of M-Drol, retain2, rpm (love this stuff!!) and some 6-oxo. I am going to do a straight cycles of M-drol for 4 weeks, 5x rpm on workout days, along with a carb cycling diet for a recomp. I made some insane gains on superdrol (the ax version) back in the day, so I am deciding to give the m-drol a try.

Now, I do not have everything necessary for post cycle therapy, as I have read that nolva is not really that good for recovery after a superdrol cycle. Was wondering what legal suggestions anyone has since I do not want to start without having everything ready to go. In the past when using superdrol, I never did PCT, but never shut down and didnt lose gains, just a little strength. Well this time I do not want to lose everything and do it right...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
get yourself a SERM. it's kinda hard to find one now a days considering that the feds are spying on the research chemical places that sell them. get all the stuff besides the SERM ready. You might want/need post cycle support by AI, and a ton of other stuff.
Here is what you need for PCT. A SERM is a must especially for straight cycles.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
get yourself a SERM. it's kinda hard to find one now a days considering that the feds are spying on the research chemical places that sell them. get all the stuff besides the SERM ready. You might want/need post cycle support by AI, and a ton of other stuff.
Here is what you need for post cycle therapy. A SERM is a must especially for straight cycles.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html
:goodpost:

M-drol in particular is not one you want to skip the SERM on during PCT.

Sorry Cell: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cellardude again."

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha, i have enough rep thanks for the effort tho!