Muscle recovery stack

MarkTB

Awards
Hi, I need help to built a stack that will help my damaged muscle to recover. I was thinking something as mgf 200 mcg bilateral every other day after training for 8 weeks. Is it igf-1 des better?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi, I need help to built a stack that will help my damaged muscle to recover. I was thinking something as mgf 200 mcg bilateral every other day after training for 8 weeks. Is it igf-1 des better?
Not too familiar with mgf, but I’d recommend looking into bpc-157 and tb-500. Haven’t tried either myself, but heard they both work great together for anything muscle or tendon related.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not too familiar with mgf, but I’d recommend looking into bpc-157 and tb-500. Haven’t tried either myself, but heard they both work great together for anything muscle or tendon related.
they do indeed. I run both for 10 days once every couple of months as a preventative measure. Any niggles disappear.

I also find mk (or any of the gh promoting peptides beneficial).

MarkTB

Awards
Thanks for reply, i don’t have tendons troubles but muscle cells damages. I will try to look in tb500. I’ve already used mk677 for three months but nothing better on my quads and calves, where I have pain.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for reply, i don’t have tendons troubles but muscle cells damages. I will try to look in tb500. I’ve already used mk677 for three months but nothing better on my quads and calves, where I have pain.
You said muscle cell damage ....
What type of injury did you have?

MarkTB

Awards
Not easy to answer cause I saw many doctors but no one helped me. Looks like fatigued athlete myopathic syndrome, from the biopsy can see oxidative stress damages, mitochondria damaged and nucleus in subsarcolemmal position. It affect only quads and calves the rest of my muscles are fine. I need some localized treatment.