Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been suffering from fatigue and lethargy lately, so I mixed 2 scoops of condense in 20oz water. it was a little strong for my preference at 20oz so added more water and put some ice in it....orange seems like such a simple, basic, flavor nothing exotic-but damn, it tasted just like that orange drink that came in the plastic oranges with the little white plastic straw I used to get at the movie theater back in 70's and 80's. truly an authentic orange flavor!!!

had one of the best workouts I've had in awhile!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback so far guys. Can't wait to hear from the rest of you

jake1986

Awards

You guys are sooo cool!
thanks a million!
Been really wanting to try this :)
Wasnt a fan of mesomorph and this was my next pick.

will def send some feedback :)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Got mine going to start up and try it out tmrw :)

ForceOfNature

Awards
Will start up a log tomorrow, had a set back today

jake1986

Awards
I recently purchased some mesomorph and after trying it three times i realized i am NOT a stim junkie. After i was given a tub of Condense by Purus Labs to try, i have to say this is an awesome pwo Really delivered. Pumps, vascularity, and a mild energy (200 mg caffeine per serving). Perfect for me, and THE TASTE was the best tasting pwo ive had to date. Florida Orange. This is a quality product and i cant wait to try it again.

Thanks Grambo!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is some good stuff, after this weekend I should be able to give a full review of how I feel about the Florida Orange.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang, I love condense. gonna have to try the new flavors out.

ForceOfNature

Awards
No one interested in my log so probably just gonna give a final review by the end of the week

ForceOfNature

Awards
I'll take that plus a review in the reviews section. Thanks for taking the time to try it out for us.
Can you link the reviews section? And I'll make sure my final review is in depth and detailed.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one interested in my log so probably just gonna give a final review by the end of the week
I honestly must have just missed it man. That's my bad. I'm heading over there right now to at least read your initial review. Looking forward to your final review.