Purus labs condense

Zariph

Awards
Hey

Noticed that purus labs condense was on huge sale in my country, and thoght I'd give it a go, label seems good and simpel.

Only thing is I see it has nitratene(nitrates) but not vitamin C in the mix? Shouldn't there be vitamin C in products with nitrates?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe this has been touched on before and maybe Grambo can confirm this but from my understanding there's a difference in our Vegetable based nitrates and carcinogenic nitrates found in things like deli meat. I believe it would have to be an extremely chronic use to have any sort of affect. But there's no problem with adding a little vitamin C to your PWO. Hope this helps

Zariph

Awards
I believe this has been touched on before and maybe Grambo can confirm this but from my understanding there's a difference in our Vegetable based nitrates and carcinogenic nitrates found in things like deli meat. I believe it would have to be an extremely chronic use to have any sort of affect. But there's no problem with adding a little vitamin C to your PWO. Hope this helps
thxfor the reply m8