Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys................Can some one who gets the Pineapple throw a few scoops in a baggie for me...would love to try it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm feeling pretty generous this morning. Actually had 2 decent days at work finally this year..... If you took the time to post an application YOU WIN. Message me your shipping info and flavor
Awesome! cant wait to try the orange.
I have about 10-14 days left on my current log and then I will fire this up. That cool?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice can't wait to see everyone's opinions!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm feeling pretty generous this morning. Actually had 2 decent days at work finally this year..... If you took the time to post an application YOU WIN. Message me your shipping info and flavor
Grambo-FOR THE WIN!!!

hey-what is that pump product you guys at purus have?.....I keep hearing a lot about it!!!!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beat me too it lol
Hydromax glycerol and nitrates. Perfect combo with condense or any preworkout/infra workout since its flavorless but slightly sweet

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Beat me too it lol
Hydromax glycerol and nitrates. Perfect combo with condense or any preworkout/infra workout since its flavorless but slightly sweet
I personally know 3 of your sponsored athletes. I better know your product line or they would kick my ass

ForceOfNature

Awards
Wow! That's awesome! Thanks man

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you guys get your tubs don't forget to drop links to your logs/reviews in this thread please!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love condense, no creatine and not overly stimmed. Always enjoy seeing new products from this great company. Plus Grambo is a good dude

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats guys! Let us know how you like the flavors. Sure some of you have used Condense before, so you already know it's a winner.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Cant wait been checking mail everyday:bigeyes:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting these set to ship out in the next day or 2. Can't wait for feedback
Very generous of you! Looking forward to seeing the logs. This is a PWO I've never tried so I'm curious.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm gonna start my cycle within this about 3 weeks in

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be following up on shipping tomorrow. I know things are crazy at the office at the moment. Really can't wait to hear the reviews

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had a chance to get on here a lot lately, Can i still get in on this? I've used purus labs and a variety of their products. Including D-pol and Condense. I've always enjoyed the pump I get from stacking those 2.

I'd love to try the pineapple flavor of Condense. I got into lifting in High School and fell in love with it. 16 years later and I'm still doing it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't had a chance to get on here a lot lately, Can i still get in on this? I've used purus labs and a variety of their products. Including D-pol and Condense. I've always enjoyed the pump I get from stacking those 2.

I'd love to try the pineapple flavor of Condense. I got into lifting in High School and fell in love with it. 16 years later and I'm still doing it.
Appreciate posting in here but already sent out everything. Look out I might put some up for discounted prices to get some stuff into more people's hands

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Get your hands on that d-pol when you can.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What have we got here?

1454107361042.jpg

The joys of living three hours away from the HQ lol.

Just about to train too, so it couldn't be a better time.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will toss up a thread for reviewing it after training.

I don't intend to do a log of my training (as I already have one), but will do as thorough a review as possible.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Mine came I'm today bout to dose and workout will throw up my log after came home to this and mile high k :)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Gonna log this after eat and shower already best pre I've ever had thanks Grambo!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im guessing, i'll get mine mid week then, if it is shipping from Texas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep me updated on everything guys
I got a jug of the natural florida orange today, going to hang on to it until I finish the log I am running of a similar product. I've used condense before so I know already how good it is, going to open it and use it pre-workout just for tomorrow so I can give a review of the new flavor-thank you grambo, and purus labs!!!

ForceOfNature

Awards
I just received my sangria lemonade today! Really excited?!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Tried 1 heaping scoop today, let's just say I was pleasantly surprised. Will try 2 scoops tomorrow for leg day and post full review

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a jug of the natural florida orange today, going to hang on to it until I finish the log I am running of a similar product. I've used condense before so I know already how good it is, going to open it and use it pre-workout just for tomorrow so I can give a review of the new flavor-thank you grambo, and purus labs!!!
Looking forward to it!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I tried conquer unleashed last night when day off of condense I'm gonna say pumps on condense are better

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
sangria lemonade, ****ing aye, flavor sounds exciting!