New PES preworkout

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are working very hard on this guys. We are taking our time to make sure it is the best product possible.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are working very hard on this guys. We are taking our time to make sure it is the best product possible.
Not always the most popular answer people want to here but from a consumer stand point I would much rather wait for a better quality product with all bases covered than a rushed standard run of the mill product.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost impossible to find a hard hitting compliant stim these days :/ but I too hope for this
We've been known to amaze. I personally have been kept in the dark on what we have in the works for the new pre. Kind of prefer it that way though I'll be shocked with the rest of the world. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
We've been known to amaze. I personally have been kept in the dark on what we have in the works for the new pre. Kind of prefer it that way though I'll be shocked with the rest of the world. :)
Cmon tell us how good it is already ;)

tin gorilla

Awards
I suspect you had a few recipes close to being finalised, but have had to pull the pin as different stims got the ban. Just make sure it can be shipped to Australia and you don't need to make an International version then everyone wins.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suspect you had a few recipes close to being finalised, but have had to pull the pin as different stims got the ban. Just make sure it can be shipped to Australia and you don't need to make an International version then everyone wins.
It was more like the other way around. We didn't bother even trying to formulate with AMP citrate. We knew it wasn't going to last long lol. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
It was more like the other way around. We didn't bother even trying to formulate with AMP citrate. We knew it wasn't going to last long lol. :)
Put 400mg of DMBA per 2 scoops for the max edition ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is why we have High Volume.

So you can add whatever grey area and/or non compliant stimulants you wish. ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
That is why we have High Volume. So you can add whatever grey area and/or non compliant stimulants you wish. ;)
Warning

2 scoops of Alphamine with DMBA and High volume plus Ergonine may result in ridiculous PR's

(Please stay safe)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Warning

2 scoops of Alphamine with DMBA and High volume plus Ergonine may result in ridiculous PR's

(Please stay safe)
Sounds like my current stack.

Except you poisoned it with DMBA. ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Probably that new Hoodie helping out
At a sick powerlifting gym now deadlifts are about to go up 10 pounds instantly. Buddy there asked me about it and I gave him some Ergonine and DMBA haha were deadlifting tonight :D

Sounds like my current stack. Except you poisoned it with DMBA. ;)
It's just the icing to the cake ;) and helps keep my caffeine at 500mg a day while still staying stim sensitive

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
At a sick powerlifting gym now deadlifts are about to go up 10 pounds instantly. Buddy there asked me about it and I gave him some Ergonine and DMBA haha were deadlifting tonight :D

It's just the icing to the cake ;) and helps keep my caffeine at 500mg a day while still staying stim sensitive
how can you be sensitive to stims while consuming 500mg of caffeine a day... does not compute. what does dmba help with in that regard?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
how can you be sensitive to stims while consuming 500mg of caffeine a day... does not compute. what does dmba help with in that regard?
Beats me I still respond well to it I think what I meant to say is I don't have to go over 500mg of caffeine to feel the same effect as if I wasn't tolerant to it when I use some DMBA alongside it instead of adding more caffeine