Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I am very efficient at Google thanks bud. Whenever I searched for it Komodo Katana came up and I didnt think it was the same product. I was looking for Katana by PES. I am also suprised NP doesnt sell they are usually all over PES products or am I missing that too?
It's not a pes product. Komodo nutraceuticals. It's sold on GRN.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I am very efficient at Google thanks bud. Whenever I searched for it Komodo Katana came up and I didnt think it was the same product. I was looking for Katana by PES. I am also suprised NP doesnt sell they are usually all over PES products or am I missing that too?
I see now. PES doesnt actually make it. It looks like it has a pretty damn good profile.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
for the love of god, please no creatine beta alanine or tmg. i hear these comments from people like this or that is nice to not take in bulk. f that, please do not fall down that easy trap of making money. idc if i only get another 20 mgs of agmatine or whatever else, if it means no freakin ba or any of that stuff. its not convenient, its pure marketing and price points. i have complete faith in pes, just voicing my opinion.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wise man, Katana is top notch.
Eager to see what is in the PES pipeline for the future.
The Solution

how does katana compare to Conqu3r by OL?

taste?
mixability?
quality?

profiles are quiet different as both are quiet extensive. Look forward to your thoughts.

amarula

Awards
I am undecided on whether I like creatine and beta alanine inclusion or not.

One one hand, zero need for acute dosing. On the other hand they are still two ingredients with plenty of human data so pre workout ingestion saves me buying bulk powders and adding my own. :)
I think like you on this one

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution

how does katana compare to Conqu3r by OL?

taste?
mixability?
quality?

profiles are quiet different as both are quiet extensive. Look forward to your thoughts.
Taste > Katana
Mixability both are even
Quality both give you good doses of ingredients Conquer has a bit more in its blend at adequate amounts. But both are very good and very different in formula

Honestly 2 of the best on the market iMO

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Isn't the release of a PES pre-workout still fairly far down the pipeline?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Taste > Katana
Mixability both are even
Quality both give you good doses of ingredients Conquer has a bit more in its blend at adequate amounts. But both are very good and very different in formula

Honestly 2 of the best on the market iMO
Cheers man.

If you were to shell out the cash which would you buy?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cheers man.

Could not go wrong with either
Pumps are ridiculous on Katana if you are looking for more pumps
Adequate BA/Agmatine/CM/Creatine in the Conq3er

honestly both spectacular.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
endurance. improve upper rep schemes. crossfit style

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Could not go wrong with either
Pumps are ridiculous on Katana if you are looking for more pumps
Adequate BA/Agmatine/CM/Creatine in the Conq3er

honestly both spectacular.
What about energy/focus on katana? I've had plenty of the conquer and really liked the amount there... similar here as well?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers man.

I haven't had Conquer and the profile looks very solid so I don't want anyone thinking I am talking down about it.

Based on the looks I'd figure stimulant wise Conquer would have a bigger punch (more caffeine and addition of AMP).

Focus would probably be better on Katana (that Citicoline dose works very well with the caffeine and Tyrosine dose).

As far as performance (I won't comment on Conquer, again having not used it, but it is dosed very well) Katana is one of the best choices for this. Amentoflavone, Citrulline, Agmatine, and GMS all have roles in that to a degree and Katana is currently my pre-workout of choice (and as you know I am more interested in strength than anything else currently).

Maybe I need to try some Conquer eventually though? ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I haven't had Conquer and the profile looks very solid so I don't want anyone thinking I am talking down about it.

Based on the looks I'd figure stimulant wise Conquer would have a bigger punch (more caffeine and addition of AMP).

Focus would probably be better on Katana (that Citicoline dose works very well with the caffeine and Tyrosine dose).

As far as performance (I won't comment on Conquer, again having not used it, but it is dosed very well) Katana is one of the best choices for this. Amentoflavone, Citrulline, Agmatine, and GMS all have roles in that to a degree and Katana is currently my pre-workout of choice (and as you know I am more interested in strength than anything else currently).

Maybe I need to try some Conquer eventually though? ;)
try it and let me know Sean ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Katana was great for focus. Katana + Amento/Norco was pretty fantastic.

I was alternating it during a PHAT run, loved it on power days but preferred Ritual on my hypertrophy days. Probably because of the pump, Katana really delivers there, and I find it counter productive when I am ballooned up by my second set on a high-rep day.

So EBF I would say maybe Katana would be best in another training regiment but its definitely worth trying when you can.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Katana was great for focus. Katana + Amento/Norco was pretty fantastic.

I was alternating it during a PHAT run, loved it on power days but preferred Ritual on my hypertrophy days. Probably because of the pump, Katana really delivers there, and I find it counter productive when I am ballooned up by my second set on a high-rep day.

So EBF I would say maybe Katana would be best in another training regiment but its definitely worth trying when you can.
Thanks Driven ;)

Chris

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Love you too Jeff ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What about energy/focus on katana? I've had plenty of the conquer and really liked the amount there... similar here as well?
Absolutely fantastic. I highly suggest both like i said, but katana IMO has the taste/pump edge.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried Conquer but not Katana. Looking at the Katana profile, it would definitely be better for endurance/high rep workouts. Conquer is better for strength however.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Id be interested in this but I just know deep down it will have some yohimbe extract in it. I hope to hell they don't include it for once. I for one would also like to see COP in it. Stuff boosts my strength a great deal

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
COP would be a solid addition, most pre's that have it aren't putting the full 2g dosing in theirs...but knowing PES, should they include it, would be dosed right...also would like to add my name to the 'please no y in the new version' petition :)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd wanna see a pre, a super GDA, a Baja blast flavored Amino IV (I'd be the first person to die from amino acid overload lol)

I think my fiance holds the record for highest amount consumed at once. I packed her lunch one day and sent her with a container of amino iv and a scooper. She was half asleep when she left at six am and did not here me give her instructions. Fast forward to break time and she takes the container of powder, she looked at it and wondered how much to put in her 20 oz bottle of water. She thought for a minute and then said to her self "F**k it I'm hardcore," and dumped all the powder into the bottle. She then drank it over the course of about ten minutes. Total scoops 7!!!! She spent a lot of quality time that day cleansing lol.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I think my fiance holds the record for highest amount consumed at once. I packed her lunch one day and sent her with a container of amino iv and a scooper. She was half asleep when she left at six am and did not here me give her instructions. Fast forward to break time and she takes the container of powder, she looked at it and wondered how much to put in her 20 oz bottle of water. She thought for a minute and then said to her self "F**k it I'm hardcore," and dumped all the powder into the bottle. She then drank it over the course of about ten minutes. Total scoops 7!!!! She spent a lot of quality time that day cleansing lol.
Hahaha this is pretty awesome

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
I kind of like enhanced...it's a 6.5/10 for me. I can't wait to try out the new one and see how much it has improved.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
inb4 b6 overdose

Enduser

Awards
Enhanced is chock full of yohimbine, doesn't sit well with me...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced is chock full of yohimbine, doesn't sit well with me...
We have had overwelming feedback from people who normally can't handle yohimbe claiming our extract is much smoother and cleaner feeling than any other. Have you tried lowering your dose and working your way up?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You mean 2 scoops enhanced
1 scoop alphamine
1 norco

too much? not for this young buck :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean 2 scoops enhanced 1 scoop alphamine 1 norco too much? not for this young buck :)
That's insane lol how much caffeine is that?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You mean 2 scoops enhanced 1 scoop alphamine 1 norco too much? not for this young buck :)
Need some High Volume in there too, or a pile of cit mal ;)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Posting in heart attack thread :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL..I know right..... HH..what's up bro? Haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope all is good with you.
What's good brotha. Ain't sh!t Chillen. Haven't hit the gym the way I've been hitting it. Wifey is pregnant and due next week and she's been getting sick and all. She better now :)

Hope all is well wit u

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using high volume + cistamax + amentomax for my preworkout stack

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Someone send me High Volume. will pay for shipping. seriously gotta use this.

HV
Conqu3r
Katana

all on my to do list... all have stellar feedback. send me broke for fcuk sake lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Someone send me High Volume. will pay for shipping. seriously gotta use this.

HV
Conqu3r
Katana

all on my to do list... all have stellar feedback. send me broke for fcuk sake lol
In before explosion

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like them

1 scoop conquer pre with 1 scoop noxygen
2 hemavol intra with carbs aminos and 1 scoop noxygen
you take 4 scoops of volumizers on top of something with adequate agmatine and CM?

you wut?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
What's good brotha. Ain't sh!t Chillen. Haven't hit the gym the way I've been hitting it. Wifey is pregnant and due next week and she's been getting sick and all. She better now :)

Hope all is well wit u
okay, I understand that as I have kids too but older. Well, congratulations to your and your wifey. Glad to hear she is doing better.

I'm doing well...can't complain. Just taking it day by day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by EBF_2356 You mean 2 scoops enhanced 1 scoop alphamine 1 norco too much? not for this young buck
That is intense lol
Need some High Volume in there too, or a pile of cit mal ;)
Always a great addition ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a fan of the pure L-citrulline. The plantango extract is interesting but GMS is proven and so is L-citrulline.

gold formula. just imagine this with some ALCAR. yum yum.

endurance, nootropic, fat loss.

throw in some amentomax and some aav2 and alphamine for the caffiene and jizzzzzzzzz!!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a fan of the pure L-citrulline. The plantango extract is interesting but GMS is proven and so is L-citrulline.

gold formula. just imagine this with some ALCAR. yum yum.

endurance, nootropic, fat loss.

throw in some amentomax and some aav2 and alphamine for the caffiene and jizzzzzzzzz!!!!
Basically. :D

My High Volume stash is finally gone though. :(