New HDrol Cysle With PCT

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't hurt but halodriol converts to oral turinabol(spell check)OT has a half life of like 16 hrs so........The original halodrol 50 was one pill once a day.
im just gonna stick to

1pill = 8am
1pill = preworkout (7pm)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do 75! :) I'm still not sure whether halo really is a prohormone to OT. jury seems sort of out on that one. I can't find real solid evidence either way

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slow-Mun posted this. According to BK Halo is indeed a PH. What's up MsuCurt, long time no see ;)

This is from Bruce Kneller from another message board:

Pro Magnon 25 by PPL is 25mg per cap of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol

Halodrol-50 by GN is 50mg per tab of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

This is like comparing test to dbol. The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

You are comparing apples and oranges here.

I know the owners of both PPL and GN personally. Both people are great guys and very honest but both are separate companies that have nothing to do with each other.

Both products are quite effective in their own way but they will cause substantially different types of effects. The PPL product is more androgenic than the GN product. The GN product is has a higher A:A ratio. Neither will aromatize to estrogen due to the 4-halogen. Both probably have intrinsic active properties before conversion to the "active hormone" being 3,17b-diols (despite not having the requisite 3-ketone to bind to the AR optimally).

Both are very good products but they are absolutely NOT the same compound and anyone telling you differently is lying to defraud you or just can't read and made an honest mistake.

I hope this clears things up.

BK

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know. You're confusing me "why not?" .....Why not what? That is the protocol i am following at this time.

:frustrate
"Why not" to your plan.Basically I don't see a reason why not to,and if theirs not a reason to not do it,then go ahead.......why not?Lol!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
do 75! :) I'm still not sure whether halo really is a prohormone to OT. jury seems sort of out on that one. I can't find real solid evidence either way
well, from everything that i have read, 50mg for 4 weeks is the proper thing to do (especially since this is my first time...haha). Of course, i may go 75 in weeks 3 and 4......im still debating

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slow-Mun posted this. According to BK Halo is indeed a PH. What's up MsuCurt, long time no see ;)
well, to me here is the relevant part tho

Both probably have intrinsic active properties before conversion to the "active hormone" being 3,17b-diols (despite not having the requisite 3-ketone to bind to the AR optimally).
the conversion rate could be 1%....

just like m1,4add does convert at about 15% to dbol, however its gains at 100mg/day are WAY more than what 15mg of dbol would bring. So although halo maybe has some amount of conversion, it likely gets a significant amount of its effectiveness from intrinsic capabilities.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, to me here is the relevant part tho

the conversion rate could be 1%....

just like m1,4add does convert at about 15% to dbol, however its gains at 100mg/day are WAY more than what 15mg of dbol would bring. So although halo maybe has some amount of conversion, it likely gets a significant amount of its effectiveness from intrinsic capabilities.
I'm gonna have to use this word intrinsic!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0