New Forskolin Study

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing everyone needs to remember...just because the study said 100mg produced those results doesn't mean that 75mg won't produce the same or near the same results.

Obviously it would need to be studied

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Three subjects reported abdominal discomfort, such as increased bowel movements, soft stools, and/or diarrhea. No other clinically significant adverse events were detected or noted."
Thanks
Forskolin has never given me diarrhea/soft stools -just the intense cramping for several hrs the first two or so days. Im surprised it doesn't give me those issues, usually with products like protein or even some foods I am easily effected :confused:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks
Forskolin has never given me diarrhea/soft stools -just the intense cramping for several hrs the first two or so days. Im surprised it doesn't give me those issues, usually with products like protein or even some foods I am easily effected :confused:
Do you use a lot of cholinergics? They're typically implicated in cramping of the GI tract, which forskolin may worsen

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
When people mention staple supplements (multi, fish oil, creatine, b-Alanine), I think forksolin and betaine anhydrous should be mentioned in the same breath. Body composition and/or performance data in repeated human trials
Cool. So when will Coop's Corner come out with a betaine anhydrous entry?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
There's a user named Zir Red who posts here who is like the worlds foremost expert on betaine. He's the actual scientist who conducted/coordinated the most recent study on it with weightlifters
yeah I've been reading all of his info on betaine, just do a search for his threads, he's very helpful

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how much forskolin we need to take
Most peoples so called sweet spot is 100mg. But anywhere from 50-100mg would be good.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, many peoples like 100 mg, but some peoples are fine with 50-75. It all depends on the peoples and what the peoples can handles.

burpees

Banned
Awards
If you consider how effective it is and how much you spend on products that give a fraction of the results, it's ultimately worth it.
So I should return my two bottles of FOLLIDRONE an get 4 bottles of F95 instead ?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So I should return my two bottles of FOLLIDRONE an get 4 bottles of F95 instead ?
Well that's a loaded question, but if we just compare ingredients, forskolin is superior for body composition. Follidrone is probably better for strength

burpees

Banned
Awards
Well that's a loaded question, but if we just compare ingredients, forskolin is superior for body composition. Follidrone is probably better for strength
Lol if I take 100mg do I take 50 at a time or 25 at a time ?

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Hey Mr.Cooper...I'm new to forskolin & only been using it for a few days. I take 25mg 3 times per day....morning, pre-workout & before bed...I'm also taking DAA (3g) & Erase. I know DAA needs to be cycled approx every 8 weeks (and of course the Erase with it) but do you need to cycle the forskolin? I really like this stack so far but I do want to do it right the first time!

Thank You!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Mr.Cooper...I'm new to forskolin & only been using it for a few days. I take 25mg 3 times per day....morning, pre-workout & before bed...I'm also taking DAA (3g) & Erase. I know DAA needs to be cycled approx every 8 weeks (and of course the Erase with it) but do you need to cycle the forskolin? I really like this stack so far but I do want to do it right the first time! Thank You!!
Run it for 12 weeks then take a break.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Hey Mr.Cooper...I'm new to forskolin & only been using it for a few days. I take 25mg 3 times per day....morning, pre-workout & before bed...I'm also taking DAA (3g) & Erase. I know DAA needs to be cycled approx every 8 weeks (and of course the Erase with it) but do you need to cycle the forskolin? I really like this stack so far but I do want to do it right the first time! Thank You!!
Same stack I'm going to do 100 F95 with SNS DAA

no erase tho

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Same stack I'm going to do 100 F95 with SNS DAA

no erase tho
Even though I'm not new to bodybuilding I am new to these "stacks" Back when I was younger we did ephedrine, aspirin & caffeine as a pre-workout! LOL ....it actually helped keep us lean! But then ephedrine was "banned"....so I'm still learning these new natural fat burners & test boosters....this site came up in a google search a few weeks ago (researching DAA I believe) so I stuck around!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though I'm not new to bodybuilding I am new to these "stacks" Back when I was younger we did ephedrine, aspirin & caffeine as a pre-workout! LOL ....it actually helped keep us lean! But then ephedrine was "banned"....so I'm still learning these new natural fat burners & test boosters....this site came up in a google search a few weeks ago (researching DAA I believe) so I stuck around!
Ephedrine can still be had at your local pharmacy, wal-mart, or walgreens.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Ephedrine can still be had at your local pharmacy, wal-mart, or walgreens.
I compete in natural bodybuilding & it is banned in drug tested shows...but back in the day it was before shows were drug tested (the old AAU days)....then natural bodybuilding began to take off & that's the direction I went...been tempted a few times though!! ;-)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stock up now. Given the impurities and questionable QC of many forskolin products, this is your chance to get a premium, Sabinsa 95% extract for 15 bucks a pop. You won't see it this low for a very, very long time

burpees

Banned
Awards
Stock up now. Given the impurities and questionable QC of many forskolin products, this is your chance to get a premium, Sabinsa 95% extract for 15 bucks a pop. You won't see it this low for a very, very long time
There a site that sells c-bolic for 12$

Is c-bolic any good ?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There a site that sells c-bolic for 12$

Is c-bolic any good ?
I don't know. They used to license from Sabinsa and then stopped, but continued producing a 95% extract when Sabinsa is the only source I know of for such a high extract percentage. So buy with healthy skepticism

sina

Banned
Awards
Coop,

I wanted to ask is it necessary to cycle of F95? Also has there been any report on taking up to 150mg-175mg ED for F95 for 12 weeks straight.

Thnx :)