New craze test

Status
Not open for further replies.
NCWD

NCWD

Awards
I have been using Craze for a couple of days and haven't noticed anything really strange. Now this thread has me a bit worried. Guess I'll just keep mixing a bit in with my other preworkout to use it up :/

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
I am coming to the end of my tub and haven't grown an extra head nor developed any obvious ill effects. I think if craze was particularly dangerous there would be more scandal. It does raise a question though, which I am not sure had been covered. If used as directed, is it possible to predict any dangerous effects from the alleged amphetamine analogues?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I hope they don't ban it :( It makes me an excellent shot while playing Call of Duty.

plus happy!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I hope they don't ban it :( It makes me an excellent shot while playing Call of Duty.

plus happy!

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
All I can say is **** BB.com I was banned for posting studies that made one of their sponsors products look bad...god forbid science might have a place on that board.
You are simply not allowed to speak the truth about supplements they sell if it impacts them in a negative way.

Many a good informative honest poster has been banned from that side...

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold Blog update on this? Would be a good read.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold Blog update on this? Would be a good read.

I think i will wait until some more news breaks on this.

I missed my chance waiting for the analytical results to be finalized. By that time it wasnt news anymore

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I just reread your posts. I'm saying you should test it too so we could have more smoking guns. If I had a lab and scpertise I would just go down to GNC buy one and test it.

thats sort of what i do but i prefer to have them sent to me by others direct from a retailer

of course you cant go running around announcing your results to everyone without risking legal issues (but u can tell your freinds)

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Can you quantitatively test for the substance in question? Or you can just tell yes or no with the equipment you have?

hippo4512

hi. love how mikey sends an email saying its illegal. can't carry this anymore.

but i'll sell it to you for cheap. its dangerous. its illegal. but you can have it for cheap. real companies pull it if its that bad.

what a bunch of scumbags.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards

but i'll sell it to you for cheap. its dangerous. its illegal. but you can have it for cheap. real companies pull it if its that bad.

Who the hell is mikey?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Ah, you mean a less than upstanding man running a business? Get out of here!

hippo4512

they left out their prison and arrest records. real stand up guys, all of them. then you have ron kramer who tapes himself serving papers to gaspari. now he sues every company for using daa. how ****ing gay is this guy. thermolife has become a laughing stock.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

It's just business, the few times I have had contact with him he seemed like a very nice guy. And really look what he is doing sending an email that has the results of the test so no one can claim they did not know what they are ordering cheap... Hell at least he is up front about it unlike the DS guys.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also as bad as I find the idea for myself there is a part of the supplement market that thinks illegal = the best products sadly I do think that day is coming in the future I just don't think we are there just yet.

hippo4512

is just a business. i know its illegal. ill email everyone and tell them its dangerous. I cant carry it. but for YOU, its ok. just give me your money. jesus. they go on and on about morals and ethics yet will sell you something they deem illegal for a dollar. its just business. go on thinking they are good guys. they are scum and someday you will realize that. ds upfront? they went through a ****ing lawsuit for over a year about it. they won. The scumbags dont like it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
is just a business. i know its illegal. ill email everyone and tell them its dangerous. I cant carry it. but for YOU, its ok. just give me your money. jesus. they go on and on about morals and ethics yet will sell you something they deem illegal for a dollar. its just business. go on thinking they are good guys. they are scum and someday you will realize that. ds upfront? they went through a ****ing lawsuit for over a year about it. they won. The scumbags dont like it.
HAHA you need to chill bro I was saying DS was not upfront about what is in craze and at least Mike is giving people a choice to choose to use something with the lab tests showing what is actually in the tub. I am not making a moral call on his choice to wait to pull it who the hell am I to decide that but if someone has a drug with lab results saying its that drug and people still want it, well its not my job to stop them no mater how unhealthy it is.

Just as a side note I would bet the legality of a substance only influences the choice of a small minority of a board like this, assuming its readily available and the risk is low of prosecution for said substance. But I do think craze should be pulled its just bad news for everyone in the supplement world enthusiast and manufacturers alike its just too damn much bad press.

hippo4512

how do you know ds wasnt upfront? because lying felon ron kramer said so? dont you think a full year in court would have yielded something? its amazing how all these people test it, without a reference standard. all ds tests are lies, but kramers are true.

so its ok for you to say ds is lying but its not for you to judge mike for selling it, when he says its illegal and dangerous. i wonder, if pat found out one of his supplements contained meth, would he still sell it? Its just business right? send out a mass email stating it has meth, and sell it for cheap. sounds like a drug dealer to me.

so the company who sold it to mike is worse than mike selling it you. if one is guilty, they all are. if ds is not guilty, then mike is lying to you to sell more. either way, mike is a scumbag.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
how do you know ds wasnt upfront? because lying felon ron kramer said so? dont you think a full year in court would have yielded something? its amazing how all these people test it, without a reference standard. all ds tests are lies, but kramers are true.

so its ok for you to say ds is lying but its not for you to judge mike for selling it, when he says its illegal and dangerous. i wonder, if pat found out one of his supplements contained meth, would he still sell it? Its just business right? send out a mass email stating it has meth, and sell it for cheap. sounds like a drug dealer to me.

so the company who sold it to mike is worse than mike selling it you. if one is guilty, they all are. if ds is not guilty, then mike is lying to you to sell more. either way, mike is a scumbag.
Why all butt hurt it almost seems like you have a vested interest in DS...seems shady but I really could not care less, look it was not just Kramer who tested it go look into this more your missing a few key facts if DS is not lying then someone is pulling a giant scam on them that includes multiple labs faking chain of custody and other things.

I am not going to bother with this conversation anymore just buy what you want and don't buy what you don't want If more people followed this simple logic and kept there nose out of everyone else's business we might still have ECA, 4AD, Andro products, M1t,,,,,,,,,,,,I hope you get the point.

hippo4512

i have. wada admitted screwing it up. so did pat. nobody had a reference standard. the guy that had it tested is suing over 20 companies right now. he doesnt make supplements, he is looking to get rich off of other people. he has a prison and arrest record a mile long. they slander everyone and anyone they can and when they have the chance, they sell it to you for a discount. but hey, you met him and hes a good "bro".

so you wont believe other labs screwed it up or getting paid off, but the labs ds used is wrong and corrupt. the double standard you hold is mind boggling. they love good "bros" like you. act now, mike has eth on the cheap! a good bro!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

hippo4512

haha, mars neg reps me because its supposed to be a q/a for PA. so its oks for you to talk **** about everyone but someone attacks your good bros, and its bad. whats wrong? the people you defend just as bad? hey, i got some meth. its illegal and dangerous but ill sell it to you for really cheap, but only for a few days. and this guy runs scivation. what a ****ing assclown.

hippo4512

hope someone saves that email from smart powders. owner of scivation admitting to selling something potentially dangerous and illegal. god is that guy dumb.

hippo4512

hope someone saves that email from smart powders. owner of scivation admitting to selling something potentially dangerous and illegal.

maybe someone at bb.com will ask him how he can sell something he claims is illegal. it will get erased at tl forums.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe someone at bb.com will ask him how he can sell something he claims is illegal. it will get erased at tl forums.
It's obviously someone from ds. Join date. Today. 9 posts total. Meh. It might be Cahill. I mean. The forum name is hippo....and we have all seen the pic.

GigaPaladin

Awards
Personally I'd rather be handsome and poor than rich and ghastly. But that's just me, I'm a vain person.

hippo4512

sure. I could afford a lot of my own product and easily drop the weight. eth is great for fat loss!

GigaPaladin

Awards
That's a good point. Never thought of that. I guess the key then is getting a good plastic surgeon then, because after you been fat that long and lose the weight you know you would have all that gross loose skin and stretch marks and chit. Need a skilled guy to clean that mess up afterwards

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't even argue with this guy. No point in having the thread locked.

hippo4512

hey, check out afi140. he posted in the bb.com thread but what do you know, he didnt ask how mike could sell something he said was illegal. whats the matter afi? got mikes balls in your mouth? u lose yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.