Not open for further replies.
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you say this on the forum then? i did and i was the only one that found something wrong with it (of those who were given free samples to review on this forum) and that's what's wrong with the industry as well... people giving false feedback in hopes to get more free stuff... i was honest... i felt weird and knew something was wrong with the ingredients.

Posted it with the wrong name in the title, but I did a review,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189491-ds-drive-review.html

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
So is the consensus that what is in craze is not an extract of dendrobium?

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Thank you for your respectful reply mr bone(er), but what i was trying to understand is that despite being amphetamine like, or amphetamine analogues, are the compounds in question completely synthetic and not found naturally, or could they actually be extracted from a natural source.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your respectful reply mr bone(er), but what i was trying to understand is that despite being amphetamine like, or amphetamine analogues, are the compounds in question completely synthetic and not found naturally, or could they actually be extracted from a natural source.
there is no evidence of this chemical being present in any natural source. i have more comments to make on this based on my personal testing that would clarify this further, but for legal reasons i shouldnt discuss my private testing of this product publically

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Ok, thanks. That's a shame, I quite liked craze in moderation, much as i quite liked dmaa in moderation. But if it's a designer stim then it's a little unfair on the competition.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found this on bb. Cahill was stating what he would want to ask the FDA. Last paragraph is the funny part.

Its odd how they feel they can do the correct job in enforcing DSHEA (which I would really love for them to do) when they have enough problems trying to regulate RX drugs.

In recent years they have approved drugs for use that have had horrific side effects (phen/fen combo for example). As well as approving drugs like Botox for what is purely a cosmetic use. Yet they banned ephedra which was far safer then phen/fen.

As adults we arent allowed to choose to use prohormones (because they banned those as well) for what might be considered a cosmetic use. However any women on the planet can choose to go on hormone replacement therapy (thats what birth control is) for the rest of their lives should they want it. Their only requirement would be to go to a free clinic and ask for it.

I guess Id just like to know when they are going to finally start being consistent. They dont need more regulations or to further restrict adults from the use of supplements. They've already done enough of that. DSHEA is all that is needed, just make sure all supplement companies conform to those rules.

outlawed

Awards
I was one of the first to buy craze because of the raving reviews, yet it still remains sealed fresh in my supplement box of excess supps. I never use a stimulant Pre, learnt from leangains BCAAs were very important pre workout when IFing and I added other powders as recommended by most here, Cit mal, BA, etc. Also I usually take stimulant containing supps throughout the day, plus hypertrophy is my main objective, hence it wasn't required.

What should I do with it..? I'm guessing not to try it for starters..?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was one of the first to buy craze because of the raving reviews, yet it still remains sealed fresh in my supplement box of excess supps. I never use a stimulant Pre, learnt from leangains BCAAs were very important pre workout when IFing and I added other powders as recommended by most here, Cit mal, BA, etc. Also I usually take stimulant containing supps throughout the day, plus hypertrophy is my main objective, hence it wasn't required. What should I do with it..? I'm guessing not to try it for starters..?
Plenty of people would pay top dollar for that tub lol. I of course am not one or them.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crooks the whole company! This is the exact **** that's going to get the supplement industry completely ****ing regulated and controlled by the fda. Think of how many high school kids were taking that **** all the while unknowingly ingesting Ethamphetamines.
I am curious how many soldiers may have pissed hot for taking this.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
I was one of the first to buy craze because of the raving reviews, yet it still remains sealed fresh in my supplement box of excess supps. I never use a stimulant Pre, learnt from leangains BCAAs were very important pre workout when IFing and I added other powders as recommended by most here, Cit mal, BA, etc. Also I usually take stimulant containing supps throughout the day, plus hypertrophy is my main objective, hence it wasn't required.

What should I do with it..? I'm guessing not to try it for starters..?
Unless you have to drug test for something, try it. You might like it, you might not. I like it at around one scoop pwo. I can certainly say I haven't been stealing babies to sell their organs on the black market for my next fix.

GigaPaladin

Awards
Unless you have to drug test for something, try it. You might like it, you might not. I like it at around one scoop pwo. I can certainly say I haven't been stealing babies to sell their organs on the black market for my next fix.
Oh, well thats a relief..

outlawed

Awards
Plenty of people would pay top dollar for that tub lol. I of course am not one or them.
Thanks guys. Yeah I know it's worth decent $$ but that amount isn't life changing lol. Like I said stim prewos do not interest me so I have no use for it...How long do emphetamines stay in the system..? Don't have a drug test soon but might have one if competing or work, etc. down the track. Thanks.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Yeah I know it's worth decent $$ but that amount isn't life changing lol. Like I said stim prewos do not interest me so I have no use for it...How long do emphetamines stay in the system..? Don't have a drug test soon but might have one if competing or work, etc. down the track. Thanks.
Given this is an analog to Methamphetamine
Here is a simple list http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm

Here are a few studies with a bit more realistic data.
http://www.clinchem.org/content/48/10/1703.full
http://www.labmed.yale.edu/Images/detection times in urine rev_tcm45-9313.pdf

But take this data with a grain of salt as this is not the actual chemical in question so short of PA I doubt there is anyone on this forum who can give you a real answer as these are unstudied analogs from what I know.

GigaPaladin

Awards
much better than the circle jerk going on at the tl forums. all 8 people reading it.
Yeah, that bb.com thread had a ton of views though...shame some vagina had to cry to the mods about it and get it deleted...

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that bb.com thread had a ton of views though...shame some vagina had to cry to the mods about it and get it deleted...
It was a good thread so it got deleted.

I'll tell you though, I don't know why it took this long for me but I am done with Gaspari.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
What blows my mind is the fact that GNC is still selling this stuff in full force. I thought they tried to avoid products like this like the plague. Hmm

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I would like to get in the class action lawsuit if there is one, although I havent taken craze since the original batch i would like to get some more of that batch lololol that might sound hypocritical but the relaxing euphoric feeling it gave me felt better than addys.

if this new batch does have the same effect i may buy a couple before they pull it just to have

GigaPaladin

Awards
I would like to get in the class action lawsuit if there is one, although I havent taken craze since the original batch i would like to get some more of that batch lololol that might sound hypocritical but the relaxing euphoric feeling it gave me felt better than addys.

if this new batch does have the same effect i may buy a couple before they pull it just to have
My gf took me to the mall and in GNC they actually have it on sale for a reasonable price atm (45 servings for $36 amazingly) so i wrote down the lot numbers they had and checked the lot numbers against the ones listed here. No match lol...was thinking about maybe trying it rofl

YoungJD

Awards
The thing I find funny is a guy selling ethyl amphetamine to be quoting dhsea it's compounds like his that create tighter regulation not that I really care these days but govertments don't need to be handed something to go after supplement regulation on a platter

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
My gf took me to the mall and in GNC they actually have it on sale for a reasonable price atm (45 servings for $36 amazingly) so i wrote down the lot numbers they had and checked the lot numbers against the ones listed here. No match lol...was thinking about maybe trying it rofl
Funny thing is, I did the same thing. I wonder how many people stopped by at GNC and asked to see the lot numbers in the case...lol...no matches, but the 1 Detonate matched.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is **** BB.com I was banned for posting studies that made one of their sponsors products look bad...god forbid science might have a place on that board.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
i'm sure it would be the same if someone badmouthed the sponsors here.

If someone came on here and badmouthed a product with nothing to back up his/her statements I could see a warning and if it continued eventually a ban but to say that someone quoting actual studies would get banned here if it went against the status quo is a bit of an over statement.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone came on here and badmouthed a product with nothing to back up his/her statements I could see a warning and if it continued eventually a ban but to say that someone quoting actual studies would get banned here if it went against the status quo is a bit of an over statement.
I got permanently banned when the Australia craze stuff came out. Not that I even care to be on that website but it was the principal. So I threatened them by saying they are knowingly removing info that May or may not endanger someone's life. They reinstated me with a warning lol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure it would be the same if someone badmouthed the sponsors here.
Pointing out a study that contradicts a claim by a company is now "badmouthing"? Because who needs to validate a claim right...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I am curious how many soldiers may have pissed hot for taking this.

It apparently does not usually come out as positive on immunoassay. There acutally is an article where they discuss various PEAs and this ETH stuff is said to be very weak cross reaction on typical amphetamine immunoassay

in other words, craze should not make you test positive for amphetamines in a typical test

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
however if one is being tested by a WADA lab they might get a positive. It appears that some labs are testing specifically for the compound. A swimmer in canada and a bodybuilder in australia both have tested positive for the analog after taking craze and have received sanctions of 2 years each

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Given this is an analog to Methamphetamine Here is a simple list http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htmHere are a few studies with a bit more realistic data. http://www.clinchem.org/content/48/10/1703.fullhttp://www.labmed.yale.edu/Images/detection times in urine rev_tcm45-9313.pdfBut take this data with a grain of salt as this is not the actual chemical in question so short of PA I doubt there is anyone on this forum who can give you a real answer as these are unstudied analogs from what I know.
this article shows some cross reactivity (they refer to the compound as N-ethyl PBA) however reading the article the cross reactivity is weak. So i think that if you took a large enough dose you may get a positive but maybe not with a typical dose. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1748353

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

if you are gonna say something negative related to a product its best to not mention the product by name but mention the ingredient(s). Say "products containing ingredient X blah blah"

No one can fault you for that

Reactions: 804
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
if you are gonna say something negative related to a product its best to not mention the product by name but mention the ingredient(s). Say "products containing ingredient X blah blah"No one can fault you for that
This is good advice now lets see if my ADHD brain can recall it next time I get in a debate LOL.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
however if one is being tested by a WADA lab they might get a positive. It appears that some labs are testing specifically for the compound. A swimmer in canada and a bodybuilder in australia both have tested positive for the analog after taking craze and have received sanctions of 2 years each
I thought that swimmer was hit with a lifetime ban? Well, I guess that's good news in my mind.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I thought that swimmer was hit with a lifetime ban? Well, I guess that's good news in my mind.
according to him he pleaded his case with the testers (or arbitration board or whatever) and although they agreed that Craze probably caused his positive they wouldnt let him off the hook. I think they did reduce the length of his ban though. no one ever gets a lifetime ban for a first offense

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I am assumong the gaspari stuff was tainted with the same thing as craze? I missed the bb.com thread. I never venture to that place anymore

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
So I am assumong the gaspari stuff was tainted with the same thing as craze? I missed the bb.com thread. I never venture to that place anymore
Gaspari has always seemed shady to me I would never buy anything from them. But I too would like to know what other supp of there's was tainted.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
well, sorry AM mods or whoever removed the picture i just posted. i guess you guys don't want a supp company war. i can understand that

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, sorry AM mods or whoever removed the picture i just posted. i guess you guys don't want a supp company war. i can understand that

Its called the advanced discussion forum...not housewives of venice beach. If this is what this forum is going to become, then it will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.