335xi...came out in March...

Thats my choice...

DO IT!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In that case, stick with the Caddy. Mercedes is from Germany, Lexus is a Japanese marque as well. :type: Even though the CTS is richly decked out, I personally lean towards the STS.
i think the Lexas is made in the U.S. but yeah im down with the Caddy more than the others.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'd just rather have a normal 3...leave it at that?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I need a sugar mama... I drive an 07 Civic SI :(

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Those new Civics are nice. I wouldn't mind driving one at all..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Jetta GLI 6sp. with REVO, GIAC, or APR chip if you need more power (in that order IMO). Or 4dr GTI. If you ever look into one, go to the dealership in L.C.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jetta GLI 6sp. with REVO, GIAC, or APR chip if you need more power (in that order IMO). Or 4dr GTI. If you ever look into one, go to the dealership in L.C.
she wont get one cause her best friend Erin has one. :frustrate

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
she wont get one cause her best friend Erin has one. :frustrate
Why do I not know this "Erin" then??? :hammer:

j/k

4dr GTI then! :woohoo:
Could save like 10 g's.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
In Canada, yup. $27k i think to be more precise, but yeah...

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I may have to do a trade in next year, haha. The 08 SRT-8 is looking good too :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chad. I can still pick up premium for < $3.00/gallon here!:dance:

:rasp:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
And that's 93, not 91!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Damn you SS :p

Chad, that's for 91 octane where I work.

When I go home every few weeks, add another 15 cents onto that.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Big reason for getting the SI. FOr the power it gives me, it has AWESOME milage.

My chevy truck with the modded 350 gets about 13mpg. The civic gets almost 40.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Gti W12-650

Well Volkswagen has pulled a fast one (literally) and decided to unveil a W12 powered, rear-wheel-drive, mid-engined GTI at the tuner/drunk/party fest in Austria known as Worthersee.

- VW claims a top speed of 202 mph
- 6.0l W12 12-cylinder twin-turbocharged engine mounted in the back seat of the GTI
- 650hp and 553 lb-ft. of torque (!)
- with the flared fenders the car sits over 6 feet wide and only 4.6 feet tall

- 19" wheels with 295 rear rubber and 235 front rubber
- the fenders are flared 3.15" at the rear

Its 6.0-liter twin-turbo engine is located lengthwise between the front seats, converting the traditional front-drive Golf into a classic mid-engined race car. A six-speed automatic gearbox feeds a maximum output of 553 pound-feet of torque to the rear axle. Such force catapults the GTI to 62mph in a scant 3.7 seconds. Stay on the accelerator, and the biturbo engine will carry the car to over 200 miles per hour, putting the GTI W12-650 in the rarefied air of dedicated exotic cars.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My wife is going to be getting a new car and i wanted ask you guys what you think.

these are the cars she is looking at and why.

-Cadillac CTS
she likes the way it looks, the HP and that is comes in a 6 speed manual. ( i like it too. plus its a GM. )

-Lexus IS 250 RWD Manual
she thinks its " pretty ". she also likes the HP.
( i like it too but it costs a lot to get them fully loaded)

-Mercedes C300 Sport
she likes the name. she like the way it looks and that it has a 6 speed manual.
( i dont really like it )

ok so what do ya`ll think? bottom line is that she wants a 4 door, manual and it looks pretty.
jsut saw this and havnt read through all the posts but didnt she JUST get a new acura TSX????? :think:

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i loved those pics of the new caddy! go for it!

and chad you drive a camaro!!!! your my hero!!! please tell me its a z-28 or an SS though... if your sprotin a 6 in tha camaro your sellin yourself short.... 6 speed SS or even (drool) a WS6 would be dreamy....

im stuck in my gas guzzlin 4.3 liter 98 Chev blazer 2D 4X4... oh well gets me up the hill for boardin in tha winter and it sounds like a V-8 with my flowmaster :D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i loved those pics of the new caddy! go for it!

and chad you drive a camaro!!!! your my hero!!! please tell me its a z-28 or an SS though... if your sprotin a 6 in tha camaro your sellin yourself short.... 6 speed SS or even (drool) a WS6 would be dreamy....

im stuck in my gas guzzlin 4.3 liter 98 Chev blazer 2D 4X4... oh well gets me up the hill for boardin in tha winter and it sounds like a V-8 with my flowmaster :D
HELL YEAH ITS A SS!!!
2001 Camaro SS 6 speed short throw shifter, slp loud mouth, intake, Zo6 heads, cams and pistons.

DSCF1590.JPG

its my 4th Camaro.
1x v6
1x Z28
2x SS

and i had a WS6.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chad, I just picked up the Lexus IS a few months ago. Something you should know about the IS250's is that you can get a CONSIDERABLE amount of money knocked off the MSRP on the fully loaded ones (~$5000+).

I know nothing of the Caddilac as I did not even consider it, but from my research the C300 is the worst choice out of the cars in that class. If her sole reason for wanting the Mercedes is because of the 6-speed manual, then def look into the Lexus. It also comes in a 6-speed manual. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe that VW will ever make it to production... It's a showcar only (demonstrating capabilities) like the Cadillac Cien or Sixteen...

The Lexus IS "IS" an excellent car. It's the only car I'd consider besides the CTS on the list.. It's a great mix of luxury and performance - with a better interior than the 07 CTS. However, the 08 CTS raises the bar...

I've owned an 05 LS430 and it was the most perfect car I've ever driven. However, it was a bit boring. I saw mention on an SRT8 above as well - another excellent choice. I bought my Wife an 07 300C a month ago - and we're really loving that car. A great mix of luxury and performance - and size... However, I should have gone for the SRT8.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
did you mean mercedes c230 or 320?
i really want the new bmw 335, yummy
my family car is a 05 legacy GT: AWD + turbo = fun corners

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
all you guys and your big money cars. All I want is an old pre 2000 Honda with good gas mileage :)

CROWLER