New AndroTest stack

Krafter10

Awards
can gains be anywhere from 5-10 on a lean "dry bulk"

Krafter10

Awards
as in there both dry compounds. looking to gain between 5-10 lbs. hard dry gains. in a caloric surplus. andro and epi andro are mainly for a cut but during a caloric surplus i would try to obtain very dry hard gains while losing about 1% bodyfat. I'm completely natty and do not want to take anything methylated for the first time. went from 5'10 133 9% to 5'10 171 8% in 21 months. i surprise people by my weight because i look closer to 190.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
as in there both dry compounds. looking to gain between 5-10 lbs. hard dry gains. in a caloric surplus. andro and epi andro are mainly for a cut but during a caloric surplus i would try to obtain very dry hard gains while losing about 1% bodyfat. I'm completely natty and do not want to take anything methylated for the first time. went from 5'10 133 9% to 5'10 171 8% in 21 months. i surprise people by my weight because i look closer to 190.
Yeah at 8% body fat you typically start to look bigger than you are.

The propensity to gain weight will certainly be there. Do you track your calories? Gaining 10lbs and losing 1% body fat in one cycle is probably too ambitious. 5 lbs isn't though.

Krafter10

Awards
yea i track my calories. 3,200 a day. 3700 on a lean bulk. and like i said there are so many reviews for pros out there. but id rather go with something well moderate. don't have a future plan in ever even getting into hdrol or anything even that mild. it just sucks because I really wouldnt even no what to expect out of the andro test stack in terms of lean mass gains. but i'd love to give it a try