Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Want to try this stack out this winter at
LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8
Androtest (4 diol) 500/500/500/500/500/500

Nolva on hand and torem for pct
Exemestane for AI

My question is since 4 diol will aromatase, what’s a good dosage for the AI on cycle? Or should I use as needed?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would dose the AI as needed. It won't hurt to take a little but too much will definitely be bad, so 12.5mg once a week maybe if even unless you start bloating up. Aromasin is strong.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would dose the AI as needed. It won't hurt to take a little but too much will definitely be bad, so 12.5mg once a week maybe if even unless you start bloating up. Aromasin is strong.
yea that's what I was thinking. The androtest has a small conversion rate I believe. Maybe do a 6.25mg m/th dosage if anything.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would bump the LGD dose up to 20mg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would bump the LGD dose up to 20mg
Not trying to give bad advice or sh1t in anyone's cereal but a guy could even double that. LGD 4033 does get better with dosage, if it's real there will not be any side effects besides what happens to the 4ad and test in your system. If it's not real, well... Yeah you'll get methyl tren sides, because that's what fake SARMS usually have in them, 500mcg-1mg MTren and letro each. Not a good thing. Not. At. All.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I was on 20mg LGD and 20mg S23 and it wasn't overwhelming in the least

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
damn I thought standard was 10mg for decent results. I'll look into increasing it. Was planning on runny Olympus labs legend. I ran their osta last year with good results. Maybe try out the board sponsor instead.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
damn I thought standard was 10mg for decent results. I'll look into increasing it. Was planning on runny Olympus labs legend. I ran their osta last year with good results. Maybe try out the board sponsor instead.
Well it does also depend on weight... What kind of good results? Drastic body recomposition in 12 weeks? Because it does have that power if you take enough, and run it long enough. Osta, LGD, rad140, yk11, s23 all have the power so-to-speak. It's just we've only recently begun seeing any usage at the right doses. Products out there have only recently become more potently dosed.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well it does also depend on weight... What kind of good results? Drastic body recomposition in 12 weeks? Because it does have that power if you take enough, and run it long enough. Osta, LGD, rad140, yk11, s23 all have the power so-to-speak. It's just we've only recently begun seeing any usage at the right doses. Products out there have only recently become more potently dosed.
I see what you're saying. Since its still fairly new there's still a lot to learn. I think I'll start at 10mg then go from there depending on how my body responds. I'm an advocate of finding the lowest affective dose to reach desired goals.