NEW Anabolic /designer steroid act...version 2014!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

rphash49

Awards
The comments here and lack of reading comprehension is truly mind blowing.

NONE of these were EVER legal. The bill is just targeting compounds directly but NEVER were they legal.

Sigh..

(Disclaimer: I quickly skimmed the list and didnt bother to look up every nomenclature but I think its safe to say none of them were food or botanical extractions, hence not naturally occuring, hence illegal)
So what you are saying is they are all illegal just like superdrol and p-stanz and this bill is pointless???

My very poor comprehension tells me the substances listed will be put on the same controled substance list as superdrol and I won't be able to buy from Amazon, p*f, l*****t, etc.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of.. but it wasn't really a loop hole. All this bill does is move already illegal compounds to a controlled substance list. It does not change the legal status or have any impact on future compounds. Im sure some company will release more designers in the future

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Sort of.. but it wasn't really a loop hole. All this bill does is move already illegal compounds to a controlled substance list. It does not change the legal status or have any impact on future compounds. Im sure some company will release more designers in the future
yes, I see your reference to DSHEA, separate from this bill
and of course designers will live on - but the landscape is getting ever-so-smaller with which to play on!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
They have one of the best marketing teams I have ever seen. Tagging those new lifter teens who never so research and are quick with their parents money.
X2! the bottle says I can gain 22lbs and bottles dont lie

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, I see your reference to DSHEA, separate from this bill
and of course designers will live on - but the landscape is getting ever-so-smaller with which to play on!
It is not really separate. DSHEA is what regulates what can and can't be sold. Something like superdrol was NEVER DSHEA compliant hence was never legal. All this bill does is target specific compounds and adds them to the controlled substance list. Am I missing something here?

People get this idea that because something isnt specifically listed on the controlled substance list then it is legal. This is not true. DSHEA spells out what is legal and what isn't. I don't see how this bill has any impact on the current legality of dietary supplements.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets use an example, 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androsta- 1,4-diene-3,17β-diol or Halovar. Now when was Halovar ever legal? From what plant or herb is Halovar extracted from?

This bill changes nothing to the legal spectrum of dietary supplements. Unless I am missing something here, am I?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for the cheap PH liquidation sales like when superdrol was banned.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
This bill changes nothing to the legal spectrum of dietary supplements. Unless I am missing something here, am I?
lol...no sir, you are not
simply more punitive potential and further regulation strength, with addtl legislation
like it or not, DS have been a runaway train for a long time now...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...no sir, you are not
simply more punitive potential, with addtl legislation
like it or not, DS have been a runaway train for a long time now...
thats pretty much what I see here. It eliminates the potential excuse of "I didn't know" and being on the controlled substance list most likely will have stricter consequences when caught

And yes, the designer steroid market has been getting away with stuff forever now. This is what especially makes all the "OMG they are over-regulating us to death" comments so odd. This industry has been managing to sell illegal drugs under the guise of dietary supplements for so long because of the LACK of regulation. To cry we are over regulated because the government is finally catching up to the illegal activity is insane. Be thankful it lasted as long as it did and honestly it will more then likely continue. Fly by night companies are always popping up and willing to hurry and try to make a buck before getting caught. I mean like what happened when 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione (x-tren) was explicitly banned? We got 17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9,(10)-dien-3-one (dienolone). All this hysteria over the government moving already illegal compounds to a controlled substance list is ridiculous

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bill clearly says that it will be illegal to market ANY substance as an anabolic compound. no product can be marketed as causing muscle growth.
You must have missed this part

A substance shall not be considered to be a drug or hormonal substance for purposes of this subparagraph if it—
‘‘(I) is—
‘‘(aa) an herb or other botanical;
‘‘(bb) a concentrate, metabolite, or extract of, or a constituent isolated directly from, an herb or other botatanical; or
‘‘(cc) a combination of 2 or more substances described in item
Which CLEARLY states that this does not apply to NATURALLY occurring compounds

it could even be illegal to claim that creatine causes muscle growth.
FTC regulates claims that manufacturers are allowed to make. Making drug like claims have always been against the rules

as far as not changing anything with "dietary supplements", 50% or more of the people on this board dont give a sh1t about those products. why dont you run a poll? " what would you rather see banned, designer steroids or the products that pes sell?" i'd bet my left nut that you'd loose that poll.
What exactly does this have to do with anything? My statement was this bill has ZERO effect on the current legal landscape of supplements making everyones reactions kinda funny. Are you saying this bill does in fact change things? If so how? Or were you just trying to make a red herring by taking a cheap shot at me?

besides you guys have taken full advantage of the technicalities of the current laws with the original erase. sure its a distant dhea analog, but its not dhea as was the true intent of the law as it stands now. if androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is dshea compliant, then so are the rest of the designers.

tell me how androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is DHEA.
sounds like more of that hypocrisy that was talked about earlier.
Again, how is any of this relevant? The conversation is about the law correct? The prominent theme thoughout this thread has been this bill is somehow detrimental to the dietary supplement industry. My position is, it is not and people are over reacting. Your position is what? Look at erase?

As for androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione, when did I claim that it was DHEA? I fail to see any sort of hypocrisy on my part here.Care to elaborate on that? As for the legality of arimistane, it is a natural metabolite but the DSHEA legality is kind of a grey area and with recent actions in the industry I would bet this is why it was pulled from many products (to avoid issues) but again this has ZERO relevance to this discussion and is just a red herring here. Nice try though

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
under the law in place currently, only dhea is legal, not all of its analogs and metabolites. erase is a designer steroid imo. it just isn't anabolic.

and it says herb, botanical or metabolite of an herb or botanical. not ANY naturally occurring substance.
One more time, how is any of this relevant to the bill posted in the first post? What impact does this bill have on the industry? What changes? What legal supplements are now made illegal as a result of this bill?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My take on it is this. If they get banned it'll suck as$. But I will just buy a sh!t load when they get on the ban sale and stock up. Buy 5 cycles worth of what u like and call it a day. It'll last you at least 3-5 years. Simple. :)

rphash49

Awards
My take on it is this. If they get banned it'll suck as$. But I will just buy a sh!t load when they get on the ban sale and stock up. Buy 5 cycles worth of what u like and call it a day. It'll last you at least 3-5 years. Simple. :)
^I'll be all over this. I'll have enough epi and hdrol for the next 10 years.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just as long the DEA doesn't track these big purchases and later, after the bill takes effect, come aknockin' on some doors.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Just as long the DEA doesn't track these big purchases and later, after the bill takes effect, come aknockin' on some doors.
order from a,b,c,d,e,f haha im gunna order from different sites for that reason because i plan on dropping some $$$

hooah47

hooah47

Awards
The bottom line is the FDA doesn't want us to have anything that works. Hell, they're always trying to pass legislation to ban bodybuilding supplements in general.
Back in the 60's and 70's anyone could go and get put on cycle. Done all under the care and advisement of physician. They wonder now why people are jacking their bodies up.. no one does their ****ing homework.. and the ones that do are fine. Not to mention they were all using pharm grade, unless we get it tested we have no idea what these ugls are putting in our vials.
With that said, as with any product, one out of a million will have some adverse affect. Just because one dumbass consumed 100x the recommended dosage and ****ed themselves up, they run in and take it off the shelves? Come on. If you eat 15 aspirin, you will die. Someone has done it. They gonna ban that too?
In regards to sports.. back off them. You can lie to yourself if you want, but they're all doing it. Its not an unequal playing field when everyone is doing it. The standout athletes will still standout. Simple as that.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its always technically been illegal to sell steroids as dietary supps, however, because the fda is so lax tons of companies choose to take the risk. Obviously there are companies selling steroids. Many of them are drugs that were rejected for human use for toxicity or other reasons.
The thing is these compounds are not controlled substances and since the fda doesnt often come after people thd sales of such drugs as supplement is widespread.
Part of what this bill does is makes them controlled meaning now its not fda but dea whos involved.
The dea will actively come after people as thats all they do really. So...non controlled means fda has to police which they dont really or not well at least.
Controlled means dea polices it so selling or manufacturing is the same as selling or manufacturing meth or heroin. Instead of a letter from the fda to cease production you get your whole life destroyed..everything you own taken and prison time.....not worth it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doubt it lol. I'm sure it'll be a misdemeanor lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have about $300 set aside. I'm ready.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Have about $300 set aside. I'm ready.
damn i was planning that much too. 10$ a pop thats alot of cycles! plus it will be nice becuase if need money i can sell them for 30$ and make 20$ back because my gym owner loves to sell illegal supps

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn i was planning that much too. 10$ a pop thats alot of cycles! plus it will be nice becuase if need money i can sell them for 30$ and make 20$ back because my gym owner loves to sell illegal supps
Different compounds :)

$10 a pop is hard to get. Has to be at the very end of their stock. Need to be up on it every day to get that deal. But $15-20 it's where you will def find them all at. Still a bargain.

Like you said you could make easy profit. I just sold a sd bottle for $60 to my friend.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
btw i noticed that 2 or 3 steroids currently on the market are not specifically listed in the bill.
2 or 3? Try like 10.

The bill lists a few oddball steroids that have never been marketed too. Not sure who made this list, but it's all over the place.

AKBUSA

AKBUSA

Awards
Do they realize at how many people use these ... I'm talking.... police, firemen, doctors, lawyers , judges, army, navy's, airforce, marines. And civilians.alike .. and why because we don't want to be sofa sluts... We want to be healthy and fit .not some fast food junky.. look at pot how long have they been trying to stop the people from legalizing pot.. we now have 32 states on bored 3 for rec use soon more to fellow.. you can make all the laws you want but if someone wants it they will get it .. all they would be doing is starting a black market .. that they can't control at all then ..
Same old tunnel vision,, they can't see the big pic.. just because you don't agree with someone dose not make you right. or give you the right to choose for them.. you say it's bad I say it's good .leave it at that .. people die every day from swimming are we going to band swimming. And fine people who make swimsuits.. sounds stupid doesn't it.. but that's the point..

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Different compounds :)

$10 a pop is hard to get. Has to be at the very end of their stock. Need to be up on it every day to get that deal. But $15-20 it's where you will def find them all at. Still a bargain.

Like you said you could make easy profit. I just sold a sd bottle for $60 to my friend.
fair enough but anything for like the good stuff by blackstone labs for >25$ is a steal! even blasting and cruising ill only use 3 a year probably

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imagine all phs 90% off :O
But it'll actually be just the opposite. Supply will be disrupted by external forces while demand stays relatively the same or possibly increased. This will drive up price dramatically.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But it'll actually be just the opposite. Supply will be disrupted by external forces while demand stays relatively the same or possibly increased. This will drive up price dramatically.
I have been around during several different designer bans and this has NEVER happened. Prices always bottom out. They only time they go up is AFTER the ban is in place & when retailers stop carrying it. The you will see it on ebay being sold privately for outrageous prices

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I have been around during several different designer bans and this has NEVER happened. Prices always bottom out. They only time they go up is AFTER the ban is in place & when retailers stop carrying it. The you will see it on ebay being sold privately for outrageous prices
like SD10 for 120$ lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like SD10 for 120$ lol
yup, last ban I believe people were stocking up with the intention of selling them afterwards for a markup.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never seen bottoming out of prices unless there is a surplus of product left with only days or weeks before the law kicks in.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
yeah just 2 or 3 that immediately came to mind. lol, the one in 04 was all over the place also. i think it was made by the guys at the dea testing lab. those obscure ones that aren't marketed are present in trace amounts in some of the available products i believe. like the 3oh,17keto tren. i figure that was detected in trenavar. just guessing.
thats one of the biggies im stocking up on tren, epi, and msten... found a good tren product im excited to try out company is kinda new though if its GTG ill buy by the pallets

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i tried the trenavar once and didn't really care for it. i didn't give it a fair chance though and i was on other stuff at the time. i've cycled tren ace a few times so i doubt the otc tren could live up to that no matter what though.
damn how did you cycle it? so many sites say 30mg but everyone here and everywhere say run it wayyy higher like90-120. im going to stay away from tren until i really have a competition thats important to me. but once june hits i wont really be picking what i wanna take my coach who im hiring will be laying out cycles for me and hes done some crazy ones himself (bostin loyd)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i ran it @100mg. i had been on m1t, i think, and the only thing i could say for sure that i got was prolactin gyno. after 5 or 6 days i looked like i needed a training bra lol. i quit taking it.
damn well when i plan on using tren pre contest l will be running letro to dry up and make sure no gyno is there for stage time so hopefully ill be ok! just nervous because i havent ran tren yet and seens dumb to jump on a ph ive never tried a few weeks before contest time

AKBUSA

AKBUSA

Awards
Here's an idea why not get PS/DS legal put a new law on the books saying you have to meet certain FDA
Approval and guidelines and age requirements.. then you have a good product people can trust and they get to watch and make sure everyone is keeping held to the same rules and standards.. keeping everyone safe at the same time .. after all no one is taking these to hurt themselves just the opposite ...

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking, it might even be more than that. only one oxime on there and it looks like 3 or 4 of the big ones escaped. i didn't count any of the dhea analogs because it appears that they have no intention of going after them. they have been on the market a long time and not a one is on the list.

btw, i noticed that they went ahead and named sd in there and its 5beta twin. again, likely found in a superdrol sample.
I don't doubt some of these made it on by way of contamination, for instance those isoxazole isomers. The tren derivative however made it on this list as early as 2010 before trenavar surfaced, which makes me question whether it was actually isolated/identified or just thrown on there. that hydroxygonadiene one also puzzles me.

And the dhea isomers made it on the first time in 2010, but were removed.

Additionally some steroids are listed twice (winstrol derivative and h-drol). But regardless of the list every designer will burn if this passes anyway.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i tried the trenavar once and didn't really care for it. i didn't give it a fair chance though and i was on other stuff at the time. i've cycled tren ace a few times so i doubt the otc tren could live up to that no matter what though.
I feel that Dienolone doesnt fall too far from the Tren tree, personally.

Could pass as "Tren junior"..

Not quite the strength and not quite the fat burning but also not quite the sides either but hardness is equivalent to Tren from my experience.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i haven't tried it yet. did you run the topical?
Seems like a winner. Its top of my "to try soon" list. Stacked with a gentle little darling I know very very well, Epi.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i guess i should start figuring out what to stock up on. ultradrol or msten for sure. just bought 4 bottles of trest. maybye mechabol, never ran that. probably epi and tvar. lmg also. i need to go through the list and find out exactly what is being banned. also need to go through my stash. i already have quite a few cycles of different compounds in my drawer.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i guess i should start figuring out what to stock up on. ultradrol or msten for sure. just bought 4 bottles of trest. maybye mechabol, never ran that. probably epi and tvar. lmg also. i need to go through the list and find out exactly what is being banned. also need to go through my stash. i already have quite a few cycles of different compounds in my drawer.
I saw that epi and msten were definitely on there plus trenavar.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has approx a 2% chance of passing.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Yeah I saw the top part a 2% chance. I'm hoping that right, cause my cart of $425 could put a nice dent in my wallet ;)
thats another 300 for me......... lol i wanna wait till the last week to get it all cheap but i have a nightmare i wait too long and they get below 15$ a pop but are allllll sold out :( of everything

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Figured I'd do expensive order, then get the cheap stuff too
**** stupid congress.. from usatofay: Whitehouse added that "many American citizens may be unknowingly dosing themselves with these harmful substances."

uhh no we know what the **** we are taking.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt worry about stocking up unless you see serious movement on the bill. I doubt its gonna fly but its important we are aware of these as they effect us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.