NEW Anabolic /designer steroid act...version 2014!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So what now from here?

Where do all the ex PH customers\users go for enhancement?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nah. Not for me. I don't use stuff like that. I was honestly generally asking. But then again an answer would be stupid since it would jeopardize sources and could get one in trouble.

warrior737

Awards
Brb gonna sell hdrol on dem streets!
The trick is to sell T-shirts and give free supplement samples out of "research products not for human consumption". BOOM...! I just made a million. PM me for " T shirt prices" LOLZ NOT srs.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So what now from here?

You sir must pick a path. The dark side or go to the light. Do you want to posh your body with the aid of natural supplements our do you want to go the path of the great ones? Only you can decide. Both roads hold great power and pain. The pan only stops when you stop.
(said in a cryptic voice for effect,)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brb just found 5 bottles of tbol
brb just found 2 bottles of dermacrine
brb cycling now
brb gains

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
You sir must pick a path. The dark side or go to the light. Do you want to posh your body with the aid of natural supplements our do you want to go the path of the great ones? Only you can decide. Both roads hold great power and pain. The pan only stops when you stop.
(said in a cryptic voice for effect,)
I've only ever used natty stuff. If I'm ever gonna go that far as to take something hard core then I might as well use TEST.

At 33 I shouldn't use PH..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
brb just found 5 bottles of tbol
brb just found 2 bottles of dermacrine
brb cycling now
brb gains
Real tbol?...
Nice.
So much better than hdrol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only ever used natty stuff. If I'm ever gonna go that far as to take something hard core then I might as well use TEST.

At 33 I shouldn't use PH..
I sorta agree with that. Whatever u decide, have conviction and reason for it. Have a case for ur decision.

On the other hand, most of these PH's were also active steroids which is why they r banned. The ones that aren't banned seem to be actual PH's only.

Since all are just as illegal as the next at this point, might as well run a Test/EQ/Dbol cycle for 16 weeks lol and add 20-30lbs of good stuff to the frame.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since all are just as illegal as the next at this point, might as well run a Test/EQ/Dbol cycle for 16 weeks lol and add 20-30lbs of good stuff to the frame.
Let the gains begin, PH/DS are a waste of money without a real test base anyway.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I sorta agree with that. Whatever u decide, have conviction and reason for it. Have a case for ur decision. On the other hand, most of these PH's were also active steroids which is why they r banned. The ones that aren't banned seem to be actual PH's only. Since all are just as illegal as the next at this point, might as well run a Test/EQ/Dbol cycle for 16 weeks lol and add 20-30lbs of good stuff to the frame.
can you really expect to add that much to your frame in 16 weeks?!

I'm on TrT now for cheno related endocrine damage...might as well make be most of it!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you really expect to add that much to your frame in 16 weeks?! I'm on TrT now for cheno related endocrine damage...might as well make be most of it!
Of course you can. On a good oral cycle you can gain 10+ lbs in 4-6 weeks. Imagine 16 weeks on a real cycle.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what now from here?

There's this online auction site a lot of people use. Just so happens they have a lot of the same stuff we've all used here.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Of course you can. On a good oral cycle you can gain 10+ lbs in 4-6 weeks. Imagine 16 weeks on a real cycle.
Ive never done any methylated orals...had liver cancer and don't want to risk the strain. I've done alpha mass once and saw a decent recomp from that.

I ordered oils offline one time, but it turned out the stuff was junk.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can you really expect to add that much to your frame in 16 weeks?!

I'm on TrT now for cheno related endocrine damage...might as well make be most of it!
There is more to it than just "pin and grow".

As a seasoned lifter and somewhat disciplined dieter, I could bring 20lbs of lean mass (not including the fat gain) from a cycle that FOLLOWED A PRECONTEST DIET.

Something about toggling from one extreme to the other seems to be the most effective manner of growth for me. This last post-comp bulk I've managed 16lbs of gains in 3-4 weeks time, on nothing but 150mg of Trest Dec. And I'm on a 5'5" frame and WELL PAST MY ANDROGEN-FREE GENETIC LIMIT.

Now I'm on 150mg Test/wk and taking 100mg/day of Mechabol to solidify and tighten up those gains. Very modest but attainable.

For those of us that are capable of 1-2g/wk of androgens, yes, 20-30lbs of lean mass is doable in 16 weeks if introduced at the right time.

Right time is right after a hard, hard cut down to single digit BF% - when the insulin sensitivity is at its highest.

bchap05

Awards
Damn this sucks was just getting ready to read up on what I should go with for 2nd cycle and find this. Probably going to have to hit up a buddy now unless I find some leftover stuff

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Damn this sucks was just getting ready to read up on what I should go with for 2nd cycle and find this. Probably going to have to hit up a buddy now unless I find some leftover stuff
Check out orbit nutrition before it's too late bro!

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Skip the Dbol... EQ and Test will blow you up and get strong like bull. Dbol is great but you really don't NEED it..

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Skip the Dbol... EQ and Test will blow you up and get strong like bull. Dbol is great but you really don't NEED it..
Youre the only person i know that says eq makes them blow up and get strong. What dose?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Youre the only person i know that says eq makes them blow up and get strong. What dose?
Like 600-1000mg/wk will do the trick.

It does two things exceptionally well, and one thing pretty darn good.

Exceptionally well:

Appetite goes nuts
Gym performance is incredible on all fronts

Pretty darn good:

Anabolic/Anti-catabolic agent

Those things together with TIME will net significant increases in lean mass but this is only when running with other stronger anabolics like Test or Tren. Will need something for blood pressure though because you'll be wheezing at 700+ mg/wk.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like 600-1000mg/wk will do the trick.

It does two things exceptionally well, and one thing pretty darn good.

Exceptionally well:

Appetite goes nuts
Gym performance is incredible on all fronts

Pretty darn good:

Anabolic/Anti-catabolic agent

Those things together with TIME will net significant increases in lean mass but this is only when running with other stronger anabolics like Test or Tren. Will need something for blood pressure though because you'll be wheezing at 700+ mg/wk.
I want it...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are going to run that much EQ you really need to think about donating blood as EQ raises hematocrit very easily and this is dangerous, more so than BP in the short run for sure.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going to run that much EQ you really need to think about donating blood as EQ raises hematocrit very easily and this is dangerous, more so than BP in the short run for sure.
That's also true. With a run like that, I'd also just recommend getting bloods done every 4 weeks or so. Cost u only about $45 a pop and would be worth the extra awareness IMO.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is actually the same chemical as EQ except it's methylated to absorb in the digestive system... But somewhat different results as the oral version will get you big and strong just alone.. possibly one of the best solo steroids available. But the injectable form not quite. It will make you eat like a horse and somewhat run like a horse but you won't get as big as a horse with it solo... I have gotten really big and strong with adding Testosterone to the stack... I'm from the days when steroids were hard to get and I would use 200mg test 200mg EQ every 7 days. Eat and train like an animal. Nowdays it's easy to get and 200-400mg Test with 200 - 400mg EQ will do wonders...

Status
Not open for further replies.