Needtobuildmuscle contest Final before and after pics thread.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where?! I find that incredibly hard to believe. I'm still in awe of what you accomplished, man.
you can find him right here http://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/poll.php?pid=ABLSa2rtzPU

and vote for him. He is Peterlumberjack in that comp but that is a different comp from the one we are having now on anabolicminds. He has no facebook account therefor he has no "friend voting for friends" factor going for him. So help his ass out and vote for him so its a far comp.

:blink::blink::blink:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may be in touch man ive been in a rut lately, and you may be able to get me out of it.
I been in this industry on these forums for a very long time. Long long before I had my own sup company, got a published cook book, and list goes on. I been out on the forums helping people one person at a time for a very long time. I have dedicated my life to learning everything there is to know about training,diet, and most of all ( my true specialty ) chemical enhancement through both natural supplementation and the use of anabolics of all kinds.

As time has gone by over the years I have helped to change many lives. I have laid the foundation for many companies. Some of these people and companies still give there thanks to me for all I have done for them. Others
would have you believe I had nothing to do with what they are today which does not bother me a bit. I know the truth and so do they deep inside. As well as the others that have walked along side me all these years and been witness to it all. You can spin a story any way you like but for the people who have seen it with there own eyes the truth will always be the truth.

Every day I have people waiting to point a finger at me every chance they can get. HA!!!! They think they have me for a time but only because I let them. I put the sh*t down and rub their faces in it when I feel the time is right lol.. You cant make someone something they are not no matter how hard you try, how much effort you put into it, how much time and money you toss at it. You can fool some, and for a time think you have proved something that is not true. But in the end it is constant truth through actions that prove to win . So I am not worried I know who I really am and what I have done and will do for people.

I have dedicated my life to helping others and IMO I think I have become pretty good at it. I do it because it brings me joy. Also because it keeps me grounded. I feel if I stop giving to others and helping others I may end up going back to being the drunken fool I once was so many years ago.

It was when I made the choice to put others first and do all I can to help the people around me that my life changed for the better. I know the second I steer to far away from this path I will fall and can't let that happen.

Of course I have many other convictions and good reasons for doing any and everything I do these days but what I say now is one of the biggest among the many.

Before I bore everyone to death though let me get this damn voting pole rolling so we can pick a winner and hand them some well deserved cash!!!:wow::wow:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be in touch man ive been in a rut lately, and you may be able to get me out of it.
I sent you a bottle of Adderllin to log bro..... What happened?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I sent you a bottle of Adderllin to log bro..... What happened?
I received it, starting Monday as I am finishing up my last week of grad school and want to fully dedicate my self to the log. I didn't want to post a new thread until I was ready to start.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received it, starting Monday as I am finishing up my last week of grad school and want to fully dedicate my self to the log. I didn't want to post a new thread until I was ready to start.
Good to know bud.. Thank you.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So where do we vote?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/174746-needtobuildmuscle-nutraplanet-transformation.html
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the voting thread is now up. I was not able to add a pole to this thread. I had to make a new thread but I linked to this thread in that one. I think it be cool if everyone in the comp go to that voting thread and post a link to there log in that thread. That way people may also get a glimpse of how each person got from point A to B. Some people do enjoy this as well. I know I do and if I had the time I would read each one post for post.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/174746-needtobuildmuscle-nutraplanet-transformation.html
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the voting thread is now up. I was not able to add a pole to this thread. I had to make a new thread but I linked to this thread in that one. I think it be cool if everyone in the comp go to that voting thread and post a link to there log in that thread. That way people may also get a glimpse of how each person got from point A to B. Some people do enjoy this as well. I know I do and if I had the time I would read each one post for post.
Cast your votes!!!

quarcus

Awards
Its true Needto was more than generous with his abundant knowledge. This guy knows the answers to the most complicated questions without even thinking about them or having to do research.
Question, bam.... spot on answer. EVERYTIME. It takes the guessing game out of this process. A true industry leader/genius

Thanks everyone who hit up my other contest poll. I really appreciate that. It was quite the unexpected last minute curve ball.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
BTW so that everyone knows it. I trained this man and put together his entire cycle and diet ^^^^ ask him and he will let you know that I walked him through all of this. ^^^ if you want to make a change like this good bro did you can contact me about getting into my training program
Holly balls, gotta ask, what was he on? I've never seen this dramatic transformation in a mere 3 month span.

quarcus

Awards
thanks bro!

1-10 test-e 250mg twice a week
1-10 eq 200mg twice a week
1-4 katanadrol 150mg every day
4-10 provirone 25mg twice a day )
1-10 T-3 dose of 12.5mcg every day move up by 12.5mcg every 3 days till a max of 75mcg and taper back down week 9
2-4 clen 20mcg max dose of 120mcg
6-9 same as above

PCT
10-14 Clomid 25mg every day
10-14 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day of each.
10-16 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals ( T-3 PCT)
10-14 forged steal full dose every day.
10-14 need2gaurd

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its true Needto was more than generous with his abundant knowledge. This guy knows the answers to the most complicated questions without even thinking about them or having to do research.
Question, bam.... spot on answer. EVERYTIME. It takes the guessing game out of this process. A true industry leader/genius

Thanks everyone who hit up my other contest poll. I really appreciate that. It was quite the unexpected last minute curve ball.
Well said brother...a lot of people don't realize that Nate is not just the owner of NTBM, but also a very very smart and intelligent man when it comes to all things supplementation, diet, and training. HE REALLY KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!! :yup:

....as you said a true industry leader and genius to us :notworthy:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro!

1-10 test-e 250mg twice a week
1-10 eq 200mg twice a week
1-4 katanadrol 150mg every day
4-10 provirone 25mg twice a day )
1-10 T-3 dose of 12.5mcg every day move up by 12.5mcg every 3 days till a max of 75mcg and taper back down week 9
2-4 clen 20mcg max dose of 120mcg
6-9 same as above

PCT
10-14 Clomid 25mg every day
10-14 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day of each.
10-16 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals ( T-3 PCT)
10-14 forged steal full dose every day.
10-14 need2gaurd
Pretty sick, congrats man, looking good.

Not gonna lie though, didn't vote for you because I figured you would already win hands down and you had a sh!t load of votes already so I was boosting who I thought should go for 2nd.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
this thread is full of inspiration
Well said YG!

I'm back from the dead, 1st thread I read; this makes me wanna step things up...Excellent results fellaz...truly dedicated and inspiring stuff here.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Holy transformations!

All of you. Congrats. I'm buying a needto product right now, in all of your honor!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want your ****ing beard and your muscles!!!!

Great job bud!
I knew there would be some lurkers who slipped through the cracks.......lol
:eek:p:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have dedicated my life to helping others and IMO I think I have become pretty good at it. I do it because it brings me joy. Also because it keeps me grounded. I feel if I stop giving to others and helping others I may end up going back to being the drunken fool I once was so many years ago.
AMEN to that brother.