Needtobuildmuscle contest Final before and after pics thread.

quarcus

Awards
chevy as the weight comes off it will be that much easier to keep active and get more off. GREAT start, stay after it!!!!

PICS posted. Sorry to my supporters that i didnt improve on last weeks pics. I tried a different contest prep... and it and my camera didnt work as well. So only 1 pic from today made the cut. Other 2 from last week. Thanks everyone who followed along.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OK here is my pics.

The real fat pics

New but not super improved.

This is only the start to my complete transformation. Lost lots of inches all over and down 30 lbs overall. My scale weight this morning was 268.2 only have 60-70 lbs before I hit my goal.
Wow Jeff, I could see you lost weight the other day when we visited but you look like you lost more than 30 lbs here in these pics. Your overall size difference is very obvious with your shirt off. If going on a true total transformation I will give you my vote simply for the fact you transformed from a completely unhealthy person to someone who has their whole family working out with them. Have improved overall health and completely changed your lifestyle. I know aesthetically you may not have come in first but as an overall transformation you have my vote. I know I am your brother in law but I would vote for you either way because to me you have transformed the most, and your transformation will continue to have an effect on your life. Either way you win, and either way I am very proud of the effort you have put into this. Keep on Killing That Sh*t!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're up first page, not that bad really....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK here is my pics.

The real fat pics

New but not super improved.

This is only the start to my complete transformation. Lost lots of inches all over and down 30 lbs overall. My scale weight this morning was 268.2 only have 60-70 lbs before I hit my goal.
Right now you're the most important person in the room, we're behind you .. never give up...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here's my spot....not as good as I'd hoped not as bad as I thought... major transformation yes good enough to be 3 weeks out undecided...

Nice work Doug! In the amount of time you have had to kill this you have made some drastic changes! The difference in your back is awesome! Shoulders and arms looking great too!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Doug! In the amount of time you have had to kill this you have made some drastic changes! The difference in your back is awesome! Shoulders and arms looking great too!
Thanks Chris... what do you think if I can knock off another 8 lbs or so, do you think I can come in stronger than last year, I certainly have more size, and I was not posing well for these...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Chris... what do you think if I can knock off another 8 lbs or so, do you think I can come in stronger than last year, I certainly have more size, and I was not posing well for these...
You will definitely have more size, knocking of 8 lbs in 3 weeks though is going to be very hard to do. If anyone here can you can but it will be a dog fight for a maybe. My most honest recommendation would be to hold off, pick a show maybe later this year, and start a true recomp or a slower cut and then set your prep up so you should be ready about 3 weeks out so you can coast in, let your skin tighten a little more and be able to hold on to more size. To strip the 8 lbs off you want too may very well mean you are losing quality muscle trying to get it off. My conservative, compete to win not just to compete attitude would have me take the same course in your situation. I know you like making a good showing but you WANT a trophy, set yourself up so you can expect one. I am always going to do a long prep and be ready for the show early from now on. I just have to already be sub 6% by 4 weeks out so I know I can dip down into 4% for the show, even if I fail to get into the 4% range at a solid 5% I will be lean as my competition.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will definitely have more size, knocking of 8 lbs in 3 weeks though is going to be very hard to do. If anyone here can you can but it will be a dog fight for a maybe. My most honest recommendation would be to hold off, pick a show maybe later this year, and start a true recomp or a slower cut and then set your prep up so you should be ready about 3 weeks out so you can coast in, let your skin tighten a little more and be able to hold on to more size. To strip the 8 lbs off you want too may very well mean you are losing quality muscle trying to get it off. My conservative, compete to win not just to compete attitude would have me take the same course in your situation. I know you like making a good showing but you WANT a trophy, set yourself up so you can expect one. I am always going to do a long prep and be ready for the show early from now on. I just have to already be sub 6% by 4 weeks out so I know I can dip down into 4% for the show, even if I fail to get into the 4% range at a solid 5% I will be lean as my competition.
Well done Doug, for an old fugger this is solid work! A lot of challenges along the way too that you had to push through, and you did admirably.

Honestly, I agree with Kleen's assessment, I'd hold off for a later show. Give your skin time to tighten up (Thiomucase will help), and roll into a later show if you're wanting a trophy. I am with Kleen on the longer prep too, if I were to do another show, I'd take 15+ weeks, assuming I'm starting out better than I was!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There have been some great transformations, but quarcus - that is just amazing, man. Words can't even do that justice.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well done Z, great work just hitting the weights and eating! Way to go and put that naturally high testosterone to good use!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well here are my Pics. Before I was 160 after 182.5.
Awesome work man! You have Avery bright future ahead of you if you keep working like you have been. Very impressive!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtf 3 months you guys are phenoms

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Z, How did u transform into Vinny from Jersey Shore? lol, good job man, nice solid gains.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW...nice work!! You don't look like an old fugger anymore to me man. You look better than most guys in their 20s. Well done man!

Gjohnson...you have made AMAZING progress bro! Looks like you've added some muscle and have leaned out tons! You look great bro!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Mine will be up tomorrow guys, could you imagine if we all worked out at the same gym? People would be thinking were sharing the same "candy" bowl lol.

Zetuex

Zetuex

Awards
I have to say everyone's transformation here is amazing, I'm definitely impressed.

By the way thanks Rick, I plan on keeping it up for a while.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Chevy you'd have my vote. It may not have the most drastic end results but I feel over all you have transformed the most. You basically became a different person. Be proud!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Everyone definitely busted their ass. Havent seen one persons pictures and not seen dramatic noticeable results. :thumbsup:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone definitely busted their ass. Havent seen one persons pictures and not seen dramatic noticeable results. :thumbsup:
I agree everyone is coming into this thing looking great

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing lots of great transformations in here. A lot of hard work put into 3 monthes.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chevy you'd have my vote. It may not have the most drastic end results but I feel over all you have transformed the most. You basically became a different person. Be proud!
Well said! Chevy absolutely did become a different person...both inside and out. This whole thing has put him on a different path and been a MAJOR lifestyle change. And I think that holds a lot of gravity in this contest! :thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well said! Chevy absolutely did become a different person...both inside and out. This whole thing has put him on a different path and been a MAJOR lifestyle change. And I think that holds a lot of gravity in this contest! :thumbsup:
Exactly, Quarcus for sure made the most obvious change aesthetically then there were a few others that really made some notable changes regarding physique, but as far as total transformation I have to give my nod to Chevy, this has been the most over all transformation regarding a complete lifestyle change. I am not taking anything away from Quarcus at all he should be competing and or go do some muscle model work and get in some print while he is that lean. That is precisely what I did when I got that lean.

However total transformation I have to give to the guy who used to say that Klondike bars sped up his metabolism so he needed to have 2 a day. Chevy, you have my vote, job well done and keep it up. If you win you can buy a home gym and not have to go 30 minutes to get to a gym. Either way more than anything I am happy this contest gave you the motivation to try to get back to your old self and even improve upon that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah his is amazing, buttt remember, top threeeeeee, lol :)
Haha, you're right. And I should have clarified when I made that statement that there are a ton of great transformations in here (yours is quite impressive, as well). I guess I was just shocked to see his because that's what you see in magazines and it's probably the first one I've ever seen where I actually believed he truly did that in the time allotted.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, my pics are up on the first page. check em out!!! Congrats to everyone on their progress. Quarcus... you are the man. Hell of a job brother.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys, my pics are up on the first page. check em out!!! Congrats to everyone on their progress. Quarcus... you are the man. Hell of a job brother.
Well done!

That's a pretty sick transformation, yourself!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very lean and dry you could go on stage looking like that...

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Haha, you're right. And I should have clarified when I made that statement that there are a ton of great transformations in here (yours is quite impressive, as well). I guess I was just shocked to see his because that's what you see in magazines and it's probably the first one I've ever seen where I actually believed he truly did that in the time allotted.
haha, yeah I was just messing around....I have showed a ton of peoples Q's transformation......

I tried going for a quick bulk and a mini cut down.....I was 147 in January, did a lean bulk to 168LBS and then tried to lean out the best I could in the end and ended up at 163LBS with more added strength......Now I am on a long journey to 185LBS...My ultimate goal is 200LBS before I cut down but i think 185LBS by the end of this year is more realistic for me.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Mine are up on page one, this competition was great guys. All of you guys look bad ass.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Heres mine guys. Just over 21yrs old I'm pretty excited to look the best I ever have. It's all thanks to you guys for making me bust my ass to keep up.

Went from 180lbs with 15" arms to 205lbs with 17.5" arms to 178lbs with 17"arms. Biggest and lowest bodyfat I've ever been since starting lifting, and a whole of a hell lot more agile :thumbsup:
Nice bro, your back is swoll as hell...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres mine guys. Just over 21yrs old I'm pretty excited to look the best I ever have. It's all thanks to you guys for making me bust my ass to keep up.

Went from 180lbs with 15" arms to 205lbs with 17.5" arms to 178lbs with 17"arms. Biggest and lowest bodyfat I've ever been since starting lifting, and a whole of a hell lot more agile :thumbsup:
Very impressive man!! You made some remarkable progress!!

Alright everyone here it goes. I had a few set backs along the way, you can see some of my broken face in the pics, haha. Overall I'm pretty happy with my progress. I gained 6lbs of muscle and lost 12 pounds of fat.
Lookin ripped brother!! Nice job...you look ready to hit the stage man!!:yup:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Before/After are up on Page 1!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Before/After are up on Page 1!!!
WOW:wow:...ripped to shreds bro!! Now that is a hell of a transformation:yup:

quarcus

Awards
good stuff in here guys!

Zetuex

Zetuex

Awards
Holy cow, just saw all of the after pics, wow, I'm speechless, amazing job guys.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
awsome job guys. Milas that show was perfect timing eh?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awsome job guys. Milas that show was perfect timing eh?
Yep, no way I would've been ready though if I hadn't been in this contest first. It was because I was doing this that I figured I might as well shoot the moon and see if I could get contest ready in a short time.

It worked out, but it SUCKED getting there! Totally worth it though!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really impressed with everyone's finals here.

outkastjoe

Awards
Results

I had some issues come up but I stuck it out. I started at @ 167 and went up from there. I weighed myself at the gym tonight and I was 183. Still going strong though this was just a kickstart for better things to come. It was great seeing everyones logs and how they were getting ready. Some of these other guys definately inspired me with their drive and dedication. Thank you. Here's a link to my online photobucket http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/outkastjoe/Progress Pictures/

Here are my pics they took awhile to come because the wifey thought it would hilarious to shave me a but-hawk. Then eyebrows above the cheeks.
Shes a comedian.

Last edited:
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job Oufinny and outkastjoe!! You guys did great!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys are gay for wanting to see other guys nearly naked. I'm in too.
I sure hope so..:shocked:

I don't want to see anything else make a transformation. Keep the underwear on!!
Nice job Oufinny and outkastjoe!! You guys did great!
Agreed now off to see the others on the first page wish they would have linked them like Oufinny did would have been much easier. Aren't I the lazy arse!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man there have just been some fuggin awesome transformations here. Everyone has done such a great job.