Need some advice

Neu

Awards
Ok so I have been off Max-LMG for a week now due to some sides I was having the thread is here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28774

My question is all the sides are gone and I was wondering if I could start up the cycle again now with a lower dose to see if that is what was causing the sides or continue pct (nolva,rebound) and give it a few weeks after pct is done If I start again I was going to taper down the novla and stay on the rebound 2x ed tell the end of the cycle (6 weeks) and start pct again high and taper down If this is a stupid idea pls tell me I`m stupid I dont get affended easily :)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe you should, from what ive gather once the PCT has been started its not a good idea to start the cycle up again. I would finish out the PCT (that isn't very long) and wait a week or two before you start up again. though if the sides are bad enough for someone to stop on the tenth day i would get something else instead.

Neu

Awards
i dont believe you should, from what ive gather once the PCT has been started its not a good idea to start the cycle up again. I would finish out the PCT (that isn't very long) and wait a week or two before you start up again. though if the sides are bad enough for someone to stop on the tenth day i would get something else instead.
Thats what I was thinking but this is a mild compund at least thats what I have heard so I am kinda wondering how I would react to some of the others out there mainly SD

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
SD is a lot different then MAX so i believe the way your body reacts to one would be different then it would with the other.

patricio

Awards
I gained 11 lean pounds on SD @ 10mg for 2 weeks. From what i have heard from people using max lmg, sd is far superior.

Neu

Awards
Yeah in a month or so I am going to give SD a try and see how it goes