need some advice

yoked317

yoked317

Awards
hey all, just getting ready to start a cycle and I need some no sh*t advice on how to cycle what I have and how to pct with what I have, I have had many suggestions, but no "no sh*t" answer, My current plan is this: dbol/deca stack,
Dbol- 25mg/day for first 4 weeks
deca-200mg/2x a week for 8 weeks
I have nolva and clomid, but not sure how to do my pct, and also how soon after last injection do I start? thanks for your help, I am sure I will get some good advice.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
hey all, just getting ready to start a cycle and I need some no sh*t advice on how to cycle what I have and how to pct with what I have, I have had many suggestions, but no "no sh*t" answer, My current plan is this: dbol/deca stack,
Dbol- 25mg/day for first 4 weeks
deca-200mg/2x a week for 8 weeks
I have nolva and clomid, but not sure how to do my pct, and also how soon after last injection do I start? thanks for your help, I am sure I will get some good advice.
Well, it's been ~7 hrs since your post and no responses. I would use the advanced search feature and search in the Steroids and PCT sections. I know these two compounds have been discussed in detail around here as well as PCT.

Sorry I can't be of any more specific help, but maybe you can assist yourself in the mean time. Good luck Yoked.

-Papa!-

yoked317

yoked317

Awards
Well, it's been ~7 hrs since your post and no responses. I would use the advanced search feature and search in the Steroids and PCT sections. I know these two compounds have been discussed in detail around here as well as PCT.

Sorry I can't be of any more specific help, but maybe you can assist yourself in the mean time. Good luck Yoked.

-Papa!-
Ok, so I am beginning to get the feeling maybe a deca dbol cycle is not so popular, but why no personal insight, I am here to make sure I "use" this stuff safely and in the most efficient manner possible, I am leaving no questions unanswered, but i do need some advice on this, does what i am planning to do look ok? 200mg inj of deca twice a week or should that be administered differently, what about the pct, I want to start the cycle dec1st, and end it by early feb. then go on to pct and be back to normal by the end of april, I also have milk thistle to add to the pct, I just need help on how to do it.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Dbol and deca is probably THE oldest cycle still used...Dan Duchaine even said that if you couldnt grow on dbol and deca, you couldnt grow on anything....Most guys dont like to see deca ran alone, thats why the popularity of it is waning.

If you want to run it, the mgs look fine. Thats literally almost exactly what I would have told you to do. As far as PCT goes, there are several different types of protocol you can use...as long as you have nolva and clomid, you're good to go. I would wait about 3 weeks and begin each....

holy

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Since you are going to get shutdown anyway and it is a short cycle, I would consider adding some test prop eod for the 8 wks along with deca.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Since you are going to get shutdown anyway and it is a short cycle, I would consider adding some test prop eod for the 8 wks along with deca.
You may need viagara too with this cycle. You will have very little desire to have sex or get it up. My friend did the same exact cycle, he said luckily he had no girlfriend at the time.

yoked317

yoked317

Awards
You may need viagara too with this cycle. You will have very little desire to have sex or get it up. My friend did the same exact cycle, he said luckily he had no girlfriend at the time.
I will not be back to see my gf until may, should be back to normal by then I hope.