Need loggers for Division 1 and TitaniumXL~Athletix Sports

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word yet homie? No rush, just wondering!
Just waiting to hear back, all addresses for TitaniumXL and Division 1 will be sent out first and everyone that will also be getting Formula-X will have to wait until sometime next week, Monday or Tuesday.

I'll see if I can get more info.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work JD, fighting through delays is the worst...you're handling it well!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work JD, fighting through delays is the worst...you're handling it well!
The delays have been very frustrating, wish I could do more. I appreciate the support buddy, thanks!

owenz

owenz

Awards
Im still waiting but I know at the end of the rainbow there is no disappointment! Can't wait to free testosterone to surge through my body! :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loggers orders that will be shipped out today!

secci
- TitaniumxXL and Division 1
Enhance- TitaniumXL and Division 1

WhatsARoid- TitaniumXL
BigBlackGuy- TitaniumXL and Division 1
Brad1224
- TitaniumXL and Division 1

VolcomX
- TitaniumXL and Division 1

The rest will be shipped out once Formula-X is in!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hoping to see mine on the front porch when I get home from work today!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine in today!!!! Will start log tonight. Quick question: both bottles say to take w/ food. Is that an absolute must? I usually go to the gym on an empty stomach, w/ the exception of a pre wo drink.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine in today!!!! Will start log tonight. Quick question: both bottles say to take w/ food. Is that an absolute must? I usually go to the gym on an empty stomach, w/ the exception of a pre wo drink.
No it's not a must, you should be good to go!

Don't forget to put the link in your sig :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
will Formula X come in diffrent flavors or just the lemon?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jd is the man!!!
Thanks Tom!

Good news Formula-X should be in by Friday at Athletix so we can send out the formula-X logs and should be for sale at Nutraplanet Friday as well!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Thanks Tom! Good news Formula-X should be in by Friday at Athletix so we can send out the formula-X logs and should be for sale at Nutraplanet Friday as well!
Its Friday!!! and a 3 day weekend! haha

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Got mine, log should be up early next week.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update for Formula-X Loggers

Formula-X was supposed to be in yesterday but the shipping company called Athletix at 5PM today to tell him a semi truck will not fit in the parking lot. So now it won't be here until Wednesday but all loggers orders will shipped out ON Wednesday.

We apologize for yet another unexpected hold up, we promise we won't make another mistake like this again, next time were looking for loggers we will make sure the products are already in, because ya just never know when hold ups like this will happen.

Athletix and I would like to thank all of you so much, for being so incredibly patient with all the hold ups.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
:clap2:
Update for Formula-X Loggers

Formula-X was supposed to be in yesterday but the shipping company called Athletix at 5PM today to tell him a semi truck will not fit in the parking lot. So now it won't be here until Wednesday but all loggers orders will shipped out ON Wednesday.

We apologize for yet another unexpected hold up, we promise we won't make another mistake like this again, next time were looking for loggers we will make sure the products are already in, because ya just never know when hold ups like this will happen.

Athletix and I would like to thank all of you so much, for being so incredibly patient with all the hold ups.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything has now been sent!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know when you mix Formula-X use a shaker cup and it mixes great, with the added BCAA's at first it seems like it's going to be hard to mix but when you use a shaker it acutally mixes up pretty quick. I hear the new taste is phenomenal :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
oh yes! My stuff arrived while I was at work today. I will start the log thread now and officially kick it off tomorrow. Link coming asap

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to personally apologize to everyone for the wait time on Formula X. I got the run around for quite a while and it definitely put us behind schedule on everything. To make matters worse when the truck brought this stuff to the warehouse they backed up and slammed on the breaks and an entire pallet fell out and smashed into the concrete, crushing several boxes. Just my luck!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ wow I didn't even see this picture, thats crazy!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to personally apologize to everyone for the wait time on Formula X. I got the run around for quite a while and it definitely put us behind schedule on everything. To make matters worse when the truck brought this stuff to the warehouse they backed up and slammed on the breaks and an entire pallet fell out and smashed into the concrete, crushing several boxes. Just my luck!

I build timber frame homes (no not log cabins!) and we had a trucker try to drive in the ditch after he had unstrapped the load of timbers. It was a finished frame and he dumped several of the timbers off the trailer and jacked them up pretty bad. Then the trucking company that he worked for got mad at us because we refused to pay for the shipping because of the damages. Needless to say, we don't use them anymore! Gotta love the dumb-a@@ truckers!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I build timber frame homes (no not log cabins!) and we had a trucker try to drive in the ditch after he had unstrapped the load of timbers. It was a finished frame and he dumped several of the timbers off the trailer and jacked them up pretty bad. Then the trucking company that he worked for got mad at us because we refused to pay for the shipping because of the damages. Needless to say, we don't use them anymore! Gotta love the dumb-a@@ truckers!
Damn! That sucks, shipping sucks to deal with all around!

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
i wish that much formula-x "fell off the back of a truck" in front of my house.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i wish that much formula-x "fell off the back of a truck" in front of my house.
Haha that would be quite random ;). I will actually be giving away some of the damaged bottles too for free. They are only damaged aesthetically so no reason for them to go to waste, they are still sealed. Luckily it didn't happen to too many of them.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
I'll log a damaged bottle!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Yeah, but I'd log the $hit out of it!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll see what else we got lying around I think there are still a few.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Awesome!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who wouldn't? :)

No doubt! How many of us (just on AM alone) have gotten stuff to log/review in a plastic ziplock baggie?! So a scratched up label or dented bottle probably wouldn't even make most of us bat an eye.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No doubt! How many of us (just on AM alone) have gotten stuff to log/review in a plastic ziplock baggie?! So a scratched up label or dented bottle probably wouldn't even make most of us bat an eye.
Lmao, I used to get all kinds of stuff from USP Labs in ziplocks!! People @ the firehouse, "whats in the bag?". Me, "I don't know, ask me again next month."

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao, I used to get all kinds of stuff from USP Labs in ziplocks!! People @ the firehouse, "whats in the bag?". Me, "I don't know, ask me again next month."
LOL

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards