MitraDopa Loggers Needed

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hello, everyone! I am going to need some loggers for my new product, MitraDopa!

10 LOGGERS NEEDED

Logger Prerequisites

1.) Must have at least 300 posts.

2.) Must have good standing within the Anabolic Minds Community.

3.) People who purchased the discontinued Vicaine MORE THAN ONCE will be given special preference (this can be confirmed through sales records).

4.) Must be willing to review the full dose (8 caps), not a partial dose (although you can review a partial dose IN ADDITION to the full dose, if desire). Don't worry, it's not overstimulating. :)

Logger Requirements & Details

1.) Loggers will be sent a sample pack of #32 caps (4 full servings).

2.) All I ask in return is the following...

* Please put up YOUR OWN review thread in the sub-forum titled "Supplement Reviews", which is located in the main "Supplements Forum".

* Please put up YOUR OWN review thread in the "MA Labs" Forum, which is located in the "Supplement Companies" Forum. This can be a simple duplicate of the above thread.

* You do not need to monitor the threads, post more than once, or respond to any questions. I am only asking for your review. It is your choice whether or not you decide to respond to any questions that may be posted in your threads. If you choose to respond, I thank you in advance.

Note: Please make sure the words "MitraDopa Review" are included in your thread titles.

If you are Interested, please let me know here in this thread.

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Mike,
I would be more than happy review your new Happy Pill. looked it up on your site and sounds interesting to say the least.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Hello!

Am interested in reviewing your product - currently working on a production line refurbing washers & dryers and am in the market to help keep my mind from wandering and powering through my days.

thank you for the offer!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
can i listen to raggae while playing mario cart?

if so, i will log it.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be in to review and share.

I never tried vicaine but have familiarity with the ingredients, just not combined into one

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried vicaine. I have also used Kratom for the past 8 years so very familiar with traditional strains and extracts. It’s a life savor for days when I need focus without adding more stims, a mood boost after a long day, or for aches and pains. I would be willing to log and meet the requirements

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Dang this looks like an awesome opportunity to try a great looking supplement. Sucks to be the new guy haha.

Best of luck everyone.