MitraDopa Loggers Needed!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, everyone! I am going to need some loggers for my new product, MitraDopa!

10 LOGGERS NEEDED

Logger Prerequisites

1.)
Must have at least 300 posts.

2.) Must have good standing within the Anabolic Minds Community.

3.) People who purchased the discontinued Vicaine MORE THAN ONCE will be given special preference (this can be confirmed through sales records).

4.) Must be willing to review the full dose (8 caps), not a partial dose (although you can review a partial dose IN ADDITION to the full dose, if desired). Don't worry, it's not overstimulating. :)

Logger Requirements & Details

1.) Loggers will be sent a sample pack of #32 caps (4 full servings).

2.) All I ask in return is the following...

Please put up YOUR OWN review thread in the sub-forum titled "Supplement Reviews", which is located in the main "Supplements Forum".

* Please put up YOUR OWN review thread in the "MA Labs" Forum, which is located in the "Supplement Companies" Forum. This can be a simple duplicate of the above thread.

* You do not need to monitor the threads, post more than once, or respond to any questions. I am only asking for your review. It is your choice whether or not you decide to respond to any questions that may be posted in your threads. If you choose to respond, I thank you in advance.

Note: Please make sure the words "MitraDopa Review" are included in your thread titles.

If you are Interested, please let me know here in this thread.

THANK YOU!!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested and willing to review without bias. Also, willing to answer any inquiries within the thread.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log this and would dose it all the way up. I meet all of the requirements especially the one about must have bought multiple bottles of Vicaine

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This is right up my alley. Was actually cleaning an old storage space a few days back and came across a bottle of the OG Vicaine with about 20 caps left. Cha Ching! Believe it or not I probably still have a few caps of NSX 6? in there too!

Been tapering down a daily kratom routine, and mixing it up with something like this would be ideal for me. Heavy physical and mental workload are a daily thing in my life, so I will be purchasing regardless. Glad to finally see it all come together.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be in touch with you guys very soon! Thank you. :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently using Armodafinil on a daily basis. I work a strenuous job and I have 50% custody of my sons. So, when they are with me, it’s go go go. I need the energy and focus. Not to mention I drink two bang energy drinks a day just to get by. I would love to test this product and I will log it to a tee. Thank you for your consideration.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely in to try and provide feedback. I’ve ran a variety of stims and nootropics for comparison