need help with a workout program

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
i am looking to add size but not fat i know thats my diet and im working on that my question is what workout program would be best to adding size right now im about 5 '9 172 about 11 percent bf i would like to be around 200 same bf i know thats going to take a while possibly even a year or so but i just want to know of a good program to get me heading in the right direction ive never really followed a specific program i av always just done my own stuff any help would be great thanks guys

Turnitup122

Awards
Lol possibly even a year or so??? Try 2-5 years minimum especially trying to maintain the same bodyfat. Unless you have really great genetics in which case any program would probly do the trick

Turnitup122

Awards
Look for a 5x5 program. It works great for alot of people

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
yea thats what i have been reading thanks for the info although could have done without your first comment i will admit ive worked out for a while like 2 years but am just now really getting into the bodybuilding sport so to say so im still a noob at this but i appreciate your help thanks buddy.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look for a 5x5 program. It works great for alot of people
Is that predominantly mass or strength? I'm in the beginning stage of researching for a new mass program.

Not trying to hijack sorry bro just looking for the same answers as you.
Just a side note tho it took me around 3 years to gain that kinda weight. Good luck!