Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think that's propriatory but we wouldn't want people adding stuff cuzz that might skew the reaction. We want solid feedback on how it works without other pre-workout aids...
I was talkin bout old with Dmaa version. I have 4 serves left and wanna add some more ag

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was talkin bout old with Dmaa version. I have 4 serves left and wanna add some more ag
You know we don't underdose I think you will be fine with what's in there...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You know we don't underdose I think you will be fine with what's in there...
Always a pleasure using it man. The GPLC really gives a kick with the Dmaa and ag ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to try this stuff....new creatine and better daa....very very interested on how this will treat me in terms of body comp and strength in the gym

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can't wait to try this stuff....new creatine and better daa....very very interested on how this will treat me in terms of body comp and strength in the gym
The creatine rocks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now he changes his mind lol
Lol! Of the creatine, not the ignite. I'm so stim sensitive I wouldn't be able to do full dose until almost through the tub. I have to SLOWLY increase tolerance. The only stims I ever drink are green tea.

Therefore, I didn't change my mind! XD!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol! Of the creatine, not the ignite. I'm so stim sensitive I wouldn't be able to do full dose until almost through the tub. I have to SLOWLY increase tolerance. The only stims I ever drink are green tea.

Therefore, I didn't change my mind! XD!!!
Yah I used to be like that .... a cheap date with the stims ...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I used to be like that .... a cheap date with the stims ...
It's nice because my pre lasts forever! BUT then I'm not able to get the full dose of the other ingredients : ( sad day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I got 8 adresses just need Rahl and howwedo107

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I got 8 adresses just need Rahl and howwedo107
ok we need one more to make 10 here any more applicants then I can get the addy's do Al...

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys! get in the apps. This stuff is great

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm amazed this thread isn't flooded with apps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it is very strange.... I mean look at me at 54 guys a lot of this is becuase of these fantastic products ... Finaflex rocks....

3.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
came back from a long weekend, hoping i'd have my ignite2 but no luck yet....patiently waiting

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
came back from a long weekend, hoping i'd have my ignite2 but no luck yet....patiently waiting
I still need another logger to make the first 10 ....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Humpty

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Can I log it I am fit and need extra energy would post a pic but not enough posts hey but check out me at PHF

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I log it I am fit and need extra energy would post a pic but not enough posts hey but check out me at PHF
Yah you're number 10 we have to get this rolling ...send me your addy and I can get the first 10 of to Al...

Hey guys we still need 10 more after this so get your apps in .. it's a great fuggin product, I have been using it for almost 3 weeks and it still rocks like it was the first time... there is no reduction in quality whatsoever. Simply the best pre-workout I have used...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Yah you're number 10 we have to get this rolling ...send me your addy and I can get the first 10 of to Al...

Hey guys we still need 10 more after this so get your apps in .. it's a great fuggin product, I have been using it for almost 3 weeks and it still rocks like it was the first time... there is no reduction in quality whatsoever. Simply the best pre-workout I have used...
And then there was 10 lol. I might have to resign up and log this back to back.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Son of a biscuit lol.
Come on guys get your crap together, I wanna start!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW... we've made them wait long enough, send me the 9 and if he doesn't get back to you within a few days of me sending out the 9, then snooze ya lose, he will have to just be 1 of the next 11, because I want them all starting within the same week and lasting roughly the same length of time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW... we've made them wait long enough, send me the 9 and if he doesn't get back to you within a few days of me sending out the 9, then snooze ya lose, he will have to just be 1 of the next 11, because I want them all starting within the same week and lasting roughly the same length of time.
Will do...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Flex said it best

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
updates?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon please!:)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Think it's mailing out Monday. There are 2 flavors, Watermelon and Wildberry so if you have a preference let me know now...
Doesn't matter to me but if I get to choose I'd take Wild berry.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
both flavors sound good, just can't wait for the energy plus the creatine and new daa to help fill out a bit

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
My experience with Finaflex is that the flavors are never what I expect but I always like them. So, surprise me! LOL

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My experience with Finaflex is that the flavors are never what I expect but I always like them. So, surprise me! LOL
I chugged a scoop of watermelon ignite 2 with a chaser of water. Definitely a taste bud pleaser

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do we track it the order?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay. No worries.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE: I emailed our Shipping department first thing this morning with all the names and addresses, I requested an XL FINAFLEX "FREAK" T-shirt to be included for every LOGGER, but please don't quote me on that just yet, as it has not been cleared by the owners, only a request to hook a few brotha's up as I promised I would try in a few PM's. As soon as I get confirmation via email that they were shipped, I will either inform DW to post that news here or will personally do it myself, so trust me guys, it is coming and cross your fingers for the T's I want to see everyone wearing them, Hahahaha!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys we still need 11 more loggers ...get the apps in .. the product is kick azz... :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Watermelon....just mouth watering

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watermelon....just mouth watering
Hey, I asked DW to confirm with you, but can you send me your address personally, there was a discrepancy between the zip code DW gave us for you and one that we had in our records from sending you stuff int he past... just PM me, trying to ship everything out today! Oh and the T-shirts seem to be a go, Yeahhhhhh!!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
oooo tshirts... xl will swallow me lol... oh well maybe I can shrink it lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Introducing IGNITE 2 by FINAFLEX, your COMPLETE Pre-Workout . Intelligently designed by FINAFLEX to redefine the Pre-Workout Category, IGNITE 2 delivers with a proprietary formula unmatched by any other manufacturer to date. IGNITE 2AMINOSTERONE and Crea-Trona along with Instantized BCAAs and real levels of the ingredients needed to ENHANCE WORKOUT DOMINATION.

WEAPONS SYSTEM

Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new d-Aspartic Acid derivative that skyrockets total testosterone in under 30 days, contributing to increased lean muscle acquisition, energy levels, stamina, and strength. AMINOSTERONE has been shown to be 400 times more soluble than regular d-Aspartic Acid when mixed into solution, leading to higher absorption and bioavailability in the body.

Powered bu Crea-Trona the most innovative form of Creatine the bodybuilding world has EVER seen, backed by scientific research showing unmatched absorption into muscle cells. Crea-Trona is the only true buffered Creatine on the market today and FINAFLEX is the first company to offer this phenomenal ingredient for sale in the USA.

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

INSTANTIZED BCAAS keep thermogenic ingredients from destroying hard earned muscle. All flavors of IGNITE 2 can be mixed with a spoon, no more "floaties". CarnoSyn (Beta Alanine) increases strength, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, and delays muscle fatigue.

NO2 MUSCLE MATRIX

The combination of Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC), Agmatine Sulfate, and AAKG (1:1), create an increased level of nitric oxide resulting in increased blood flow, strength, and delivering the infamous "PUMP".

Looks solid bro:) :)
Yeah it does. It has DAA in it too I see...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any new applicants ?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Got a little package on the mail today. :D and it had a short for a giant in it! LOL

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Got a little package on the mail today. :D and it had a short for a giant in it! LOL