Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just want to go on the record as saying I really need honest feedback on this ( and all our products for that matter ) don't feel the need you have to sugar coat anything... accurate info what we need so we can be sure that this is all it needs to be. We are committed to excellence and we can't get there if people are afraid to be honest with us...
I mentioned this a week ago that some companies do not heavily market their products and let them speak for themselves.
This is exactly it DW, no sugar coating, just honest results. Keep it up Finaflex...
Great guns

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm actually interested in this tbh.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i should come around these parts more often....whats up dream..hows it going?
Pretty goddam well ...

1.jpg

Let me know if you want to log this...

I'm actually interested in this tbh.
Name added to the shortlist

I would be down for this . Pre workouts are my favorite supplements to evaluate.
Current log link :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208440
ends on Friday .
I'll also be logging Purus Condense at some point. Interesting to be able to compare all 3.
Yah I added you on the list... :)

Yah United we stand...

Hey guys I got a bunch of samples and I have to say seems pretty fuggin sweet !! I actually seemt to get more stim... I think we did it again :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn I do. I actually would love to log this. I just am running out of my pre workout patches right now so I can do a comparison and can start ASAP .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the clinical dose of daa and gplc in it? I am curious.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the clinical dose of daa and gplc in it? I am curious.
No but aminosterone is way more effective, can't remamber how much more but I believe the dose in ignite of aminosterone is equivelent to 3 grams of daa...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a closer look at this stuff....the aminosterone, buffered creatine, and agmatine....should be a nice preworkout...may work really well as a preworkout for pct as well

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a closer look at this stuff....the aminosterone, buffered creatine, and agmatine....should be a nice preworkout...may work really well as a preworkout for pct as well
Definitely this is a kick azz product... I am stronger and more energetic and get great pumps.. and like I said the DMAA free version gives the same energy after 2 uses anyway...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
No but aminosterone is way more effective, can't remamber how much more but I believe the dose in ignite of aminosterone is equivelent to 3 grams of daa...
More on this never heard of it

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
D-Aspartic Acid Diethyl Ester HCL

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I am new here but it might be nice to give me an opportunity on top of that I am an avid cross fitter and it could be cool to try it out in non bbing setting.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When do we find out?
Early next week I will be choosing some names, I have been on course for the last two weeks and that ends on Friday, I have been keeping a list just want to go over things first when I get more time...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck to all

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to see this....20 loggers is a nice way to get a really in depth look on this product

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a plain. This is actually looking like a solid product. Wish it didn't have caffeine as high as it did so I can double the dose for the gplc and ba portion. With out being all cracked out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a plain. This is actually looking like a solid product. Wish it didn't have caffeine as high as it did so I can double the dose for the gplc and ba portion. With out being all cracked out.
Yah do not take more than one dose!!! fuggin stuff is very strong....

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Early next week I will be choosing some names, I have been on course for the last two weeks and that ends on Friday, I have been keeping a list just want to go over things first when I get more time...
pm me with any questions you have about my workout/diet or anything else bud!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not using ignite in the pct dream?
Yah I am using the new non-dmaa version, I have some samples only though... they are going quick so don't know how long they will last as I need to be giving them out at the gym as well...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yah I am using the new non-dmaa version, I have some samples only though... they are going quick so don't know how long they will last as I need to be giving them out at the gym as well...
Hey Doug,

Quick question. The sale at Nutra right now is the version with DMAA still in it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Doug,

Quick question. The sale at Nutra right now is the version with DMAA still in it?
Probably let me ask Al, I am not even sure the new one is out yet, sample yah and it's just as good guys I've used it about 4 times already...

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
any updates?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Al has had a Family emergency and will be back early next week but I do have a list of names I can share with you. I won't be able to get him your info till he comes back though...

Rahl
Runner
howwedo107
Madds87
benmayro
Naddanme
Fl3x Magnum
roblasane
young gotti
djbombsquad

First 10

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Al has had a Family emergency and will be back early next week but I do have a list of names I can share with you. I won't be able to get him your info till he comes back though...

Rahl
Runner
howwedo107
Madds87
benmayro
Naddanme
Fl3x Magnum
roblasane
young gotti
djbombsquad

First 10
Congrats to all the winners!!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I am so pumped! thank you for this chance!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats guys.

Thanks Finaflex, DOUG an Al.

Hope the Doc is ok

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah yeah! can't wait to give this a go....thanks dream...and congrats to all the winners

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Good stuff! Grats to all

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
woot woot! I won one!!! lol you wont be dissapointed fellas ;) thank you for this oppertunity :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations guys!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you apply you more than qualify...
Not on this one my friend! Just showing some support : ) Thank you very much, you're too kind ; )

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not on this one my friend! Just showing some support : ) Thank you very much, you're too kind ; )
Ok let me know if you're interested :)

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Don't have many posts or time but I know all about how the logs work. I'm in if wanted

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow awesome. This will be great. Intense and focused as always. Thanks for the picksz

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Why do I love Finaflex here are just a few

1 what other company calls it customers " fuggers"
2 who else threaten you if your not 100% honest ( regardless if it good or bad)
3 any other company would try to market this product as more than just a pre workout which it is (Carnosyn,AMINOSTERONE,crea-tron,bcaas etc.) the classic under sell.
4. Some company's make you fight for one sample they give out 20 just to see how people like it before they sell any( aka make a red cent)
So thanks for the opportunity I'll let you know what I think good bad or indifferent.

P.s maybe I missed this but what all are you looking for in a log

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why do I love Finaflex here are just a few

1 what other company calls it customers " fuggers"
2 who else threaten you if your not 100% honest ( regardless if it good or bad)
3 any other company would try to market this product as more than just a pre workout which it is (Carnosyn,AMINOSTERONE,crea-tron,bcaas etc.) the classic under sell.
4. Some company's make you fight for one sample they give out 20 just to see how people like it before they sell any( aka make a red cent)
So thanks for the opportunity I'll let you know what I think good bad or indifferent.

P.s maybe I missed this but what all are you looking for in a log
Doug, Al and Green do a great Job on here

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we know the content og agmatine in it? Was gonna add more to make.1g if possible
I think that's propriatory but we wouldn't want people adding stuff cuzz that might skew the reaction. We want solid feedback on how it works without other pre-workout aids...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hey good to hear. Thanks again. I look forward to giving it a go. As always, you'll get my honest opinion. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey for you guys that have tried the dmaa version, you know that body stim you get from it,well I think it's the Crea-trona or the combination of Crea-trona and aminosterone.. I am using pure test and Crea-trona and getting the same feeling almost 24-7 .. it rocks!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should we pm you?