Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on the pct and all creattrona...
Ready to start all of it... i havr the ignite still waiting to be used.... any updates on that scotty?
Seriously, give it til mid-week next week and if you don't have everything promised to you by then, hit me up and I'll personally track everything to the T and fill you in on what, where, when, why, & how!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today. Waiting on 1-Alpha and shyt is on.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I WIN!

Got mine, gonna hit the gym and log will be up and posted here afterward.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Woot woot! Just got all the stuff!!! Wow yall gave me a ton!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, did I forget to mention I gave all my 1-ALPHA Loggers an extra PCT Black??? My bad... Suprise Motha Fugga's, that's the kind of sh!t that happens when I'm in charge... Whoot...Whoot!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still no mail.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, did I forget to mention I gave all my 1-ALPHA Loggers an extra PCT Black??? My bad... Suprise Motha Fugga's, that's the kind of sh!t that happens when I'm in charge... Whoot...Whoot!!!
holy sh it.....that's a nice surprise..can't wait till the package comes in....scottydoc for president!!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
If some one could PM me WHY DMAA is being banned with a link, I would be very greatful. :)

I didnt know tht was going on, i thought it was good for the mind. ...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
my bad i thought it was this "Dimethylaminoethanol, also known as DMAE"

sry....NVM

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol Awesome!

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to ScottyDoc again.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
If you were in the 2nd batch of 11 Loggers... US Loggers got shipped out in yesterday's mail, international Loggers went out in today's mail! I am in control of shipping all LOGGER's their products now, so no more delays, BS, etc. and if there is, I will know how, where, why, and when. I'll have the answers vs. "Well the shipping dept. told me this, that or the other..." It's all on me now guys and I'm good with that!
Any news for me? Idk if I should've gotten mine already?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Mine wasnt there hopefully Monday or Tuesday!

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Just got mine in today. Will be posting the link to log soon. Thanks in advance for the opportunity to log. Thanks for the tee shirt.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope mine gets here Monday too!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Just picked mine up!! Will start log next week

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing in the mail today. I will have to start when or if it gets here after my trip to Texas for my photo shoot !

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I started my Log today cant add Links yet But its in supplement review section
Rush on that Finaflex Ignite 2.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggers Fuggers Fuggers... Fug I went and done it.. I got my package and 3 jugs of the new ignite... One thing I could not do with the old is take rounded scoop as it tended to make me a bit queezy but I knew I could get away with it with the new... Man!!! wholy fug what a freakin workout. 5 sets of 5 push press 165 with about 45 seconds to a minute rest in between to start... I did only get 4 on the last 2 sets but I was struggling with 155 last week. This was badda bing!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Fuggers Fuggers Fuggers... Fug I went and done it.. I got my package and 3 jugs of the new ignite... One thing I could not do with the old is take rounded scoop as it tended to make me a bit queezy but I knew I could get away with it with the new... Man!!! wholy fug what a freakin workout. 5 sets of 5 push press 165 with about 45 seconds to a minute rest in between to start... I did only get 4 on the last 2 sets but I was struggling with 155 last week. This was badda bing!!
Nice! May have to give it a try but I'm sensitive to nausea as you know. Oh we'll. wouldn't be the first time I've hurled in the gym. Lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sounds awesome nice work DW. Cant wait to give this stuff a go

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! May have to give it a try but I'm sensitive to nausea as you know. Oh we'll. wouldn't be the first time I've hurled in the gym. Lol
Less chance of nausea, I did a little less today and still got a big bang out of it.. and it lasted a good 3.5 to 4 hours... so I can take it before I leave the house which is great cuz I have that long walk and would love a spring in my step... :) Fuggin other killer workout too. I flew threw it and added in some really good stretches for my shoulders and upper body... I feel big and hard and it shows in the mirror...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Less chance of nausea, I did a little less today and still got a big bang out of it.. and it lasted a good 3.5 to 4 hours... so I can take it before I leave the house which is great cuz I have that long walk and would love a spring in my step... :) Fuggin other killer workout too. I flew threw it and added in some really good stretches for my shoulders and upper body... I feel big and hard and it shows in the mirror...
This one doesn't seem to effect me as much for sure. Going to have to give it a shot. I need to do some good shoulder and upper back stretches myself right now. **** is tight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one doesn't seem to effect me as much for sure. Going to have to give it a shot. I need to do some good shoulder and upper back stretches myself right now. **** is tight.
I am experience some really good tightness but do need to take care of my shoulders as I am getting some issues. Lots of extra stretching....

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Got my 1-alpha yesterday still waiting for this but ill probably hold out on running it till pct

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
http: //anabolicminds. com/forum/supplement -reviews-logs/216206-rush-954-finaflex.html
Log up.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Still no ignite did everyone else get theirs?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't worry guys.....scottydoc will get the job done

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes inform Scotty, I know that most have gotten theirs...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't got it or Alpha either but I'm not worried yet :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is customs like there and what are the rules oncerning PH's....?
There is few PH's banned here but 1-androsterone is not on the list.. There is just older stuff like 4-androstenediol, 19-nor, AAS and prescription drugs like Nolva and Clomid. I've ordered many, many bottles of PH's and other supps and customs has never seized my package.. No matter if they were sent from the States, UK or Sweden.

I contacted them last Friday because I was worried about the fact that my package hasn't made it here yet (it was shipped 11th October and I have the tracking code and it works in Finnish postal service's website too) but it's not there. They said that information about packages goes to the Finnish postal service's website at the very moment the package arrives here, whether it goes through customs or not.

I also contacted Finnish postal service and they said that sometimes packages are delivered by ship instead of plane so it can take weeks for it to get here.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is few PH's banned here but 1-androsterone is not on the list.. There is just older stuff like 4-androstenediol, 19-nor, AAS and prescription drugs like Nolva and Clomid. I've ordered many, many bottles of PH's and other supps and customs has never seized my package.. No matter if they were sent from the States, UK or Sweden.

I contacted them last Friday because I was worried about the fact that my package hasn't made it here yet (it was shipped 11th October and I have the tracking code and it works in Finnish postal service's website too) but it's not there. They said that information about packages goes to the Finnish postal service's website at the very moment the package arrives here, whether it goes through customs or not.

I also contacted Finnish postal service and they said that sometimes packages are delivered by ship instead of plane so it can take weeks for it to get here.
The tracking on this type of usps shipment does not show anythng after leaving the country, I mean is shows up at my door and it still says it's in Miami...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The tracking on this type of usps shipment does not show anythng after leaving the country, I mean is shows up at my door and it still says it's in Miami...
Yes I know that it doesn't show anything when it's in US but when it is in Finland, Itella (that's the name of Finnish Postal Service) starts taking care of it and the tracking number works in their website. At least that has been the case with other shipments.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I know that it doesn't show anything when it's in US but when it is in Finland, Itella (that's the name of Finnish Postal Service) starts taking care of it and the tracking number works in their website. At least that has been the case with other shipments.
May not be with this one cuz that's the way it works for a lot of shipments for me too but I asked usps about this type and notthing gets tracked from the time it leaves the US tiill it gets to your door. Will be interesting to see if it's different for you.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, then I just have to wait. At least I'll get a letter if postman tries to deliver it when I'm not at home :D

This gave me new hope, it means that it could be here any moment! It'd be awesome to get this started early next week as I'll be out of the town next weekend..

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ignite came in today thanks scotty and dw

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignite came in today thanks scotty and dw
Now things are going to get nuts.. if you don't need a boost on cycle you can save it for PCT...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Now things are going to get nuts.. if you don't need a boost on cycle you can save it for PCT...
I was thinking using it on leg days so twice a week or would it be more beneficial to save it all for pct

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking using it on leg days so twice a week or would it be more beneficial to save it all for pct
PCT is where you need the most boost I think. If it's one or the other I would opt for PCT...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably take half scoops during the cycle and full dose after the cycle.. I've taken time off from stims for over 1.5 months so even half the dose should hit me pretty hard if it really is even better than original N.O. Ignite which was amazing..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll probably take half scoops during the cycle and full dose after the cycle.. I've taken time off from stims for over 1.5 months so even half the dose should hit me pretty hard if it really is even better than original N.O. Ignite which was amazing..
That could work.. you should start off low regardless...