Need good advice....

OutWorkU

Awards
Hey all, I've been a member here for a bit now and I've read up on as much stuff as I can but I have a question regarding my specific situation.

Since I don't feel comfortable pinning just yet I'd like try a cycle of a good ph/ps. I'm 31 y.o., healthy, a bit overweight (5'10", 220, ~18-19% BF, Thanks endomorph), but I've lifting consistently for about 1 year now, been lifting on/off (you all know how it is) for 8 years now. I'm not a BB'er by any means but I know WTF I'm doing. I did a blast/cruise of DC and liked it and got alot of gains from it but the diet got me into trouble and I eventually got sloppy with it, thus the high BF. Right now, I'm doing a basic 5x5 to get back into the groove after the wife and I had our first baby 3 months ago. That's what brings me to ph/ps. I can literally feel my test levels dropping. It's harder to make gains now than even and my body LOVES to put on fat. I feel like I'm in need of a good RECOMP. I did it once back in 2003-2004. I went from 265+ and ~30%BF to 180 and about 7%BF. Since then, I've done one cycle of Methyl 1-D, followed by the pct recommended by LG - Formadrol. I also took Milk thistle to be safe. I know that M1D isn't all that strong so this time I'm looking for something stronger that doesn't aromatize and is still safe. I don't drink at all so my liver should be in good shape (haven't gotten drunk since like 2005 lol). I don't smoke either...my vice is pizza lol.

So, enough on the background, what do you guys suggest? I want to cut fat and gain size and strength. I'm not asking alot am I lol. As I said, real gear is out of the question. One thing to note is that I do a lot of HIIT so I don't want anything that is going to hinder that.

thanks in advance!

(written like a true noob).

OutWorkU

Awards
You guys wouldn't recommend LG's MMv2? I guess Epi is much stronger.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You never did say pinning was out of the question besides at the end, you just said you werent comfortable.

What does your diet look like. If you nail that down and get to about 13-15% bf i would say to start a PH at the stage.

Seen one of my friends do a H-drol/MMv2/Epi stack and i was f*cking amazed at the results he got. He used a SERM.

Post up your diet and some pics to get some real good answers and help you reach your goal.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
definitly get your diet down first. That is key to your results. I would also recommend getting your body fat % down like mrbig said. I would guess if you get your diet in check you will be at the mid low teens in bf% in no time.

OutWorkU

Awards
Man...sorry to dig up this thread but I like going back and reading my old stuff. Funny thing is I'm about 215 right now, clothes fit better too so I think I "underestimated" my BF % initially. I'm thinking I'm about 18-19 right now so I must have been in the 20-22% range before. I haven't done the cycle yet though. I'm taking the forum advice and I'll be dropping some BF first. Once I'm around 15-16ish, I'll pick up a cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Man...sorry to dig up this thread but I like going back and reading my old stuff. Funny thing is I'm about 215 right now, clothes fit better too so I think I "underestimated" my BF % initially. I'm thinking I'm about 18-19 right now so I must have been in the 20-22% range before. I haven't done the cycle yet though. I'm taking the forum advice and I'll be dropping some BF first. Once I'm around 15-16ish, I'll pick up a cycle.
keep at it bro, let us know if you get stuck