Need Advice On First Epistane Cycle

jay sock

Awards
Seems like the more I read the more conflicted I become on what the correct PCT protocol is.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Using : Epistane
Goal: Lean Bulking
Current stats: 6'0" and 185lbs, 13% Bodyfat

Calories/Day: 3,700

5 week cycle: 30/30/30/45/45
On cycle support include : Cycle assist, Joint support, Tudca, Taurine, Fish oil, Dhea,
CoQ10, Digestive enzyme, Multivitamin, L-tyrosine, B-complex,
Adrenal support.

PCT : Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Need some help figuring out what else I should have in my pct other than clomid or is clomid enough?
I will be taking Cycle assist throughout pct as well.

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
Looks good to me. Epi is milder than a lot of other things that would require a proper PCT.

jay sock

Awards
Since Epi is milder than most of the others, would I be alright in lowering the Clomid dosage to 50/25/25/25 or maybe even 25/25/12.5/12.5?....or should I just stick with what I have?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with 50/50/25/25 for the clomid.

Do you have an AI on hand? EPI has been known to cause rebound gyno post pct.

Are you going to use a test base with the run?

jay sock

Awards
I have Nolvadren xt and Olympus Labs Pct as an AI. I'm going to be running Epi by itself.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have Nolvadren xt and Olympus Labs Pct as an AI. I'm going to be running Epi by itself.
Clomid dose is fine. Try and get a real ai (i.e.-exem) just incase. I have never had an issue with rebound gyno but there are people who have. Clomid and super pct will suffice in terms of restarting HPTA.

jay sock

Awards
If I run Clomid and Super Pct, it should look something like this?

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Super pct 0/0/10/10/6/3

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Do 50/50/25/25 on the clomid

10/10/10/10 on sup3r pct

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make the above changes, grab an AI and I think you're Gtg. I'd run it with a test base tho, just my opinion on that

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Make the above changes, grab an AI and I think you're Gtg. I'd run it with a test base tho, just my opinion on that
I 2nd that. Get a test base. With Epistane you would want something like real test, 4 Andro or Trest. Epi Andro will be way too dry.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I 2nd that. Get a test base. With Epistane you would want something like real test, 4 Andro or Trest. Epi Andro will be way too dry.
Better gains with test too

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
"Mild" or not, always do a full and proper PCT

Shut down happens fully regardless of what you may feel in terms of "mildness"

Post one looks good, and although adding a test base could make this a better run use your own judgement there as it is not necessary.

I wouldn't add test unless you are experienced.
An andro, sure if you have the budget

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"Mild" or not, always do a full and proper PCT

Shut down happens fully regardless of what you may feel in terms of "mildness"

Post one looks good, and although adding a test base could make this a better run use your own judgement there as it is not necessary.

I wouldn't add test unless you are experienced.
An andro, sure if you have the budget
^^^^ knows his ****. Listen to him

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Epistane can cause rebound gyno which is why using an AI in PCT is recommended.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Exem 0/0/12.5e3d/12.5e3d/12.5e3d/12.5e3d

pswain1

Awards
I started Epistane, Epiandro last week and I am also taking Osta Shred preworkout. I have about 40 pills leftover and would rather use them up vs just sitting and get thrown away. Ostarine has like a 24hr half life so I would t think I would notice it preworkout but the combo I am on is awesome so far.

I am using Sparta Shield and Tudca for on cycle support. I also have pharma clomid and Nolvadex I will be using for pct. I also use Hcg the last week of my cycles to help recover quickly.

I am up about 2 lbs already and my arms and shoulders look lean and can see some size increase.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started Epistane, Epiandro last week and I am also taking Osta Shred preworkout. I have about 40 pills leftover and would rather use them up vs just sitting and get thrown away. Ostarine has like a 24hr half life so I would t think I would notice it preworkout but the combo I am on is awesome so far.

I am using Sparta Shield and Tudca for on cycle support. I also have pharma clomid and Nolvadex I will be using for pct. I also use Hcg the last week of my cycles to help recover quickly.

I am up about 2 lbs already and my arms and shoulders look lean and can see some size increase.
Do you have an AI on hand?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do but don't plan on using it unless I have to. I normally do blood work before and after and going into pct I should have a good idea where I am at.
Epi is known for rebound gyno. Might want to run a low dose AI through PCT and then 2 weeks after

jay sock

Awards
I just purchased some exem, once i receive it, I will start my cycle and use clomid and exem for pct.
Thank you to everyone who posted advice, very much appreciated.