First PH cycle--Epistane---Advice needed

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
So after researching PH I decided to go with Epistane as my first PH. But figuring out the rest is a little confusing as there are many different ways to do it.
Think i'll start with 20mg first week then go 30mg.

So a Serm is needed and I'm going with Nolva...Questions...

-Any links (pm if needed) to legit sources.
-When to start, During Epi usage or during PCT

As for a PCT would most general PCT products works just fine?
---What brands/products are recommended
---Again when to start ....mid start of Epi? After Epi ? or during the whole time

Liver support still needed if running a PCT? I was looking at Purus Labs Organ Shield , its it good. From what I understand this should be run during the Epi run.

Then during PCT I'll stack

Whatever PCT I go with
ARA (already have on hand)
Neogenix Supremacy
General Basics, Creatine, MV, Fish oil etc.

Any advice would be greatly welcomed. I haven't bought any of the above yet just making sure everything is good to go before I do.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Figure it out. Google Is nice but iv grown fond of bing. :) once you know what you need to know post your proposed cycle plan and I and many others will be happy to help.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also check out EP15TANE by Olympus Labs - one bottle has 120x15mg so it's enough for 6 weeks. More bang for your bucks. Nutri-verse.com is giving 10% off discount codes for first time customers.

Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO is a perfect cycle support product (it has TUDCA in it. TUDCA is superior compared to milk thistle and NAC!) and SUP3R PCT is great for PCT in addition to Nolva. Check sponsors of anabolics section - they'll help to get Nolva for your research.

Good luck!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also check out EP15TANE by Olympus Labs - one bottle has 120x15mg so it's enough for 6 weeks. More bang for your bucks. Nutri-verse.com is giving 10% off discount codes for first time customers.Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO is a perfect cycle support product (it has TUDCA in it. TUDCA is superior compared to milk thistle and NAC!) and SUP3R PCT is great for PCT in addition to Nolva. Check sponsors of anabolics section - they'll help to get Nolva for your research.Good luck!
While I do believe TUDCA is the best support supp on the market, why do you guys dose it at 200mg? Most studies are 1000mg+, with 15-20mg/kg bodyweight being optimal. I am skeptical with whether 200mg would even do anything...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I do believe TUDCA is the best support supp on the market, why do you guys dose it at 200mg? Most studies are 1000mg+, with 15-20mg/kg bodyweight being optimal. I am skeptical with whether 200mg would even do anything...
Have you seen studies of TUDCA and steroids? Most studies are about how TUDCA effects people with some kind of liver disease. We don't recommend to use our products to cure any medical conditions - if you have a liver disease, better go to see your doctor ASAP.

Yesterday a respected member posted about his blood work results on Lockout Forums. He was using Anavar and his liver values were elevated. After only two weeks of TUDCA at 200mg/day his liver values were within normal range.

Of course we (and other supplement companies as well) could dose TUDCA at 1000mg+/day but then the prices would skyrocket. And we do believe that 200mg/day is enough.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you seen studies of TUDCA and steroids? Most studies are about how TUDCA effects people with some kind of liver disease. We don't recommend to use our products to cure any medical conditions - if you have a liver disease, better go to see your doctor ASAP.

Yesterday a respected member posted about his blood work results on Lockout Forums. He was using Anavar and his liver values were elevated. After only two weeks of TUDCA at 200mg/day his liver values were within normal range.

Of course we (and other supplement companies as well) could dose TUDCA at 1000mg+/day but then the prices would skyrocket. And we do believe that 200mg/day is enough.
Just to make it clear, I wasn't trying to stir stuff up. I am genuinely interested because I (wrongly I guess?) only have seen studies sited with much higher doses. Thanks for clearing that up though.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to make it clear, I wasn't trying to stir stuff up. I am genuinely interested because I (wrongly I guess?) only have seen studies sited with much higher doses. Thanks for clearing that up though.
I didn't think so either :) I think you can find a lot of blood work results from people who have used Antaeus Aegis. It has 340mg TUDCA per full serving.

I personally used to take 250mg/day on cycle and my liver enzymes were always in normal range. But I admit that they were not elevated after cycles back in the days when I used to take only either CEL Cycle Assist or AI Life Support on cycle.

Messer

Messer

Awards
You can also check out EP15TANE by Olympus Labs - one bottle has 120x15mg so it's enough for 6 weeks. More bang for your bucks. Nutri-verse.com is giving 10% off discount codes for first time customers.

Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO is a perfect cycle support product (it has TUDCA in it. TUDCA is superior compared to milk thistle and NAC!) and SUP3R PCT is great for PCT in addition to Nolva. Check sponsors of anabolics section - they'll help to get Nolva for your research.

Good luck!
I'm with GoHard here pick up Ep15tane from Olympus at nutri-verse they have a good beginner cycle with pct and cycle support and you already said you're nabbing clomid so you'd be close to ready to get yoked and big and be a muscle freak beast and pick up plenty of heavy **** and stuff n junk

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I'm with GoHard here pick up Ep15tane from Olympus at nutri-verse they have a good beginner cycle with pct and cycle support and you already said you're nabbing clomid so you'd be close to ready to get yoked and big and be a muscle freak beast and pick up plenty of heavy **** and stuff n junk
That looks like a soild stack.

Messer

Messer

Awards
That looks like a soild stack.
it's what I'm running plus a couple other things and epi is well known for it's effectiveness. I'd recommend it especially Olympus labs epi

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
it's what I'm running plus a couple other things and epi is well known for it's effectiveness. I'd recommend it especially Olympus labs epi
What are the couple other things?

Messer

Messer

Awards
Messer

Messer

Awards
jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
So after some more research this is what I came up with...

Epistane ( Olympus lab)
30/45/45/45/45/45

Lgi- Damage control( found a good deal)
4/4/4/4/4/4
Will grab 2 bottles as 1 will only cover 4 weeks

Pct
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Triazole- O/O/3/3/3/3( already have)

daa+ape+ Ara( already have these on hand so why not)

Any critiques? Should I have a liver support for pct?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards

Epistane ( Olympus lab)
30/45/45/45/45/45

4/4/4/4/4/4

Pct
Nolva - 20/20/10/10

It looks good

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Epistane ( Olympus lab)
30/45/45/45/45/45

4/4/4/4/4/4

Pct
Nolva - 20/20/10/10

Looks good. If Triazole has an AI in it, I'd taper it down though.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
So after looking it up some more there may or may not be a chance of getting lethargic on this.

So what's something to have on hand to battle this just in case. stano? Dhea?

I plan to use preworkouts here and there just playing it by ear cause of possible bp issues.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine
Trest
Stano
4ad

There's a laundry list you could choose from

kolejorg

Awards
I had good luck with stano dosed at 800 to 1000 while on my halodrol run.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had good luck with stano dosed at 800 to 1000 while on my halodrol run.
Yea I used ironflex's stano @1g for eight weeks while stacking it with m1a and mlmg