First time Epistane Cycle - Need advice please!

perthbrah23

Awards
Hey guys,

I have decided to run a cycle of Epistane for my first time ever.

Picked this up a Vital Labs complete cycle stack.

Vital Labs Epi 2A3A - 1 bottle: Purest, strongest, and most potent Epistane prohormone available to pack on lean muscle mass while keeping estrogen levels low.

Vital Labs Post Cycle 3x - 1 bottle: Contains essential ingredients to provide proper supplementation for optimal health during and post cycle. Helps support proper test and estrogen levels to help maintain a proper balance for keeping all of your gains and protects vital organs from damage due to elevated levels of toxins and androgenic test.

Vital Labs Protex - 1 bottle: Protects the body's vital organs against the negative side effects of strenuous training. Protex is a complete liver therapy, detoxification, and regeneration formula.

Planning on running 30/30/40/40.

Will also be taking Multivitamins, WPC, Omega 3 & Taurine.

Do I need anything else? Is a SERM actually needed? Is the Protex enough of a liver support?

Appreciate any advice, I am looking at starting this cycle early January.

Thanks!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
SERM is a definite yes, run epi for 6 weeks trust me.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Another west Aussie, good to see.

You will need clomid or nolva for PCT. Maybe some fish oil for your joints as epi can dry them out. I would also run longer than four weeks, as I reckon you only notice it at about 2 - 3 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes a serm is definitely necessary! Also i cant link you to this product at Strong Supplement Shop but if you search Epi 2A3A at Strong Supplement Shop theres a good write up about it and i really recommend you check it out especially since its your first time.

perthbrah23

Awards
Cheers guys. Just finding it hard to source a serm in australia. Any tips?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Cheers guys. Just finding it hard to source a serm in australia. Any tips?
PM your Aussie bud up above. He may be willing to point you in the right direction ;)
Don't know if my source in the states ships worldwide

Def run 6 weeks. 30/30/40/40/40/40
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Have an AI in hand in case of rebound. Form or adex should do the job of you find you need it

Good luck!

perthbrah23

Awards
I'm going to order some Nolvadex, or should I go for Clomid?
Is Letrozole fine for an AI?
and do I need anything else.. ive read people use DAA or something?

so just epi, cycle support,
and pct = post cycle 3x + nolvadex?

and if i run 6 weeks, should i taper the epi down in the last 1-2 weeks? or just keep it running 40/40?

thanks.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to order some Nolvadex, or should I go for Clomid? Is Letrozole fine for an AI? and do I need anything else.. ive read people use DAA or something? so just epi, cycle support, and pct = post cycle 3x + nolvadex? and if i run 6 weeks, should i taper the epi down in the last 1-2 weeks? or just keep it running 40/40? thanks.
Nolva or Clomid is usually just users preference. DAA with PCT, and don't taper epi down!

perthbrah23

Awards
do i need an AI and DAA tho? im keen to just use nolva + post cycle 3x (tribulus, reservatol, etc)

would that be enough? its starting to get expensive.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
do i need an AI and DAA tho? im keen to just use nolva + post cycle 3x (tribulus, reservatol, etc) would that be enough? its starting to get expensive.
It's an expensive lifestyle.
Letro is over kill and the same price as formeron/formastane usually. Better to have the stuff on hand to combat anything than pops up then get gyno rebound and be sitting right bac here asking what to buy then waiting on it in the mail if you can even get it.
Always always always safety first and be prepared. Even if you don't need it for epi, eventually you will need it for another compound. It won't go to waste my friend

cortex

Awards
Most posts suggest 20/20/10/10 of nolvadex for pct. Wondered why you suggested clomid?

And yes I know they're both serms. Clomid for balls. Nolvadex for boobs. Lol

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Personal preference. With no conversion off Epi I wasn't too worried about estrogen sides. Clomid kick starts test production and gets you out of shutdown.
You can use either or both. I have both on hand for every cycle