Need advice on a PH.

JimmyDean

Awards
Let me take a second to say, yes I did search threads and try to answer this question, but its a bit open ended...

I'm 31 years old 6'4'' 245 with about 16% BF and have been lifting for about the last two and a half years. When I started I weighed (at the lightest) 198 but sat at about 205-210.

Last summer I tried my first "PH", I did Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol (now banned) stacked with PheraPlex. I was super responsive to the stack and gained like never before! (I was shocked to hit 256 pounds!) I did a good PCT (Nolva) and everything went well. About 8 months later I did the same stack with hugely reduced results. (I'm assuming due to my bodies previous exposure to the supps.)

I've been looking for another supplement that may produce results similar to my first try with AX Superdrol/PheraPlex. It is really difficult to decipher product from product given the vast volume of chemestry associated with a given supplement. I'm not saying it is unimportant to be knoweledgeable about the product you are about to take, however, I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a pile of needles reading these product descriptions!

What I want: I want to gain strength, size and definition but not necessarily HUGE mass that would put me up into the near 260's...I have a high cardio job, so the mass isn't going to be there no matter how much I eat! I'd like to control fat/lose fat...reading would say that a product with cortisol blockers wouldd be good right? I would like to use a pro-hormone or another product that is "a level or two" up from NO products, creatine, protien and so on.

The only other supps I currently use are BSN's cellmass, NO-Xplode, NO caps and ON's Hydrowhey.

Could you please reccomend a few (5 to 10) products to help define the catagory of supps I should be looking at? Also, please include product names...I don't know all the abbvs!THANK YOU!!!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Let me take a second to say, yes I did search threads and try to answer this question, but its a bit open ended...

I'm 31 years old 6'4'' 245 with about 16% BF and have been lifting for about the last two and a half years. When I started I weighed (at the lightest) 198 but sat at about 205-210.

Last summer I tried my first "PH", I did Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol (now banned) stacked with PheraPlex. I was super responsive to the stack and gained like never before! (I was shocked to hit 256 pounds!) I did a good post cycle therapy (Nolva) and everything went well. About 8 months later I did the same stack with hugely reduced results. (I'm assuming due to my bodies previous exposure to the supps.)

I've been looking for another supplement that may produce results similar to my first try with AX Superdrol/PheraPlex. It is really difficult to decipher product from product given the vast volume of chemestry associated with a given supplement. I'm not saying it is unimportant to be knoweledgeable about the product you are about to take, however, I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a pile of needles reading these product descriptions!

What I want: I want to gain strength, size and definition but not necessarily HUGE mass that would put me up into the near 260's...I have a high cardio job, so the mass isn't going to be there no matter how much I eat! I'd like to control fat/lose fat...reading would say that a product with cortisol blockers wouldd be good right? I would like to use a pro-hormone or another product that is "a level or two" up from NO products, creatine, protien and so on.

The only other supps I currently use are BSN's cellmass, NO-Xplode, NO caps and ON's Hydrowhey.

Could you please reccomend a few (5 to 10) products to help define the catagory of supps I should be looking at? Also, please include product names...I don't know all the abbvs!THANK YOU!!!
This should help:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

But I think you'll be hard pressed to find any designer oral that gives you those kind of results.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
CEL H-Drol + IBE Epistane should do the trick.
You think so?

I totally disagree. The guy cycled PP and SD... together! Hdrol and Epi won't do jack for him. It certainly won't give him the mass he's looking for.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hdrol won't do jack but the Epi will give some lbm if it's run long enough and high enough dose

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
You think so?

I totally disagree. The guy cycled PP and superdrol... together! Hdrol and Epi won't do jack for him. It certainly won't give him the mass he's looking for.
Only wants 5-7lbs on a 245lb frame!

How much do you weigh dumbass? My guess is you are a little punk around 170 - thats like you gaining 3-4lbs on your frame. Easily attainable on HDrol + Epistane while reducing fat.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol won't do jack but the Epi will give some lbm if it's run long enough and high enough dose
I went from 185 to 200lbs on Halodrol alone. I lost fat also.

Maybe it wont do jack for you because you dont know how to eat on cycle - i.e. massively increase protein.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Maybe it wont do jack for you because you dont know how to eat on cycle - i.e. massively increase protein.
Hey, little Frankie, read his post. He gained and kept around 40 pounds over the course of a year that included two PP/SD cycles. He says his second cycle wasn't nearly as productive as the first, which makes sense because he is now an experienced PH user (with some of the more potent PHs available, too). He also says he's been looking for a PH that will give him gains close to what he got on his first cycle. Hdrol won't do jack sh*t for him. I'll concede that Epi might give him some LBM, but nothing even remotely close to what he got on his first cycle.

My size is totally irrelevant to the discussion, so why ask? That's like saying, "Yeah, but I bet my d*ck is bigger than yours!" What are we, in high school? I'm not going to get into a cyber-d*ck measuring contest. Go to BB.com for that.

I simply disagreed with your statement and, last I checked, I'm allowed to do that.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
My size is totally irrelevant to the discussion, so why ask? That's like saying, "Yeah, but I bet my d*ck is bigger than yours!" What are we, in high school? I'm not going to get into a cyber-d*ck measuring contest. Go to BB.com for that.

I simply disagreed with your statement and, last I checked, I'm allowed to do that.
Im asking because you have no idea on how to get big unless you did get big. Ive gained 40lbs since starting training again in my early 30s, and lost fat. Im now over 200lbs and havent used a PH in a year.

Im sick of little 170lb scrums giving advice to a 250lb person. If I can gain over 10lbs on HDrol Im sure he can add 5, especially if he ads epi.

He did NOT want similar weight gains to his first cycle - he wants to gain strength, lean and harden up, maybe gain a few lbs - Read the post.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Read his post people - and I stand by my suggestion - I think HDrol and Epi is an excellent stack for him.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Im asking because you have no idea on how to get big unless you did get big. Ive gained 40lbs since starting training again in my early 30s, and lost fat. Im now over 200lbs and havent used a PH in a year.

Im sick of little 170lb scrums giving advice to a 250lb person. If I can gain over 10lbs on HDrol Im sure he can add 5, especially if he ads epi.

He did NOT want similar weight gains to his first cycle - he wants to gain strength, lean and harden up, maybe gain a few lbs - Read the post.
Good for you man, you must have your stuff figured out. I've cut down to 186 from about 192 as I get ready for another bulk starting in Feb. I've been training for about 10 years, but really only started figuring how to do things right in the last year and a half. In that time I recomped from about 180 at 18% bf to my current 186 at about 14.5% bf with no PH use at all. So, there you go. It's still irrelevent.

I still disagree with your suggestion and it has nothing to do with his size. If he was 250 and had never cycled, then yeah, he could get 5-7 pounds LBM off of your suggested stack. But he's used two very potent PHs already and stated that the second time they didn't work as well. That means he either needs higher doses or mor potent substances to get the same effect of his firs cycle, which he DID say he was looking for. He then said later that he wants to get into the 260's from his current 245... do the math. A guy whose run PP/SD twice is NOT going to gain 15 or more pounds on Hdrol whether he stacks Epi with it or not. I'm not saying he won't lean out and get some of the definition he seems to be looking for, but he won't gain 15 pounds. I don't need to weigh 250 to see that. You gained a nice 10 pounds on Hdrol because you were a PH VIRGIN. This guy is most decidedly NOT. He will react differently. Period. I'm sick of people saying that what worked for them will work great for someone else. A lot of times what you did MIGHT work great for someone else. But everyone is different and this guy is in a very different situation than you. So that has to be considered.

If he runs Epi at a relatively high dose, he could add some LBM, but I still think he'll fall short of the 260's. That's my take on it and I'm sticking to it.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Im now over 200lbs and havent used a PH in a year.
Congratulations!!

I am 223 Lbs with low bodyfat. And am way stronger than you in every lift guaranteed.

So that means you can't give me advice right?...being that you aren't as big as me? Come on bro, take a chiller. If someone knows what they are talking about and is giving sound advice (EctoPower) why try to discredit them because they may not be as heavy. Everyone has different goals, not everyone wants to be as monstrous as yourself.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

If i don't know how to eat and train then how am I 6'1 240 and 13%. You obviously don't know **** if you think Halodrol is going to give huge mass gains, the stuff is made for strength and hardening but will give minor lbm gains if run long enough.

I've run Hdrol for 4 weeks at the standard dose and didn't feel ****. I ran PP for 3 weeks at 30mg and gained over 10 pounds. Hdrol isn't great for packing on pounds, and I don't know how you added 15# on Hdrol, or why you are making that up, but it doesn't change the fact that Hdrol isn't the kind of compound used to put on lots of mass.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations!!

I am 223 Lbs with low bodyfat. And am way stronger than you in every lift guaranteed.

So that means you can't give me advice right?...being that you aren't as big as me? Come on bro, take a chiller. If someone knows what they are talking about and is giving sound advice (EctoPower) why try to discredit them because they may not be as heavy. Everyone has different goals, not everyone wants to be as monstrous as yourself.
GREAT POST :hammer::clap2: