Natty supps on pct

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm 22 and I was wondering for pct if taking natural supps (DAA, fenugreek, tribulis,Erase) will do anything to benifit me? I ask cause of my age I know my test levels are high naturally, I have torem and clomid on hand for pct and I ran letro during the first couple weeks of cycle.
Thanks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes.
Your test levels won't be high after a cycle, hence the need for pct.
DAA is fantastic.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Otc PCT in combination with a serm is a good way to get you started.

Have a look at FINAFLEX PCT revolution and Pure Test. Awesome stack to combine with your serm.(often good deals here at the planet)

What is/was your cycle?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Test cyp week 1-12

Dbol week 1-6
Winstrol week 6-12

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds sweet, but the bridge with msten and dmz was directly after the test cycle? Why?....what where your gains?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Sounds sweet, but the bridge with msten and dmz was directly after the test cycle? Why?....what where your gains?
No I did it before haha. In still on cycle with test and dbol going to start winny soon. But just wanted to get my pct all straight before its too late.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I did it before haha. In still on cycle with test and dbol going to start winny soon. But just wanted to get my pct all straight before its too late.
Hahaha...couldn't imagine ending with msten and dmz after such a cycle,lol

PCT is the most important part of a cycle....trying to keep all the gains and restoring your natural test etc.
No serm, no cycle in this case;)

OTC products help....and you can use all the help you can get during pct

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long did you run msten and dmz? So you are planning on running harsh methyl orals for14-16 weeks straight?

Why are you doing this?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
How long did you run msten and dmz? So you are planning on running harsh methyl orals for14-16 weeks straight?

Why are you doing this?
I have a lot of liver support I'm using. I know it's harsh cause before I started taking the liver support I could really feel it. So I started TUDCA at 500mg a day and that made me feel so much better. I've seen people do way more harsh cycles, I don't think it's that bad at the right dose

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
You are not doing oral Winny, right?
Yes I am oral dbol or winny. That's all my connect could get. I've done the reasearch I know winny is one of the most toxic I'm aware and dbol is toxic as well. I've read on this type of cycle countless times.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
The gains so far are amazing. The only side I had was gyno but I caught it before it was too late and ran letro and it went away quickly. Other than that I haven't had any sides

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Thats a pretty harsh cycle. Those gains are gonna be pissed away without a serious PCT. I'd throw in several oct test boosters if you have the spare cash.

Just finished a Stano/Ostarine cycle (very mild) and in addition to Torem for PCT, I'm using DAA (pure test), SNS Bulbine and PES Anabeta Elite. I'll also be adding in 6-oxo soon as an AI.

You should also continue your TUDCA throughout PCT and even after. I know it helps but the TUDCA is NOT more protective than Msten plus DMZ plus Dbol plus oral Winny is toxic. You'll live but your liver is gonna hold a grudge for a while.

FranARG

Awards
Yes I am oral dbol or winny. That's all my connect could get. I've done the reasearch I know winny is one of the most toxic I'm aware and dbol is toxic as well. I've read on this type of cycle countless times.
Dude, check your liver after PCT. If everything is OK, I propose you change your nickname to IRON LIVER haha.