2018 Any new innovative natty supps?

cgreid3

Awards
Any new innovative supplements other than blr vector ? Im dying to try something new yet nonhormonal. Any suggestions ?

cgreid3

Awards
Thanks those look great ! Anyone else with any hidden gems to list ?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Yea evomuse anything.. but it's been out of stock for a while cuz of owners health issues

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Any new innovative supplements other than blr vector ? Im dying to try something new yet nonhormonal. Any suggestions ?
The OL products listed above are some good options. Have you tried MassMax yet? Technically it was released last year, but still new to the natural supplement game.

What are you looking to get from a natural product?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure it's innovative....but Iconogenin is what I'm currently using and everytime I use this product I get a really solid recomp result...can't beat it

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
I have personally been impressed with both Massmax XT and Ep1logue. Massacr3 let me down a bit but it was my first experience with laxo so maybe I'm just a non-responder.

Ep1logue was more of a recomp but its effects were pretty noticeable by the 2nd week. I used Massmax during a straight dirty-ish bulk (Christmas-time) and put on 8-10 lbs while not changing waist sizes. K1ngSlayer is in my immediate future for a recomp/bulk

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Brandinooooo Anabolics 35
Supplements 281